Mulder.
穆德
Mulder.
穆德
Is this Mulder?
是穆德吗
Mulder. Mulder.
穆德 穆德
Mulder.
穆德
Is this Mulder?
是穆德吗
Mulder. Mulder.
穆德 穆德
Is this Mulder?
是穆德吗
Mulder.
穆德
Is this Mulder?
是穆德吗
Mulder. Fox Mulder.
穆德 福克斯·穆德
Mulder.
穆德
Fox Mulder. Mulder.
福克斯·穆德 穆德
Is this Mulder?
是穆德吗
Fox Mulder.
福克斯·穆德
Langly?
朗利吗
Uh, I-I believe...
我想...
I believe you knew me as Langly.
我想你知道我郎利的身份
Richard Langly. "Ringo" Langly.
理查德·朗利 林格·朗利
Lone Gunman Langly?
孤枪侠朗利吗
Mulder, I-I need to know.
穆德 我要知道
Am I dead?
我是不是死了
If I am...
如果死了
they know that I know.
他们知道我知道了
Know that he knows what?
知道他知道什么
Go.
跑
Scully? You all right?
史考莉 你还好吗
There's one in the room. Behind the couch.
房♥间里还有一个人 在沙发后面
Two down, all clear.
两个都死了 安全了
Mulder.
穆德
Mulder...
穆德
Am I... dead?
我是不是死了
If I am...
如果死了
they know that I know.
他们知道我知道了
Better call it in from a landline.
最好用座机打电♥话♥
Yeah.
对
This is Special Agent Dana Scully.
我是黛娜·史考莉探员
Xf072161.
编号♥Xf072161
Yes, Washington, D.C. Field Office.
对 来自华盛顿特区办事处
Yes, I'm calling in an incident
对 我打电♥话♥报告
where multiple gunshots were exchanged.
一起多次枪击事件
There were two suspects on the ground.
两名嫌犯已死亡
No, we weren't injured.
不 我们没有受伤
Agent Mulder's residence.
穆德探员家里
Yes. Yeah. Farrs Corner.
对 对 法尔氏角市
227700 Wallis Road.
沃里斯大道227700号♥
You're careful not to taint that,
你小心翼翼地不污染那个证物
but you're willing to conceal this?
却把这个藏起来
You said "Taint."
你提到"污染证物"
This may not be related to that.
这个或许和那个无关
Yes, but we're not gonna know
是 但在妥善调查之前
unless it's properly investigated.
我们谁也不知道真♥相♥
Scully, ten minutes ago,
史考莉 十分钟前
we received a message on this phone
我们在这个手♥机♥上
from a man who's been dead for 16 years,
收到一个已死亡16年男人的信息
and now you want me to hand it over to evidence,
现在你让我上交手♥机♥作为证据
where it's gonna sit in a locker for what, two, three years?
让它在寄物柜里关上个两三年吗
I was gone back then.
那时我已经走了
Could-could Langly be alive?
朗利可能还活着吗
No. I was at Langly's,
不可能 我参加了
at the Lone Gunmen's burial in Arlington Cemetery.
郎利做为孤枪侠在阿灵顿公墓的葬礼
But did you ever see Langly's body?
那你看见朗利的尸体了吗
Well, nobody did.
没人看见过
They were exposed
他们接触了
to a weaponized strain of the Marburg virus.
生化武器马尔堡病毒
Their bodies were incinerated.
所以尸体都焚化了
It's got to be connected, right?
这里面肯定有所关联
That-that whatever... Langly message and this.
那条朗利的信息和这些杀手
They know that he knows.
他们知道他知道了
W-Who's they?
他们是谁
I mean, it's-it's-it's too much of a coincidence.
这也太巧合了
Right? Well, I think that the Langly message
对吧 我认为朗利的信息
was warning us that these guys were coming.
是在警告我们坏人要来了
It wasn't warning us.
那不是在警告我们
It-it asked if he were dead.
而是询问他是不是死了
What do you think it was?
那你认为是什么
I don't know what I think. I don't know.
我不知道我怎么想 我不知道
But I'll tell you what I do know.
但我可以告诉你我知道什么
We got to take a trip to IKEA.
我们得去一趟宜家了
Well, that was fast.
这也太快了
What is that?
怎么回事
A Critical Incident Response Group maneuver?
紧急事件反应组的演习吗
I got 14 rounds. Eight.
我有14发子弹 8发
Don't answer the phone.
别接电♥话♥
If we use the phone, they may be able to pinpoint
要是接了 他们或许可以
our exact location in the house.
准确定位我们在屋内的位置
Identify yourself!
请亮明身份
Can't hear you.
听不见
Answer your phone.
接电♥话♥
Should I call Skinner?
要不要打电♥话♥给斯金纳
We haven't talked to him in a couple weeks.
我们几周没和他联♥系♥了
I don't know where he stands.
不知道他是哪边的
We are federal agents.
我们是联邦探员
We are armed. Identify yourselves.
我们携带武器 表明身份
Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
See, the "We are armed" thing...
携带武器这事
That is a problem for you.
正是你们的麻烦事
Put down your guns.
把枪放下
Come out. Hello?
出来 你好
Skinner, it's Scully.
斯金纳 我是史考莉
I'm with Mulder.
我和穆德在一起
Listen to me, Scully. You don't have much time.
听我说 史考莉 时间不多
Surrender. I can't explain on an open line,
投降 我在电♥话♥里没法解释
but I can't help you right now. Waiting!
但我现在帮不了你们 等着呢
The only chance you have is to put down your weapons
你们唯一的机会就是放下武器
and surrender to them.
向他们投降
You know what you did.
你们清楚自己干了什么好事
We defended ourselves!
我们保护了自己
Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say.
是啊 是啊 人人都这么说
But, see, they were wearing body cams, so...
但他们带了随身记录仪 所以...
You know how that turns out for the ones who weren't.
那些没带的就惨了
Skinner says surrender.
斯金纳让我们投降
Why should we surrender?
我们为什么要投降
To who? I don't know.
向谁投降 我不知道
Why are we under suspicion?
我们是疑犯吗
Identify yourselves
表明身份
or we'll be forced to consider you hostile agents
不然我们只能认为你们是敌方
and respond with deadly action to any aggressive action.
并将对任何不友好的举动采取致命打击
Identify ourselves?
让我们表明身份
No. We don't need to identify ourselves.
不 我们不需要表明身份
What world are you living in?
你是在异想天开吧
Where's your phone, bro?
你的手♥机♥呢 兄弟
Easy for Orwell to say.
奥威尔说得轻巧
"I want to believe"?
"我想要相信"
Here's what I believe.
告诉你我相信什么
We would've all saved lots of money and headaches
如果我们知道美国人只要有钱赚
if we only knew Americans would have been just fine
就可以妥妥输掉冷战
losing the Cold War...
我们能省下多少
if they could only make a little money off of it.
金钱和精力
You guys there, find his phone.
你们把他的手♥机♥找出来
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表