Scully!
史考莉
Stop him!
拦住他
William.
威廉姆
William! William!
威廉姆 威廉姆
William!
威廉姆
William!
威廉姆
William!
威廉姆
He's in the next building. Go!
他在隔壁楼里 快走
You really don't give up, do you?
你还真是穷追不舍 是吧
But then you have so much to lose.
但你有太多东西不能失去
It's what we have in common.
我们在这一点上很像
We have nothing in common.
我们一点也不像
I need the boy.
我要那个男孩
The boy is mine.
那孩子是我的
The boy would rather die first,
那孩子已经知道了真♥相♥
now that he knows the truth.
他宁愿去死
That I'm the one who made him?
知道我是他爸爸
That I'm William's creator?
是我创造了他
You'd shoot your own firstborn son?
你会向自己的大儿子开枪吗
Shot my second-born son once.
向二儿子倒是开过一次
But I need you to know, Fox,
但我要告诉你 福克斯
when I gave you life,
在我赐给你生命的时候
I never fathomed the moment would come
我从未想过我有一天
when I would need to end it.
会了结你的生命
I don't think you can do it.
我想你下不了手
Then you don't know me very well.
那你还是不够了解我
He's gone.
他走了
He's gone, Scully.
他走了 史考莉
He shot him.
他打了他
And he shot me.
他打了我
Mulder...
穆德
He...
他
He wanted us to let him go.
他想让我们放他走
He wasn't meant to be.
他不打算这样的
William was our son.
威廉姆是我们的儿子
No.
不是的
Scully, he was our son!
史考莉 他是我们儿子
No.
不是的
William was an experiment, Mulder.
威廉姆是个实验品 穆德
What are you talking about? Mulder...
你在说些什么 穆德
He was an idea.
他是一个构想
Born in a laboratory.
他出生在实验室里
But you were his mother.
但你是他妈妈
No, I...
不 我
I carried him.
我是怀了他
And I bore him.
又把他生了出来
But I was never a mother to him.
但我从来就不是他妈妈
I wasn't.
不是的
William...
威廉姆
William was...
威廉姆是
For so long,
这么久以来
I believed.
我都坚信着
What am I now if I'm not a father?
如果我失去了父亲的身份 那我还有什么
You are a father.
你是一名父亲
What are you talking about?
你说什么
That's impossible. I know.
不可能 我知道
I know it is.
我知道
It's more than impossible.
这太不可思议了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表