Sheriff.
警长
That man is our boss.
这男人是我们上司
Assistant Director Walter Skinner of the FBI.
联调局的助理局长沃尔特·斯金纳
Well, what in the hell was he doing
他昨晚到底
at my crime scene last night?
在案发现场做什么
That's what we're here to find out. So, you're telling me
我们就是来调查真♥相♥的 所以你们是说
you knew that man was here in Mud Lick all along?
你们一直都知道他在泥舔镇吗
Walter Skinner didn't do this.
沃尔特·斯金纳不会这么做
He's a good man. He's a smart man.
他是个好人 也很聪明
He's been at the FBI for over 30 years,
他在联调局工作了三十多年
and this murder's sloppy.
而这个凶手太马虎
I mean, not-not that he's capable of murder,
我不是说斯金纳会杀人
but if he was, he certainly wouldn't get himself
但即便他要杀人 也肯定不会让自己
caught on camera at a crime scene.
被案发现场摄像头拍到
So, tell me, Agent Scully, what's your good man
那你告诉我 史考莉探员
doing standing over a dead body in the woods
这个好人♥大♥半夜的在树林里
in the middle of the night?
俯视着一具尸体做什么
A body which he neglected to call in
面对尸体 他没有通知
to any law enforcement agency, including his own?
任何执法机关 包括他工作的联调局
Well, I know it looks bad, Sheriff,
我知道这看上去很糟糕 警长
but I assure you, he's not your man.
但我向你保证 他不是你要找的人
You can assure me all you want, Agent Mulder.
你可以保证任何事 穆德探员
I'll decide who my man is when I get a chance to bring him in
等我找到机会逮捕他
and have a conversation with him.
我自会判断谁是凶手
Now, if you'll excuse me, I got to go put out an APB
现在失陪一下 我要去发布一封
for this Walter Skinner.
这位沃尔特·斯金纳的全境通告
What are you doing?
你要做什么
There's more on that tape, Scully.
录像里不止这些 史考莉
I'm putting out an all-points bulletin
我要对一位沃尔特·斯金纳
for a Walter Skinner--
发布全境通告
white male, glasses, last seen...
白种男人 戴眼镜 最后出现在...
Hurry up. You're gonna get us run out of town.
快点 我们要被赶出城里了
Suspect is presumed armed and dangerous.
据推测嫌犯持械 而且很危险
What did we just see, Mulder?
我们刚才看到的是什么 穆德
We find that monster, we find Skinner.
我们只要找到怪物就能找到斯金纳
Tell me you don't think that was some real,
告诉我 我们刚看见的不是
actual monster we just saw.
真实的怪物
Well, for once, Scully, we agree.
史考莉 我们这次终于意见一致了
Monsters don't dig pits and set traps.
怪物不会挖坑和设陷阱
That was most certainly a man in a mask.
那绝对是个面具人
But I'm more concerned about Skinner's state of mind right now.
但我更担心斯金纳现在的精神状态
Maybe Skinner's experiencing a delayed form of PTSD
或许斯金纳参与越战后 正遭受延迟性的
from his time in Vietnam.
创伤后应激障碍
It's, uh, not without precedent.
这不是没有先例
And even the shock of receiving that ear in the mail--
甚至收到了邮寄耳朵受到惊吓
that's a pretty plausible trigger.
那很可能是触发因素
What?
怎么了
You said trigger.
你提到触发[特里杰]
Trigger. Banjo.
特里杰 班卓
Kitten?
小猫
I already told you.
我告诉过你了
Yeah, you said I wouldn't find Kitten.
对 你说我不会找到小猫
But is, uh, is Kitten a person? Is that somebody's nickname?
但小猫是一个人吗 那是谁的昵称吗
I told the Eagle where to find Kitten's kitten.
我跟鹰说了去哪里找小猫
The Eagle.
鹰
Is the Eagle bald?
鹰是不是秃头
Hello?
你好
Anybody here?
有人在吗
So I unload into this ditch, right?
我跳到了沟渠里
And they're deader than a bag of tent stakes--
他们死透得跟一群木桩似的
the whole lot of them.
所有人
And I kneel down next to this little one.
我在一个小孩旁边跪了下来
Now, he's got to be no more than ten, 12 years old,
他看上去绝不超过十岁 十二岁
and I'm about to add another little adorable charm
我正要给我的项链上
to my necklace, huh?
再加一个精美小饰品
I take out my Ka-Bar, I slice that little monster's ear
我掏出了卡巴刀 切下了那小恶魔的耳朵
off like a hunk of Wisconsin cheddar.
就像切威斯康星州的奶酪一样
Oh, man, Kitten...
天啊 小猫
But all of a sudden, he opens his eyes.
但突然间 他睁开了眼睛
Screams like a banshee!
像狺女一样拼命哭嚎
Takes off into the trees, hollering the whole way!
飞快跑进了树丛 一路尖叫着
You're bleeding, man.
你流血了 兄弟
Dang. That's the third one this week.
看 这周第三只了
Hey, they got a tooth fairy in 'Nam?
越南有牙仙子吗
Get down!
趴下
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
What are you doing in my house?
你在我房♥子里做什么
John, is that you?
约翰 是你吗
John.
约翰
I'm not John. I'm Davey.
我不是约翰 我是戴维
Davey.
戴维
Well, you're John's son.
你是约翰的儿子
You're Walter Skinner.
你是沃尔特·斯金纳
That's right.
没错
Father sure talks a lot about you.
父亲确实总谈起你
Your father and I...
我和你父亲
we went through a lot together.
我们一起出生入死
Calls you baby killer.
他叫你婴儿杀手
Where is your father, Davey?
你父亲在哪 戴维
Father says it's your fault the way our life turned out.
父亲说我们过着这样的日子都怪你
Because of your testimony against him after the war,
因为你在战后作证指控他
father spent 38 years in Glazebrook.
父亲在格莱斯布鲁克待了38年
Until I got a letter from him last week,
我上周收到他寄来的信
I thought he was dead.
之前我一直以为他已经去世了
I spent years searching for him after his trial,
我在审讯后花了数年寻找他
but they vanished him.
但他们让他消失了
His records were sealed. Even from me.
他的档案封存了起来 连我也不准看
Who vanished him?
谁让他消失了
Same people responsible for turning him
就是那群把他
from the good man he was when I met him into...
从我认识的那个好人变成...
Into what?
变成什么
I only want to help him.
我只想帮他
I'm sorry, I don't believe he wants your help, Walter Skinner.
抱歉 我想他不想要你帮助 沃尔特·斯金纳
Father told me all the stories about his time in Vietnam.
父亲把他在越南所有的经历都告诉了我
There were monsters in that jungle.
那丛林中有怪兽
Because of his exposure to an experimental weaponized gas.
由于他吸入了还在中的气体武器
He wasn't crazy like you said at his court-martial.
他在军事法庭上可不像你说的那样疯
But no one believed him.
但没人相信他
Not even Mother.
连母亲都不信
No one except me.
只有我相信他
Listen to me, Davey, I know what he saw out there.
听我说 戴维 我知道他在那看到了什么
I got a glimpse of it myself.
我自己也瞥见过一眼
But it wasn't real.
但那不是真的
It was the gas using his own fear against him.
是那种气体利用了他自身的恐惧
Your dad was exposed to a lot more of it than I was.
你♥爸♥爸吸入的气体比我多很多
And it changed him.
那改变了他
I watched it happen.
我看到了全过程
And yet you said nothing about that gas at his trial.
但你在他接受审判时只字未提气体的事
Did you?
不是吗
They'd let me visit him sometimes up at Glazebrook.
他们有时让我在格莱斯布鲁克探望他
I had to sign all manner of non-disclosure documents.
我不得不签了各式各样的保密协议
Do you realize how painful it was for me
你知道看着我父亲
to see my father wasting away at that sanitarium?
在那疯人院日渐消瘦有多痛苦吗
They kept him behind glass the whole time.
他们一直把他关在玻璃房♥里
I couldn't even touch him.
我都没法触碰到他
I couldn't touch my own father.
我连自己的父亲都触碰不到
How could you let that happen to your friend?
你怎么能让自己的朋友过这样的生活
I was forbidden to speak about the gas at his court-martial.
军事法庭上 他们禁止我提起气体
I was following orders.
我只是遵从命令
Doing what my superiors commanded me to do.
做了我的上级命令我做的事
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表