Nothing matching that particular pattern. Why do you ask?
没有特别符合的 怎么了
This patient here, what's her specific psychiatric diagnosis?
这里这位病人 她得了什么精神疾病
More a normative schizophrenic.
就正常的精神分♥裂♥
Can we possibly talk to her?
我们能跟她谈谈吗
Well, I'd strongly advise against that.
我强烈反对
Why would you say that?
为什么
Because she exhibits split personality
因为她分♥裂♥的人格差异很大
with wild swings in affect from benign to violent.
从和蔼到暴♥力♥都有
Unless you've got some good reason, I'd steer clear.
除非有足够的理由 不然我建议不要
I'd like to take a look at her drawings.
我想看看她的画
Judy, you have visitors.
朱迪 有人来看你了
Oh, you should've warned me.
你应该提前说的
I look awful.
我看起来很糟
I look a fright.
很吓人
No one's judging you, Judy.
没人会说什么的 朱迪
Ah, not without my coiffure.
发型不好可不行
You look fine to me.
我看着挺好的
No, I don't.
但我觉得不行
I don't. Not for such a handsome man as yourself.
不行 在像你这么帅的人面前不行
My name is Fox, and this is Dana.
我叫福克斯 这是黛娜
You can call me Little Judy.
你们可以叫我小朱迪
That's what my fans call me.
我的粉丝们都是这么叫我的
Are you an actress, Judy?
你是名演员吗 朱迪
I'm a very famous actress.
我可是著名演员
They want to see your drawing.
他们想看你的画
Would you like to show it to them?
能给他们看看吗
Oh, it's nothing. That's just Hangman.
没画什么 就是刽子手游戏而已
You play a lot of Hangman.
你经常玩刽子手游戏
II play with my brother. Does he visit you here?
我和我兄弟一起玩 他来看你吗
My brother's an insufferable jerk.
我的兄弟是个讨人厌的混♥蛋♥
We play telepathically.
我们是通过心灵感应玩的
"Arkie."
"阿奇"
You know a... an Arkie Seavers?
你认识阿奇·席瓦斯吗
You know, he just, he had an accident recently.
他最近出了点意外
I don't know an Arkie Seavers.
我不认识什么阿奇·席瓦斯
This is just a coincidence?
这只是巧合吗
I don't know an Arkie Seavers.
我不认识阿奇·席瓦斯
But she might.
但她可能认识
Hey, listen, man,
听我说
wh-where-where are they taking me?
他们要带我去哪
Don't know. Transfer.
我不知道 转移
Okay, I-I gotta talk to my lawyer first or something. I-I...
我得先跟我律师谈谈 我...
Sorry. Can't help you.
抱歉 我帮不了你
Please, I mean...
拜托了 我...
O-Okay.
好吧
Transfer where?
转移去哪里
Like I said, can't help you.
我说了 我帮不了你
Hey, help, help! He's here!
救命 救命啊 他在这儿
Please, somebody help me! Please, please, help me!
谁来救救我 求求你们 救我
Coming.
来了
Hi, we'd like a couple rooms.
你好 我们要两间房♥
Do you have reservations? No.
你们有预订吗 没有
Uh, do you have any rooms?
你们有空房♥吗
I've had a cancellation. It's just a suite.
有人取消了预约 是一个套房♥
We'll take it.
我们要了
There's a pullout sofa.
有一张沙发床
Okay.
好的
Just trying to get some shut-eye.
我就想找个地方休息一下
I'm glad to hear it.
你这么说我就放心了
Mulder, what are you doing?
穆德 你干什么
That bed nice and comfy?
这床舒服吗
Mulder, go back to sleep. I wish that I could, Scully.
穆德 回去睡觉吧 我也想 史考莉
They just found Arkie Seavers dead in his jail cell.
他们刚发现阿奇·席瓦斯死在牢房♥里了
Somebody want to explain this to me?
有人能跟我解释一下情况吗
Who found him there? One of the trustees.
谁发现他的 一个看守
That guy.
那个人
This happens all the time.
这种事常发生
I don't know what to tell you...
我不知道还能说什么
Looks like a suicide.
看起来是自杀
He was strangled to death.
他是被掐死的
Not necessarily, Mr. Cavalier.
这倒未必 卡弗利尔先生
He's wearing handcuffs.
他被铐住了
It looks impossible and I admit,
看起来确实不可能
it's highly improbable,
我也承认这可能性很小
but there is ample case history that it can be done.
但也有足够的案例证明 这是能做到的
The victim simply spins the belt around, unbuckles it,
受害人将皮带转到后面 解开皮带扣
fastens it to the bars, loops it around his neck,
扣到栏杆上 再圈到自己脖子上
and uses his body as leverage. No, no, no, no.
然后身体往前坠就能吊死 不不不
Arkie didn't want to die. I agree with you.
阿奇根本不想死 我同意
This is an outrage. Now, who is gonna stop this carnage?
这是暴行 谁来阻止这场大屠♥杀♥
We're working on it.
我们正在调查
Well, someone's got to pay.
总之有人得为此负责
Arkie did not want to die.
阿奇不想死
I know what you're thinking, Mulder.
我知道你在想什么 穆德
Anyone up for a gang of Hangman?
有人想玩刽子手游戏吗
It's just a coincidence.
那只是巧合
Judy said that she didn't even know Arkie Seavers.
朱迪说她不认识阿奇·席瓦斯
Not necessarily, Scully.
这不一定 史考莉
Well, she said she didn't know him.
她亲口这么说的
She said -that she might.
她是说 她可能认识
She also said she was playing telepathically with her brother.
她还说自己通过心灵感应和弟弟玩游戏
Our suspect number two.
我们的嫌犯二号♥
Oh, for God's sakes.
老天啊
My one damn day off.
我难得休息一天
Chucky Poundstone?
查基·庞德斯通
Speaking to whom?
你是哪位
Fox Mulder. I'm with the FBI.
福克斯·穆德 我是联邦探员
Oh, yeah.
对
With that tasty little redhead.
和那个红发美女一起的
You tapping that,
你们是一对吗
Special Agent, or can Chucky bust a move?
探员 还是我还能有机会
You're that trustee.
你是那个看守
You found the kid hanged in his jail cell.
是你发现那年轻人吊死在牢房♥里
Yeah, I discovered the moron.
对 是我发现了那个白♥痴♥
Kid had loser written all over him.
那孩子脸上就写着我是废物
Can I ask you a few questions?
我能问你几个问题吗
Why? Am I under suspicion?
为什么 你们怀疑我吗
It's just a few moments of your time.
只是占用你一点时间
Yeah, well, lucky I just tidied up.
好吧 幸好我刚收拾过
I'm just saying, but you better hope the fire marshal
我就说说 但你最好祈祷没人叫消防警来
never comes a-callin'. He'd red-tag you...
他会将你列为危险对象
You calling the marshal?!
你要叫消防警来吗
No. I'm just saying.
没有 我就这么一说
Talk about my house.
还说我家呢
It's this town needs cleaning up.
这个城镇才需要大扫除
Seen what you need? Get a sense of what lurks beneath?
看到你需要的了吗 感觉到下面藏了什么吗
I'm an FBI agent, Mr. Poundstone,
我是联邦探员 庞德斯通先生
not an archaeologist.
不是考古学家
Yeah, well, I got body parts in the fridge.
好吧 我冰箱里还有人的遗骸呢
You play with your sister?
你和你姐姐玩这个吗
My sister's a miserable slut and a damn cheater on top of it.
我姐姐是个恶心的荡♥妇♥ 还作弊
How does she do that?
她怎么作弊
She cheats. Breaks the rules.
她耍手段 不遵守规则
What are the rules?
规则是什么
What are we, amigos now? Bros?
怎么 我跟你很熟吗
Is this you deftly profiling the mind of Charles H. Poundstone?
你是想偷偷摸清查尔斯·庞德斯通的思想
It's a simple line of inquiry.
这只是个单纯的问题
Yeah, well, it takes a dipwad to know one.
蠢货才问来问去
I take it you're twins.
你们是双胞胎 对吧
Ooh! Powers of deduction.
推理的神力啊
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表