I know you think I'm crazy.
我知道你觉得我疯了
But it's not me.
但疯的不是我
It's the world.
是这个世界
The world's gone mad.
这个世界已经疯了
Because...
因为...
because Martians have invaded, but...
因为火星人已经入侵了 但是...
nobody seems to care!
根本没人关心
Take it easy, mister.
放松点 先生
Have a cup of Joe.
来杯咖啡
I can't take it easy.
我没办法放松
I just saw one outside.
我刚刚在外面就看到了一个
So, uh, tell me,
那告诉我
what do these Martians look like?
火星人长什么样
They... have giant heads
它们...有巨大的头
and multiple appendages.
有好多触手
Yikes.
天啊
And they're, uh, here to eat us or something?
它们是来...吃掉我们之类的吗
No. They have a ray of some kind...
不 它们能发出某种射线...
that makes us...
让我们...
forget.
遗忘
Forget what?
遗忘什么
There! I just saw one. Where?
那里 我刚看到了一个 哪里
Outside through that window. I just saw one of 'em.
就在那扇窗户外面 我刚看见了一个
Hey, mister.
先生
That ain't a window. That's a mirror.
那可不是窗户 是镜子
What is this,
这是什么
some kind of sick joke, Buddy?
恶意的玩笑吗 老兄
No. It's no joke.
不 这不是玩笑
And my name's not Buddy.
而且我也不叫"老兄"
Wait, what?!
等等 什么
Hello. Mulder, it's me. Where have you been?
喂 穆德 是我 你去哪里了
I've been trying your cell all day.
我今天一直在打你电♥话♥
I was out squatchin'.
我在外面找野人
What? Bigfoot hunting.
什么 搜寻大脚怪
I had my phone turned off.
我把手♥机♥关了
Did you have any luck?
那找到了吗
No, but that's not really the point.
没有 但那不是重点
I just had to get away from the madness for a little while.
我不过是需要从那疯狂中逃离片刻
It seems this past year all I've done is watch the news
感觉在过去的一年我所做的只有看着新闻
and worry that the country's gone insane.
担心这个国家陷入疯狂
I had to get out to nature.
我得到大自然中去
You know, where it's simple and uncomplicated,
就那种简单 不复杂的地方
where it's just you and the elements.
只有自己和各种自然元素
And possibly a cryptozoological, simian-like,
也许还有一个神秘的 像猿猴一样的
hairy humanoid with enormous feet.
长着大脚的毛乎乎的野人
I think you just like saying "Squatchin'."
我觉得你只是喜欢说"野人"这个词而已
We still on for dinner tomorrow night?
明天的晚餐之约计划不变吧
Yeah, I'll see you then.
对 到时见
Hey, Scully, I ever tell you about the time
史考莉 我有告诉过你
I found a Sasquatch footprint in the mud? Yeah,
我在泥地里发现大脚怪脚印的那次吗 嗯
you did. I, uh... It was 35 years ago, about.
你说过 我... 大约在35年前
Mulder, I've heard this before. On the banks
穆德 我听过了 在位于美丽的
of the mighty Mogoagogo River Mulder, you already told me.
英属哥伦比亚的 穆德 你和我说过了
I got to go, got to go, Mulder. in beautiful British Columbia.
我得挂了 穆德 蒙哥阿古古河的河岸上
Scully? Scully?
史考莉 史考莉
Mulder.
穆德
It's me.
是我
Now, I-I know you're surprised to see me.
我知道你看见我很惊讶
I thought we were all done after...
我以为在经历了上一个案子之后...
you know, that last case.
我们之间已经玩完了
I've stumbled on the conspiracy to...
我碰巧遇到了一个终结所有阴谋的...
...to end all conspiracies.
阴谋
Who are you?
你是谁
So they have already gotten to you.
所以他们已经找上你了
How did you know how to contact me? To meet me here?
你是如何知道怎样联♥系♥我 并且来这里见我的
I... It had to be someplace safe.
我...必须得找个安全的地方
They...
他们...
they'd kill us if they had the chance.
如果有机会 他们会杀了我们的
And who are "they"?
"他们"指的是谁
They are why you don't remember.
他们就是你之所以不记得了的原因
Why aren't people getting probed by aliens anymore?
为什么如今人们对外星人毫不在意了
You used to know, but they made you forget...
你以前知道的 但它们让你忘了...
so that you wouldn't remember me.
所以你才不记得我了
Look, what is this all about?
听着 这到底是怎么回事
Oh, my God. Look, there's no way for me to make you understand
老天 听着 我没办法让你理解我
without me seeming like a crazed madman.
而不觉得我是个疯子
It's a little late for that.
这话说得有点迟了
I think your ride is here.
你的车来了
The first Twilight Zone episode you ever saw--
你看的第一集《阴阳魔界》[著名美剧]
it was "The Lost Martian," right?
是"迷失的火星人" 是吗
You remember that?
你还记得吗
And if I do?
假如我记得呢
That Twilight Zone episode...
那集《阴阳魔界》...
doesn't exist.
是不存在的
It never did.
从来都不存在
Were you followed?
你被人跟踪了吗
Who is that?
那是谁
It would be a hell of a twist if it were Rod Serling.
假如是罗德·瑟林[阴阳魔界编剧]就搞笑了
Submitted for your approval.
已提交 等待审批[阴阳魔界台词]
No, it's not in here, either.
没有 这里也没有
Mulder, what I don't understand
穆德 我不明白的是
is how this guy knew about your secret rendezvous signal.
这家伙是怎么知道你的秘密接头暗号♥的
Who cares about any of that, Scully?
谁在乎那个啊 史考莉
I can't find "The Lost Martian."
我找不到"迷失的火星人"了
Wh-When he said that that episode
他说那集《阴阳魔界》
of The Twilight Zone didn't exist,
不存在的时候
that's when I knew he was a crazy person. It's a classic.
我就知道他是个疯子了 那集超经典的
So I came home, and I checked my box DVD set,
所以我回家翻我的DVD套装
and it wasn't on there.
但里面没有
I checked all my episode guidebooks.
我查阅了所有的剧集索引
No mention of it.
完全没有提到过这集
I searched online. Nothing.
我还上网搜了 也没有
So now I'm going through my tapes
所以现在我要过一遍我的录像带
because I'm sure I recorded it at some point.
因为我确信我之前录过这集
Well, maybe it's one of those other shows, like...
也许那集是其他剧里的 比如...
Outer Limits or...
《迷离档案》或者...
Confuse The Twilight Zone with The Outer Limits?
把《阴阳魔界》和《迷离档案》搞混
Do you even know me?!
你到底了不了解我
Can we talk about this over dinner, please?
我们晚餐再谈不行吗 拜托
I-I'm not gonna be able to eat until I find this.
我找到这集之前是吃不下饭的
Ever again.
绝对吃不下
It can't be that good of an episode.
那集不可能这么好看吧
It-It's-it's not about the episode, Scully.
这和那集无关 史考莉
It's about my memory of seeing my first Twilight Zone.
而是关于我看这集《阴阳魔界》的记忆
It changed me.
它改变了我
You don't forget that.
是忘不了的
I was eight years old.
当时我才八岁
My parents let me stay up till midnight
我父母允许我待到半夜
because that was back in the day when it only aired,
因为那个时候 那部剧只在
you know, late at night on some local channel.
某个地方电视台的深夜时段播出
Wait, what?!
等等 什么
And my name's not Buddy.
我的名字也不是"老兄"
Oh, now I get it. Wait, what?!
现在懂了 等等 什么
I remember it all so clearly,
我记得非常清楚
as if it just happened.
就像是才发生的一样
He stand you up again?
他又放你鸽子了吗
Are you that guy that met with Mulder last night?
你是昨晚跟穆德见面的人吗
What gave it away, Skulls?
你怎么猜出来的 史考
He mentioned the forehead sweat.
他有提到额头上的汗
I need you to help me find someone.
我需要你帮我找个人
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表