**We should be giving...*
*我们应该给予...
**We're moving closer to the shore*
*我们正走近岸边
**I've got to be there by tomorrow*
*我必须在明天之前赶到那里
**And we'll escape the darkness*
*我们就能逃脱黑暗
**We won't be searching anymore*
*不必再寻觅
**There's got to be a morning after*
*前方定会有黎明
**There's got to be a morning after*
*前方定会有黎明
Oh, you're in an awful hurry this morning, Joe.
你今早可真匆忙啊 乔
Honey, I'm in a pickle. I forgot it was Mr. Morris' birthday.
我麻烦大了 我忘记今天是莫里斯先生生日
I-I don't want to be a suck-up.
我可不想拍马屁
You're interrupting my prep.
你打扰我做准备了
I have to memorize my lines.
我得记住我的台词
"Double Trouble"?
《双重麻烦》
You've seen this a thousand times.
你都看过无数遍了
How dare you?
你好大的胆子
I had to break into the cold storage
我闯入医院的冷藏库
at the hospital to get this.
才拿到了这个
You did that for me?
为了我吗
Everything I do.
我所做的一切都是为了你
Well, I know exactly what you need.
我很清楚你需要什么
Olivia!
奥利维亚
It's your day to be beautiful.
今天是你变美的日子
They're here, Scully.
他们就在这儿 史考莉
The organs are somewhere inside.
器官就在这栋建筑里
You were right, they need those organs.
你说得对 他们需要那些器官
Well, it was easy enough to put a tracker in the heart,
在心脏里放追踪器倒是容易
but harder to get the hospital to loosen their security
但叫医院放松警戒 好让他们偷走器官
so they can steal it.
确实有点难度
No vacancy!
没空房♥了
Open the door. Federal agents.
开门 联邦探员
Olivia, if you can hear me,
奥利维亚 如果你能听见
I want you to count backwards from 100.
我想要你从一百开始倒数
100.
一百
Ninety... nine.
九十九
Ninety... eight...
九十...八
All right, Calvin.
好了 卡尔文
You may begin.
你可以开始了
Cut the back to expose the descending aorta.
从后背打开露出降主动脉
Look, the only people living here
这里的住户
are on the fourth floor.
都住在四楼
And what do you know about the tenants?
你对住户都有什么了解
Only person I know is Barbara Beaumont.
我只认识芭芭拉·博蒙特
Barbara Beaumont? She's been the owner of this building
芭芭拉·博蒙特 她是这栋大楼的业主
for over 40 years.
已经有四十年了
Barbara...
芭芭拉
Be...
贝...
Barbara Bea Beaumont.
芭芭拉·贝亚·博蒙特
Child actor. Our Gang shorts.
童星 演过《我们一家》
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes,
《绅士情迷金发尤物》
TV Westerns, Dragnet,
几部西部电视剧 《法网》
The Barbara Beaumont Show, 1967.
1967年的《芭芭拉·博蒙特秀》
Then, um...
之后
nothing much ever again.
就没什么作品了
So, at 85, does she need assistance?
她85岁了 需要看护吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, I... I never met her.
我从没跟她见过面
Never even seen her.
我都没见过她
Once in a while, I get a note,
我偶尔会收到留言条
I go up and fix stuff.
我就到楼上修一下东西
I never see nobody when I go up there.
我每次上去都没见到人
But I know they're there,
但我知道他们住那儿
just from the smell.
我能闻到味儿
Husband of 22 years died of leukemia, 1970.
结婚22年的丈夫在1970年死于白血病
Joined a life extension "Commune" in Northern California.
加入了北加州一个研究长生术的"社群"
Married a Dr. Randolph...
嫁给了一名医生 叫伦道夫·...
: Luvenis. Luvenis. : Luvenis.
拉文尼斯 鲁万尼斯 或者念卢文尼斯
Uh, how long have you been a super here?
你在这里当管♥理♥员♥多久了
Seven years. Seven years,
七年了 七年
and you've never talked to her?
你却从没跟她说过话
All right, it's weird, right?
好吧 是很奇怪
But this is the Bronx.
但这里可是布朗克斯区
Look, there's an envelope
每隔一周
full of money in my mailbox every two weeks.
我都会收到装满钱的信封
This is the first time there's ever been a problem.
这是第一次出现问题
Seven years, and you've never crossed paths?
七年来你们从未有过交集吗
She don't go out the front.
她从来不出门
What about the people on the fourth floor?
那住在四楼的人呢
They ever leave?
他们出门吗
Look, this building?
这栋大楼
It's 1♥8♥9♥0s.
建于1♥8♥9♥0年代
All right? It's got, like, a dumbwaiter system.
有运送食物的升降机系统
It's been modified,
已经改装过了
long before I ever got here.
远在我来之前
It's got, like, trapdoors and ladders.
有活板门和梯子
Goes down to the basement,
能下去地下室
then the sewers, the subway.
然后通往下水道 地铁
These people never see the light of day.
这些人从来不见天日
Every room's got one.
每个房♥间都有这个通道
Now connect the two valves, and sew us up.
现在连接我们的心脏瓣膜 然后缝合起来
Ms. Barbara Beaumont?
芭芭拉·博蒙特女士
Federal agents.
联邦探员
We have reason to believe someone inside
我们有理由相信屋里的人
may be in possession of contraband human organs.
有可能持有走私的人类器官
We tracked a signal to this apartment.
我们追踪信♥号♥♥来到这间公♥寓♥
I guess we'll go away and get a search warrant!
我们还是先离开 去拿搜查令
We'll be back.
我们会回来的
Hello. Hello.
你们好 你好
I'm Special Agent Mulder,
我是穆德探员
this is Special Agent Scully with the FBI.
这位是史考莉探员 来自联调局
And you are?
你是哪位
Well, you tell me.
你说呢
I'm sorry, can you tell us your name?
不好意思 能告诉我们你的名字吗
Haven't you seen The Barbara Beaumont Show?
你们没看过《芭芭拉·博蒙特秀》吗
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes?
《绅士情迷金发尤物》
Loved you on Dragnet.
我很喜欢你在《法网》中的表演
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Everyone says that was their favorite episode.
大家都说最喜欢那一集
Did you know Jack Webb?
你认识杰克·韦伯吗
I did not. I'm sorry,
我不认识 抱歉
but we're-we're looking for Barbara Beaumont.
我们想找芭芭拉·博蒙特
Don't... No, it...
难道... 不
It...
这...
You really don't recognize me? It's...
你们真的没认出我吗
I'm Barbara. I'm Barbara Beaumont.
我就是芭芭拉 芭芭拉·博蒙特
We're looking for an 85-year-old woman.
我们在找一位85岁的女性
Yes, well, I look good for my age, don't I?
没错 就我的年纪而言我看起来不错吧
I keep it dark in here,
我这里这么黑
not because I'm trying to hide anything.
不是因为我要隐藏什么
I believe women should have a little bit of
我觉得女人应该要保留一点点
mystery.
神秘感
Sunlight is strictly verboten.
日照是要坚决禁止的
It's terrible for the skin.
对皮肤非常不好
You should be careful, darling,
你要多注意保养了 亲爱的
if it's not already too late.
如果还不算太晚的话
Okay, um, we're also looking for this woman,
好吧 我们也在找这个女人
Olivia Bocanegra.
奥利维亚·博卡内格拉
Is she a Netflix executive?
她是网飞公♥司♥的经理吗
Oh, yes. Let's get our selfie,
没问题 我们拍张合影
and then you can be on your way.
然后你们就能走了
This is her. Have you seen this young woman?
这就是她 你有没有见过这个女孩
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表