for how this could happen?
这件事的任何证据
Well, it seems everyone's under the agreement
大家似乎都一致同意
that a man can't cut off his own head.
人不可能砍下自己的头
Good to see there's still a shred of sanity left in this town.
难得这座小镇还能保留有一丝理智
But, for the record, I have to say,
但为准确起见 我还是得说
it's not outside the realm of extreme possibility.
给自己斩首并非完全不可能
Oh, so he just tripped and fell
所以他是绊倒了 摔在刀上
and splattered the walls with blood?
然后把血溅了一墙
Well, if he were a determined man with a razor-sharp sword
我是说 如果他下定决心用锋利的剑
set on creating his own self-fulfilling prophecy...
去实现他自我应验的预言
He was scared out of his mind, Scully.
他之前吓得不轻 史考莉
Well, if he was in his right mind,
如果他当时神志清醒
he might've called you.
那他应该会打你电♥话♥
Maybe he tried.
没准他试过了
Only he lost his head.
只可惜丧失了头脑
You coming, Scully?
走吗 史考莉
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
I can't sleep, Mulder.
我睡不着 穆德
What's the problem?
怎么了
Something about this case is getting under my skin.
这个案子让我毛骨悚然
Well, we've had stranger cases, Scully.
我们办过很多离奇的案子 史考莉
Can you hold me?
你能抱着我吗
Yeah. I can do that.
当然 我可以
What's gonna happen?
今后会是什么样
What's gonna happen when?
今后的什么时候
When we're old.
等我们老了以后
What do you mean "when"?
你的"等"是什么意思
I mean...
我是说
sooner or later we're gonna retire and...
我们迟早会退休 然后
Are we gonna spend time together?
我们还会见面吗
I'll come push your wheelchair with my wheelchair.
我会用我的轮椅帮你推轮椅
That's not what I mean.
我说的不是这个
Oh, I'll always be around, Scully.
我会一直在你身边的 史考莉
Offering bulletproof theories of genius
向你展示我无懈可击的天才理论
that you fail to assail with your inadequate rationality.
让你因理性不足而无从质疑
And I'll always be around to prove you wrong.
那我会一直在你身边证明你是错的
Promise.
我保证
No, but that's not what I mean.
不过 这不是我想说的
What do you mean?
那你想说什么
What if you meet someone?
如果你遇到一个人呢
What if you meet someone...
如果你遇见一个
younger who... wants to have kids?
年轻 想要孩子的人呢
Oh, that's what you mean.
你是这个意思
Well...
这个吗...
you could do the same. You could meet someone and...
你也可以做同样的事 你可以遇见一个人
have kids.
生些孩子
Mulder, that's not gonna happen. That's nonsense.
穆德 那是不可能的 胡说
No, it's not.
不 不是的
I'm... I'm at the end of that journey.
那条路我已经快走到尽头了
Do you want to have more kids?
你还想要孩子吗
Well...
这个...
I would have liked to have had another one.
我倒是想再要一个
At the risk of sounding insensitive,
虽然可能听起来比较不合时宜
what's stopping you?
是什么阻止了你
Besides the fact that the first time was a miracle?
除了第一次是奇迹的原因
And besides the fact that I don't have anyone
还要除了即使我能 也没有人
to have one with even if I could?
和我配合生孩子
You're a woman of science.
你可最了解科学了
Mulder, sometimes I think the world is going to hell
穆德 有时候我觉得这世界要毁灭了
and that we're the only two people who can save it.
只有咱俩能够拯救它
The world is going to hell, Scully.
这世界肯定会毁灭 史考莉
The president working to bring down the FBI along with it.
总统想要带着联调局与它一同毁灭
What if we lose our jobs?
我们失去了工作怎么办
Yeah. Then what would we do?
是啊 之后要干什么
We'll think of something.
咱们会想出点子的
All right.
好吧
Is there an "L"?
里边有没有"L"
I said, is there an "L"?
我说 里边有没有"L"
Are we playing or not, Chuck-face?
咱们到底还玩不玩了 夹子脸
Earth to Judith.
地球呼叫朱迪思
Yes, Your Royal Highness, there is an "L."
是的 尊敬的女王殿下 里边有"L"
Scully, get up. Get dressed.
史考莉 起来 穿衣服
Mmm, come back to bed.
回床上来
They're coming after me.
他们来找我了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I was looking in the mirror, and there he was.
我在看镜子 然后看到了他
There I was.
我站在那里
It wasn't my reflection. It was my double.
那不是我的反射 而是我的分身
I know.-I-I-I saw my double, too.
我知道 我也看到了我的分身
They're targeting us both.
他们的目标是我们俩
That's how they operate, Mulder.
这就是他们的行事手段 穆德
I know how they operate.
我知道他们怎么做事的
You're just playing into it.
你这是正中下怀
Spare me the pop psychology, okay?
别给我讲大众心理学了 好吗
Mulder, you have to calm down. Scully.
穆德 你得冷静下来 史考莉
Scully, put a dimmer on that afterglow and get yourself
史考莉 先把后劲缓缓
to the hospital before they hang us both.
赶紧在他们吊死咱们之前去医院
Mulder, they can't hang us.
穆德 他们吊死不了我们
We-we can only hang ourselves if we panic.
我们只会在惊慌下吊死自己
How many letters in Scully, Scully?
拼史考莉需要几个单词 史考莉
Is there another "L"?
有第二个"L"吗
What do you mean, no?
你说没有是什么意思
So throw a hissy. One "L".
哭去吧 就一个"L"
You know you're in love with him.
你知道你爱上他了
Double "L," Chuck-face.
两个"L" 夹子脸
Who's the one in love?
也不知道是谁恋爱了
Chucky Poundstone!
查基·庞德斯通
No letter "C," super freak.
没有字母"C" 大怪胎
I know you're in here. I said, no letter "C."
我知道你在 我说了 没有"C"
You're under arrest, Chucky!
你被逮捕了 查基
Put the pencil down.
把铅笔放下
Who's the cheater now?
现在是谁在作弊了
My rational mind knows that you are only a...
我理性的思维知道你只是一个...
a manifest psychic ideation
精神意念的体现
borne of latent hostility.
由潜在的敌意产生
Maybe Mulder was right,
也许穆德说得对
you're evil incarnate.
你是邪恶的化身
It's all you are.
你不过如此
Step aside.
站到一旁
I'm coming through.
我要进去了
Is there a "J"?
里边是不是有"J"
Oh, look, and a "D," and an I-T-H.
看 还有个"D" 还有"I T H"
Is there a... C-h-u-c-k-y?
里边是不是有"C h u c k y"[查基]
I don't want to go in there. Not going in there.
我不想进去 我才不进去
Judy, open the door.
朱迪 开门
Judy!
朱迪
Judy?
朱迪
Nurses, get in here!
护士 快进来
Get Dr. Russell.
去找罗素医生
So I was thinking maybe we could get a couple hours in
所以我想也许咱们可以充分利用下
before checkout time?
退房♥余下的这点时间
I'm just talking about getting some shut-eye.
我只是说小睡一会
I'm glad to hear that, Mulder. Yeah.
听起来不错 穆德 好吧
Uh, I guess I should hit the hay.
我想我该去睡一觉了
Okay. Yeah.
好的 好
But if you need anything, you just, uh, call me.
要是你有什么需要 就给我打个电♥话♥
I can't imagine that I will.
我想大概不会了
But then again,
但话说回来
it's not out of the realm of extreme possibility.
这也不是完全没有可能的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表