She was on the floor, next to you, also injured.
她就躺在你身旁的地上 也受伤了
I don't know any Sarah.
我不认识什么莎拉
Okay? All I saw was Ghouli.
好吧 我只看到了古力怪
So, how did you know to go to the ferry?
你怎么想到要去船那里的
You're gonna think I'm crazy.
你会觉得我疯了
I had a dream.
我做了一个梦
But it wasn't a dream.
但那不是梦
It felt real, like I was really living it.
感觉很真实 就像我身临其境一样
And at first it was scary, because I couldn't move.
刚开始很吓人 因为我动不了
Like I was in bed, but it wasn't my own bed.
就像是我躺在床上 但又不是我的床
Someone was next to me, but I couldn't see him.
我身边有个人 但我看不见他
It was just a dark figure.
只有一个黑影
And I jumped out of bed and...
然后我就跳下了床
chased him.
追着他
It wasn't even my own house.
那也不是在我自己家
I would run through the hallways
我穿过走廊
and try to get to the living room to get outside,
经过客厅想跑到屋外
and I would just end up back inside again.
但最后我会回到屋里
Like a maze.
就像迷宫一样
Where no matter which door you open,
不论你打开哪一扇门
you end up in the same place.
都会回到同一个地方
Was there something inside the house you were supposed to see?
屋内有没有什么你想看的东西
A souvenir.
一个纪念品
Yeah. You shake it and it snows.
对 你摇一摇 它就会下雪
What was inside your snow globe?
你的雪景球里有什么
The ferry.
那艘船
Everybody knew where it was.
人人都知道那艘船在哪
Kids would get stoned on it in the summer.
夏天的时候会有小孩去船上偷喝酒
Not me.
不是我
Have you ever experienced
你之前有没有做过
a dream like that before? Kind of.
类似的梦 算是有吧
My boyfriend and I did this fun house thing at the fair.
我和男朋友在集♥会♥的时候玩过过家家
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友
I'm-I'm not supposed to.
我不该恋爱的
My parents don't approve.
我父母不同意
They're really lame, but...
他们真的很没劲 但是
he's cool.
他却很酷
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Jackson Van de Kamp.
杰克逊·范德坎普
Jackson... Van de Kamp.
杰克逊·范德坎普
The sleep paralysis. The labyrinth.
睡眠性麻痹 迷宫
The snow globe. You share the same story.
雪景球 跟你那边问到的一样
And the girls, apparently, the same boyfriend--
很显然 两个女孩的男朋友是同一个人
Jackson Van de Kamp.
杰克逊·范德坎普
Scully... I know.
史考莉 我知道
Mulder, it has to be a coincidence.
穆德 这肯定是巧合
No, it's not. You were sent here.
不是巧合 你是被引到这来的
We are meant to be here.
我们注定要到这来
We got to find out where this kid lives.
我们要找到这孩子的住处
I feel like I'm gonna fall off a cliff.
我有种快坠落悬崖的感觉
Mulder.
穆德
This is the house in my visions.
这是出现在我幻象中的房♥子
Door's open.
门开着
Scully.
史考莉
All right, so you, uh...
好吧 所以你...
you said you heard three shots?
你说你听到三声枪响
Murder-suicide. Jackson Van de Kamp--
谋杀后自杀 杰克逊·范德坎普
he killed his parents.
他杀害了父母
Then when he heard you and Agent Scully break into the house,
然后他听见你和史考莉探员闯入家中
he realized he was gonna get caught, and killed himself.
他知道自己会被捕 就自杀了
That's a rather convenient explanation.
这解释够省事的
Well, the kid had two girlfriends
这孩子有两个女朋友
who tried to kill each other just the other night.
那天晚上两人斗得你死我活
I mean, there's something dirty in the water already.
本来就有污点在身
The back door was wide open when we got here.
我们进屋时后门敞开着
Hell, maybe he left it open.
或许他没关门
I don't think you worry about those details
我不认为你想实施谋杀后再自杀时
when you're looking to commit murder-suicide.
还会在意这些细节
I mean, you were here, Agent Mulder.
你当时也在场 穆德探员
There was nobody else in the house when he killed himself.
他自杀时屋里没别人
So, look, I appreciate your expertise,
所以 我感谢你提出意见
but I think you're trying to find answers to questions
但我认为你在寻找不是问题的
nobody else is asking.
问题的答案
I appreciate your input.
多谢指教
Scully?
史考莉
Scully?
史考莉
Scully?
史考莉
This is his room.
这是他的房♥间
I recognize it from my dream.
我根据梦境能认出来
You're right, Mulder.
你说得对 穆德
Whoever he is, he wanted me to be here.
不管他是谁 他想让我过来
Look.
看
Birthday, Halloween,
生日 万圣夜
vacation, baseball.
度假 棒球
It's a whole life.
这是他的一生
It's full, and it's still cold.
这是满的 还很冰
Odd choice to crack open a can of soda
在决定杀害父母之前
before you decide to kill your parents.
打开一罐可乐还真是奇怪
Yes.
对
The Pick Up Artist: Memoirs of a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.
《把妹达人 披着羊皮的狼的回忆录》
At least he had his priorities straight.
至少他还有先后缓急之分
He was troubled, maybe even schizophrenic.
他遇到了麻烦 甚至可能患有精神分♥裂♥症
He was seeing a psychiatrist.
他在看精神科医生
Clozapine-- that's an antipsychotic,
氯氮平 这是精神病类药
and diazepam is to treat seizures.
还有安定是用来治疗癫痫
They were prescribed two months ago,
药是两个月前开的
and they're still full, so he was off his medication.
但瓶子还是满的 所以他停止了服药
I have grave doubts about
我深深怀疑
what appears to have happened here, Scully.
这里看起来发生的一切 史考莉
Malcolm X.
马尔科姆·X
"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today."
"未来属于有所准备的人"
Was that his hero?
那是他的英雄吗
We don't know that that body is William, Scully.
我们不知道那具尸体是否是威廉姆 史考莉
Malcolm Little took the last name "X"
马尔科姆·利特尔把姓改为X
because he wouldn't take the slave name
因为他不想用
given to his ancestral family.
给予他祖辈的奴隶名字
Was Jackson's identity so adrift that he couldn't see himself
杰克逊的身份如此迷离 以至于他不把自己
as being a part of a family?
看作家庭的一份子吗
Is that why he killed his parents and then himself?
正因此他才杀害了父母然后自杀吗
Why would he call you here just to see him die?
为什么他叫你来就为了看他死
I need to get proof of his identity, Mulder.
我要查明他的身份 穆德
I need answers.
我需要答案
I'll get you one.
我会给你一个答案
Who the hell are you with, and why are you following me?
你们跟谁一伙的 为什么要跟踪我
Take it easy. Nobody's following you.
别着急 没人跟踪你
We're just curious onlookers.
我们只是看热闹的路人
Yeah. We saw the police cars. Something bad happened here.
对 我们看见了警车 这里有坏事发生
What agency are you with?
你们在哪个机构工作
Judging by your crappy rental car, I'm guessing the DOD.
从你们租的烂车来看 我猜是国防部
You make a lot of assumptions.
你想太多了
I'm also gonna assume it's no coincidence
我还猜想你们在范德坎普死去的夜里
you're here on the night the Van de Kamps are killed.
出现在这里并非巧合
Three bodies.
三具尸体
What a tragedy. Yeah.
真惨啊 是啊
Keep cracking wise.
脑子放聪明点
You have no idea my state of mind.
你们不知道我在想什么
I don't know if you are
我不知道你是不是
who I think you might be.
我以为的那个人
But if you are William,
但如果你是威廉姆
this is what I'd say.
我想和你说
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表