he was part of the program MK-NAOMI.
他是MK内奥米项目的试验品
It was a, was a successor to MKUltra.
那是MK机密项目的衍生品
We don't know how they're using this chemical now,
我们不知道他们现在如何使用这种化学制剂
but we know for certain that they are.
但我们很确信他们投入了使用
Maybe they're poisoning our water?
也许他们给我们的饮用水下毒
Or the food supply?
或是食品
Maybe they're putting it in those chemtrails
也许他们是把它放在了
behind all those commercial jets
商用喷气机的尾气里
that fly over our country every single day?
天天全国飞呢
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, Mr. James.
谢谢你 詹姆斯先生
You drive.
你开车
What's going on, Mulder?
怎么了 穆德
Let's just get in the car and drive away.
我们赶紧上车开走
Mulder, you want to tell me what's going on?
穆德 你要不要说下怎么回事
He claims not to know who Skinner is,
他说他不知道斯金纳是谁
but in that photo album I was looking at,
但我刚刚看的相册里
there were all these photos of his dad and Skinner,
就有各种他爸爸和斯金纳的合影
like they were BFFs.
看上去像是好兄弟
And did you check out that shiny new SUV parked beside the cabin?
你看到他屋子旁那辆崭新的多用途车了吗
Yeah, that definitely wasn't his.
看到了 绝对不是他的
Skinner could be back there somewhere.
斯金纳应该就在刚才那附近
Then, why the hell are we driving away?
那我们为什么要开走
Let's pull over here.
我们在这边停车
Get somewhere you can get cell reception.
找个有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的地方
Call the sheriff, have him get every available officer
打给警长 让他尽快把所有警力
down here as soon as he can. What are you gonna do?
都调过来 你要做什么
I'll try to do for Skinner
我要尽力为斯金纳
what I would hope he would do for either of us.
做我希望他会为我俩做的事情
Mulder.
穆德
Help!
救命
Come on.
拜托
Damn it.
该死
Somebody out there?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Mulder?
穆德
Skinner.
斯金纳
Get me the hell out of here.
快救我出去
I'll boost you, I'll boost you, okay?
我推你 我推你上去 好吗
Davey.
戴维
Davey, please.
戴维 拜托
Let us out.
放我们出去
Let's do this quickly. Come on. Okay.
我们速战速决 来 好
Davey.
戴维
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做
Scully.
史考莉
Where's Davey?
戴维去哪了
Go. Go!
快去 快去
Thank you.
谢谢
Ambulance is on its way.
急救车在路上了
I would call Kersh
手♥机♥一有信♥号♥♥
as soon as you get cell reception.
我就给克什打电♥话♥
Something you want to share?
你有什么想说的吗
Kersh indicated to us that
克什对我们暗示
we were responsible
说你在局里
for your lack of upward mobility in the Bureau.
一直没有升职是因为我们
If it wasn't for you two, I wouldn't be here right now.
要不是有你们 我都不会在这里
I'm not talking about the fact
我说的不是
that you showed up here today.
你们今天到这里的事情
I enlisted in the Marine Corps the day that I turned 18.
我满18岁那天就报名参加海军陆战队
I was a kid.
我还是个孩子
Full of callow self-confidence and faith
满腔稚嫩的自信和信念
and this...
还有一种
this kind of uncorrupted belief that...
不可动摇的信仰
I was doing the right thing.
相信我做着正确的事情
John James...
约翰·詹姆斯
He didn't enlist. He, uh, he was drafted.
他没有报名参军 他是强制♥服♥役的
And his whole life was completely upended
他的整个人生被一场
by a war that he really, truly didn't even understand.
他完全不理解的战争搅得天翻地覆
He was so afraid all the time.
他一直特别害怕
I felt like I had to protect him.
我感觉必须要保护他
But I didn't.
但我没有
I couldn't.
我保护不了他
That experience in Vietnam with John, it...
和约翰在越南的那段经历
it put a dent in that blind faith
挫伤了我曾经
that I had in my government.
对政♥府♥抱持的盲目信念
It planted seeds of-of mistrust.
它种下了不信任的种子
I tried for years to... to suppress that mistrust,
我有多少年努力压制这种猜疑
but it gnawed at me.
但它不断啃噬我
Then you two...
然后你们二人
You two came along and you taught me
你们来了 你们教会我
not to hide from it, but to...
不要逃避这种感受 而是要
have the guts to shine a light directly into the darkest corners.
拥有直接照亮黑暗深处的勇气
And if given the choice between advancing my career
要是让我做出这种选择
by being blindly loyal to some
是升职 但要盲目忠诚于
faceless puppeteers pulling strings from the shadows
在暗处提着线牵着木偶的不明身份的人
or to throw in with you two, make no mistake about it,
还是和你们共进退 毫无疑问
I'd make the same decision every single damn time.
我一次都不会改变我的答案
So I'm gonna go back.
所以我会回去
I'm gonna kiss the ring.
我会表达我的尊敬
But I intend to do right by this man.
但我打算和这个人一起
And that means finding the truth
那就意味着
of what the hell it was they used him for.
找出他们到底用他做了什么的真♥相♥
No matter the cost.
不惜一切代价
I owe him that.
这是我欠他的
I owe myself that.
这是我欠自己的
Skinner.
斯金纳
We're with you.
我们支持你
Imagine the power of a government
想像一下 一个能够掌控
that could literally control the minds
亿万民众思想的政♥府♥
of millions and millions of its citizens.
拥有多大力量
Simply by exposing them to this poison.
只要让他们接触到这种毒气
It's happening.
这已经发生了
It's happening right now.
就在此时此刻
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表