I think the person or persons responsible for the deaths
我觉得杀害了孩子们的人
of those children is in this courtroom today.
今天就在法庭里
What happened to hounds of hell?
地狱之犬的理论呢
Oh, I saw one.
我看到了一只
I did.
真的
Whatever you think you may have seen, Mulder,
不管你觉得自己看到了什么 穆德
you still haven't explained how a wolf can take a young child
你依然无法解释一匹狼是怎么在目前眼皮下
from under its mother's nose. Oh, no, it was, it was
把孩子叼走的 不 它只是
he was just guarding the entrance to the underworld in this case.
他在此案中只是守卫着地狱的入口
Return to your tables.
请回座
You still haven't answered my question.
你还没回答我的问题
Mr. Eggers.
艾格斯先生
Due to your exemplary record as an officer
基于你在伊斯特伍德警♥察♥局
of the Eastwood Police Department,
担任警官时的卓越表现
the testimony of your peers and in determining
和你同事给出的证词
you are not a flight risk,
法庭认为你没有逃跑风险
bail will be set at $5,000.
保释金设为五千美元
Next court date is 30 days from today.
三十天后开庭
Court is adjourned.
休庭
Looks like somebody wants to talk to us.
看来有人想和我们谈谈
Agent Scully, Agent Mulder.
史考莉探员 穆德探员
Officer Wentworth.
温特渥警官
You missed the proceedings.
你没有去看传讯
I'm sickened how things turned out.
事态发展让我感到恶心
I didn't become a cop to watch a man
我当警♥察♥不是为了
get gunned down without due process.
看一个人不经法律程序就被处决
So I went out and did some digging.
所以我出去做了点调查
The day Andrew disappeared,
安德鲁失踪那天
Melvin was performing at a birthday party 40 miles from here.
梅尔文在6♥4♥千米外的生日派对上表演
I checked with his client.
我找他的客户求证
They have him on video.
他们录的视频里有他
The encoded time stamp places him there at 2:15 p.m.,
视频里的时间显示当时是下午2点15
right when Andrew disappeared.
正好是安德鲁失踪的时间
There's no way he could have been in that park.
他根本不可能在公园里
Have you told anybody else about this?
你和其他人说了这件事吗
I told Chief Strong,
我和斯特朗警长说了
but he didn't want to hear it.
但他不想听
He told me to let sleeping dogs lie.
他让我别自找麻烦
I-I don't think the chief's head's been right
我觉得自从艾米丽走后
since he lost little Emily.
警长就不大对劲了
No, you did the right thing.
不 你做得对
The town won't see it that way.
镇上的人不会这么看
Time has a way of shedding light on injustices...
时间能够纠正不公
especially in this part of the country.
尤其是在国家的这片区域
But we're not done here yet.
但我们还没停止调查
I sure would like to find that killer.
我非常想找出凶手
See him get what's coming to him.
看看他的结局如何
We'll talk to Chief Strong.
我们会和斯特朗警长谈谈
You think I didn't know?
你以为我不知道吗
It's over, Rick. I called it off.
结束了 瑞克 我取消了
It's a little late for that now.
现在才做有点晚了
I was stupid.
我一时糊涂
People make mistakes.
人都会犯错
I'm asking you to forgive me.
我想请你原谅我
For sleeping with my boss or for the death of our son?
原谅你和我上司出轨还是害死了我们的儿子
No, I will not forgive you.
不 我不原谅你
What, you're gonna kill me, too?
怎么 你要把我也杀了吗
I'm leaving you, you witch.
我要走了 你个女巫
You can't leave me, Rick.
你走不了 瑞克
I'm leaving you.
是我要抛弃你
Stay away from me!
离我远点
Andrew!
安德鲁
Come on out here, you son of a bitch!
出来 你个混♥蛋♥
Anna, you stay down.
安娜 你别出来
This is between me and your cheating husband!
这是我和你出轨的丈夫的恩怨
Strong!
斯特朗
** Mr. Chuckleteeth *
*笑牙先生
** Happy as can be *
*很开心
** Mr. Chuckleteeth *
*笑牙先生
** Won't you play with me? *
*和我玩
** When I'm feeling lonely *
*当我孤独
** Lonely as can be, oh *
*无人陪
** Mr. Chuckleteeth *
*笑牙先生
** Won't you play with me? Won't you play with me? *
*和我玩 和我玩
What the hell is this?!
这是怎么回事
** Mr. Chuckleteeth, we all love you so *
*笑牙先生 人人爱
** Stay with us forever, and never let us go *
*永远与我们在一起
** Mr. Chuckleteeth, it's time to say farewell *
*笑牙先生 说再见
** If you try to run and hide *
*若你想要躲藏
** We'll send you straight to hell. *
*我们直接送你下地狱
Eggers?
艾格斯
Man down in the doorway.
门口有伤亡
It's Officer Eggers. Shot dead.
是艾格斯警官 枪杀身亡
I'll call it in.
我来报案
Mulder, there's salt.
穆德 有盐
Chief Strong.
斯特朗警长
FBI!
联调局
**Mr. Chuckleteeth, happy as can be *
*笑牙先生很开心
**Mr. Chuckleteeth, won't you play with me *
*笑牙先生和我玩
**When I'm feeling lonely, lonely as can be *
*当我孤独无人陪
Mrs. Strong?
斯特朗夫人
You in here?
你在里面吗
**Won't you play with me *
*和我玩
** Mr. Chuckleteeth, we all love you so *
*笑牙先生人人爱
** Stay with us forever, and never let us go *
*永远与我们在一起
** Mr. Chuckleteeth, happy as can be *
*笑牙先生很开心
** I will be a friend to you if you'll be a friend to me. *
*我们一起做朋友
There's a patrol car around the corner.
街角有辆警车
There's no one inside, but there's something missing.
里面没有人 但少了点东西
A grimoire.
一本魔法书
It has instructions for summoning spirits and demons.
里面有召唤灵魂和恶魔的指导
Mulder, a man's been shot, and it wasn't a spirit.
穆德 有人中枪了 不会是灵魂做的
Chief Strong was having an affair with Eggers's wife,
斯特朗警长和艾格斯的妻子有染
and it was probably a crime of passion.
很可能是冲动犯罪
Passion, yeah, at the gates of hell.
冲动 没错 站在地狱之门前的冲动
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Back to the scene of the crime.
回犯罪现场
Come on, Diane. Pick up the phone.
拜托 黛安 快接电♥话♥
Oh, my Lord.
天啊
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Diane.
黛安
Diane!
黛安
Diane!
黛安
Diane!
黛安
Diane!
黛安
Diane!
黛安
Diane.
黛安
Anna? Anna, what are you doing?
安娜 安娜 你在做什么
Don't!
不
I have to end what I started.
我必须终止我做出的一切
What you started?
你做出的
I only meant to curse Diane
我只是因为你们背着我出轨
for what you were doing behind my back.
想诅咒黛安
You? You did this?!
你 是你做的
Our baby girl?!
对我们的宝贝女儿
I was only trying to curse you.
我只是想诅咒你
You've unleashed something,
你释放了什么东西出来
something that you can't control!
你无法控制的东西
No. I can end this!
不 我能终止这一切
Oh, my God, Mulder.
天啊 穆德
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表