No, actually, you're gonna need to come here.
不 实际上你得来我这里
I'm not going to Norfolk, Mulder.
我不会去诺福克的 穆德
Bob? Skinner, you're breaking up.
鲍勃 斯金纳 你通话质量不好
I can, I can barely hear you. Bob?
我听不清你说什么 鲍勃
Mulder... Double cappuccino, extra foam?
穆德 双份卡布奇诺多加奶泡
Oh. Bob. Yeah, yeah.
鲍勃 这里
Mulder, I can hear you perfectly.
穆德 我听你的声音很清楚
Uh, I'm gonna have to call you back
我信♥号♥♥好点的时候
when I get a better connection, all right?
再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder is close.
穆德查得很近了
I suspect he'll be interested in Project Crossroads.
我怀疑他会对交叉口计划有兴趣
We'll be able to find what we've been looking for.
我们就能找到一直想找的东西了
Mulder, why did you want to meet out here?
穆德 你为什么想在这里见面
It's cold and it smells.
又冷又臭
This is where it all started.
这就是一切开始的地方
When two young girls were attacked by a monster
两名少女在这里被只有他们能看见的怪物
only they could see.
袭击了
You're wrong.
你错了
This is the end of the road.
这是终点
It started decades ago, when they decided to combine alien
这事始于几十年前 他们想要把外星基因
and human DNA to create hybrids.
和人类基因结合起来创造混血
Listen to me. I came out here to warn you and Scully--
听我说 我来这里是警告你和史考莉
drop this investigation.
放弃此次调查
I'm listening.
我听着呢
After the crash at Roswell,
罗斯威尔飞碟坠毁后
our government's interest in alien technology
政♥府♥对外星技术的兴趣
exploded in all directions.
在各方面爆♥炸♥式增长
And finally, in the '70s,
终于 在七十年代
our science caught up to our ambition.
我们的科技终于能满足我们的野心
A eugenics program was initiated by a Dr. Masao Matsumoto
松本正男博士发起了一个优生学项目
using components of alien technology, hybrid DNA.
项目中使用了部分外星科技 混血基因
Project Crossroads. I read the report.
交叉口计划 我读了报告
It was ultimately deemed a failure
计划最终被认定失败
because they couldn't predict what attributes the test subjects
因为他们无法预测实验对象
would get from the hybrid DNA.
会从混血基因中获得什么特征
That's correct.
没错
The project was defunded 15 years ago.
计划十五年前就没有资金支持了
Dr. Matsumoto burned all the files pertaining to the subjects
松本博士烧掉了所有和实验对象有关的文件
to save their lives, and then... he disappeared.
好救他们一命 之后 他就消失了
The DOD has tried to track them down ever since.
国防部从此一直想找出他们
That's why they were following us.
所以他们才跟着我们
We found one of their own for them.
我们帮他们找到了一个
Jackson Van de Kamp.
杰克逊·范德坎普
Now do you understand?
现在你懂了吗
Jackson Van de Kamp was our son, Skinner.
杰克逊·范德坎普是我们的儿子 斯金纳
He was named William before he was adopted.
他在被收养前叫威廉姆
I checked his DNA against Scully's.
我对比了他和史考莉的基因
Oh, my God, I am so sorry. Mulder, I di-- I...
天啊 我很遗憾 穆德 我
Thank you... for your warning.
谢谢你的警告
It just came too late.
可惜来得太迟了
I find it hard to believe
我很难相信
that Jackson would harm anyone, much less his parents.
杰克逊会伤害别人 更别说他的父母了
He loved them very much.
他非常爱他们
And we never discussed any suicidal ideation.
我们也从未谈到过自杀的念头
Your-your claims don't describe the patient I know.
你说的话和我认识的患者并不相符
You prescribed medication for seizures.
你开过治疗癫痫的处方
Jackson had symptoms that coincided
杰克逊的一些症状
with extreme electrical activity in the brain.
和脑部极度电流活动相符
But can you tell me, did he have...
但你能不能告诉我 他有没有过
visions?
幻觉
What he saw was...
他看到的东西
specific and detailed.
详细又具体
That's all I'm willing to say, Agent Scully,
我只能说这么多了 史考莉探员
unless you come back with a court order.
除非你带着法♥院♥命令再来
His visions were apocalyptic.
他的幻觉是世界末日
A pandemic was spreading across America.
美国四处爆发了流行病
Hospitals were overwhelmed.
医院人满为患
People were panicking.
人们极度恐慌
A vaccine was needed.
大家需要一种疫苗
One that had to be created with a combination
一种必须用人类和外星基因
of human and alien DNA.
混合制出的疫苗
And Jackson himself was the key.
而杰克逊本人就是疫苗的关键
It ends with a UFO
幻觉的最后
hovering over the 14th Street Bridge.
一架飞碟盘桓在第十四街大桥上
That's what he saw, Dr. Scholz.
他看到的是这些 肖尔茨医生
H-How is it possible you know?
你怎么会知道的
So, you think a shared vision means
你觉得你们的幻觉相同
that it's more likely to come true?
所以变成现实的可能性更高
What if I didn't get a glimpse of the future?
如果我并不是瞥见了未来
What if I was just a receptacle for his message to me?
万一我只是接收了他给我的消息
Just like my dream to come here.
就像指引我来这里的梦境一样
Hey, Bob.
你好 鲍勃
It's an alternate reality-- Fox doesn't exist in coffee shops.
这是虚拟现实 咖啡店里并没有福克斯
No.
不
It's a false reality, Scully.
这现实是假的 史考莉
Just like everything we've seen so far.
就像我们迄今看到的一切一样
I've been going over the forensics of the case.
我重新看了此案的法证
The police think that Jackson killed his parents, then himself,
警♥察♥认为杰克逊先杀了父母 然后自杀
but the spatter pattern tells me different.
但血迹喷射轨迹并不是这样
It tells me there were two shooters.
血迹告诉我有两人开枪
Her body was moved after she was shot
她的尸体在被射杀后有移♥动♥
to make it look like there was one shooter.
制♥造♥出只有一人开枪的假象
Scully, I believe that, through the Smoking Man,
史考莉 我认为 通过老烟枪
you were an unwitting participant
你在不知情的情况下
in a eugenics program called Project Crossroads.
参与了名为交叉口计划的优生学项目
It was spearheaded by Dr. Masao Matsumoto.
项目的领头人是松本正男博士
He disappeared two years after William was born.
他在威廉姆出生两年后消失
I believe our son was one of his test subjects.
我认为我们的儿子是他的实验对象
Let's go. Jackson knew he was being hunted,
我们走 杰克逊知道有人追杀他
so he hid the only way he knew how.
所以他用了他唯一确信的办法藏起来
He created an alternate reality playing dead.
他用假死创造了虚拟现实
So he made us hear the shot...
所以他让我们听见枪声
...and see the hole in his head.
看见他脑袋上的枪眼
Yes, and those two girls thought they saw a monster.
对 而且那两个女孩以为自己看见了怪物
And so, Mulder?
那又怎么样 穆德
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
Jackson.
杰克逊
My God, they told me you were dead.
天啊 他们跟我说你死了
Not yet.
还健在
Oh, babe.
宝贝
These look sick.
这看上去太糟了
That's horrible.
太可怕了
I'm so sorry. Where have you been?
我很抱歉 你去哪里了
I've been hiding.
我藏起来了
What? There's these people, they're after me. I...
什么 有一些人在追杀我 我
Look, I just... I just came to apologize.
听着 我是来道歉的
What? I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
什么 我不是故意让这一切发生的
I didn't think that anyone would get hurt.
我以为不会有人受伤
I thought it'd be funny. I thought it'd be, like, a prank,
我以为会很好玩 我以为会像恶作剧一样
you know, like, you'd see the Ghouli
我以为你看到古力怪后
and you just run away. I...
只是会惊慌跑开 我
Are you Ghouli? No.
你是古力怪吗 不是
There's no such thing as Ghouli.
古力怪并不存在
I made up everything on the website.
网上所有东西都是我编的
No. Jackson, that...
不 杰克逊 那怪物
that thing attacked me.
那怪物攻击了我
And the other girl.
还有另一位女孩
You attacked each other.
你们互相攻击了对方
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表