剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Secret identities, never been a fan.
神秘身份 不感兴趣
Why play billionaire playboy,
与其做个花♥花♥公♥子♥
alcoholic industrialist,
酒产大亨
or a mild-mannered something-or-other
或是某位儒雅人士
when you can be a 24/7 champion of goodness?
不如成为正义的化身
Cat-Man-Dude, Hoboken's half-man,
霍博肯市的超级英雄
half-cheetah superhero, was arrested by police today
豹人 今日遭到警方逮捕
for a series of maulings outside a local YWCA.
因涉嫌当地教会附近的袭击事件
CatMan, what happened out there? Listen to me.
豹人 那里发生了什么 听我说
Those people weren't mauled.
那些人没被打
They were mangled.
他们是被砍伤的
I'm being framed by The Mangler!
我是被人陷害
Another shocking development in the Cat-Man-Dude case.
另外关于豹人事件的最新进展
In an unprecedented move,
史无前例
the district attorney's office
地方检察院
has unmasked the jailed superhero,
摘下了超级英雄的面具
revealing his true identity as Mads "Murph" Murphy,
发现他的真实身份是马茨·墨菲
a local dairy farmer and owner of a sanctuary
当地的奶农
for retired circus animals.
也是马戏团动物庇护所的主人
After the papers printed his real name and photo,
媒体爆出豹人真名及照片后
The Terror's goons broke into Cat-Man-Murphy's Compound,
暴徒闯入豹人墨菲的家
executed his puma wife and their litter of child-kittens.
杀害了他美洲狮妻子和他们的孩子
That's messed up. On a bunch of levels.
惨绝人寰 确实
So the Feds enacted the 28th Amendment.
所以联邦政♥府♥颁布了第28修正案
Prohibits law enforcement from exposing a super's identity,
禁止执法机关曝光超级英雄的身份
or place of residence.
及住所
Also means a lot of paperwork.
也意味着大量的文书工作
You sure you want to go down this road?
你确定想走这条路吗
Tell us again what happened.
再说下事件经过
It was like he was looking for some place to keep his knife,
他像是在找刀鞘
and no place was good enough.
但没合适的
This was the guy in black,
这个黑衣人
the "Robo-ninja," You said.
你称他"机械忍♥者"
No. I said that he was a highly-skilled,
不 我是说他是
tech-based stealth assassin with a metal face
科技武装的职业幻影铁面杀手
and superhuman reflexes.
有超乎常人的反应速度
Okay. Well, I already wrote down "Robo-ninja."
反正我已经写了"机械忍♥者"
Look, only a superhero can request protection
只有超级英雄才能申请第28修正案的保护
under the 28th; we don't have any of those here.
我们这没有先例
Okay. Well, I am one,
我就是其中一员
so, you know, you can't unmask me.
因此你们不能摘掉我的面具
What's your name? Arthur.
你叫什么名字 亚瑟
Your superhero name is Arthur?
超级英雄就叫亚瑟吗
Y-Yeah, yes.
是...是的
Yes. My superhero name is Arthur,
没错 超级英雄就叫亚瑟
which is... that is different from my actual name.
也就是说 我真名不叫这个
Registration number?
注册号♥码
Registration number?
注册号♥码
Your number with AEGIS.
你的注册号♥码
My number, my number with AEGIS. Right, yeah, uh...
我的...我的注册号♥码 对...
It's, um, uh... I'm sorry,
是...不好意思
I just haven't been carded in so long. Uh, nine.
我太久没看了 9
Uh, o-one. Nine-one.
1... 91
S-Seven...
7...
uh, teen.
17...
Something you two need to see.
有东西需要你们两个看一下
Security camera picked this up just before units arrived.
这是警方抵达前的监控画面
Holy hell. Is that...?
我的天 这是...
Overkill.
杀戮
Looks like the little guy is telling the truth.
看来这小子没说谎
I'm gonna cut him loose.
我去放了他
You don't want to check him out with AEGIS first?
不先查他的注册号♥
That agency's a bureaucratic black hole.
那个机构就是个官僚无底洞
Could be weeks before we hear back.
几个星期才会有答复
Let's get a photo for the database, then kick him.
把他的照片录入数据库 然后放人
We got bigger problems if Overkill's in town.
如果在镇上杀戮 我们麻烦就大了
Wait. Overkill? That was Overkill?
等下 杀戮 那是杀戮
第一季 第三集
超级蜱人
It's Overkill. It's Overkill.
杀戮 是杀戮
Overkill.
杀戮
Arthur.
亚瑟
How we doing?
怎么样
Settling into the whole destiny thing?
适应命运了吗
I thought I might give you a helpful hint or two...
我想也许该给你有用的提示
Guidelines, really.
和参考
Uh, mainly about all the stabbing. What?
主要是针对捅人事件 什么
Look. I saw what you left of your attackers
我看到了那些袭击者的下场
back in that alley, and, uh, I have to say,
我不得不说
I found your approach a little bit on the murdery side.
我觉得你的手法略血腥
I didn't kill those men, 蜱人.
我没杀那些人 蜱人
Whew. I am so glad to hear you say that.
听你这么说我就放心了
I was afraid we were gonna have to have "The talk."
我还以为要促膝长谈呢
That was Overkill. My thought exactly.
那是杀戮 正如我所想
No. I'm saying it was this guy called Overkill.
不 我是说那个人叫杀戮
He was an agent for AEGIS.
他是特工
He spent years in classified war zones
他作为政♥府♥鹰犬
as some kind of government-trained assassin.
在秘密战区做了多年杀手
They say he had a psychotic break
据说他精神崩溃
and just... went rogue.
不受控制
I'm lucky to be alive.
能活下来真是万幸
That's the unmistakable rush one feels
这感觉明显是
just before embarking on a manhunt.
追捕前的愉悦
Manhunt? Yes, man!
追捕 没错
Hunt! Let us hunker down
狩猎 我们蓄势待发
over the spore of this walking bloodbath
在踪迹消失前
before the trail goes cold. Okay, 蜱人.
找到这个杀人魔 好了 蜱人
I'm gonna go upstairs and I'm gonna go to bed,
我要上楼睡觉了
because I have work in the morning, okay?
因为早上还有工作
Fair enough.
当然
Wise not to stalk your prey
聪明的猎人不在疲惫时
bereft of rested mind. No, I mean,
接近猎物 不 我意思是
I mean, I have, like, real work. You know, my job?
我有实际的工作 我的工作
At my office. I-I work at Fishladder & Sons Accounting.
坐在办公室里 我在鱼梯之子会计师事务所
I promised my sister I would go,
我答应姐姐会去上班
and she's picking me up in the morning.
她明早来接我
Wait a sec. Is this one of those secret identity deals?
稍等 这是你的假身份吗
'Cause I have opinions on those.
我不太喜欢搞假身份
No, it's-it's my only identity, okay?
不是假的 我只有一个身份 好吧
I'm-I'm done. I'm done trying to convince the world
我受够了 不想向世界证明
that The Terror is still alive.
恐怖客还活着
I just want my life to go back to normal.
我只想回到正常生活
The longer I wear this suit,
我穿这身制♥服♥的时间越长
it just makes me a target
只会让我成为攻击目标
and same for everyone else I care about.
我在乎的人 也跟着遭殃
That suit is the key to unlocking the true Arthur.
制♥服♥是亚瑟释放真我的关键
Destiny bestowed it on you for a reason.
命运把制♥服♥给你是有原因的
Well, uh, you and-and Destiny are not allowed in.
你和命运 都别跟着我
You want me to use the fire escape?
你想让我走防火梯
No. I-I just, I want you to leave me alone.
不 我只想你别来烦我
Please. Just...
求你了
Hello? Is there anyone here
有人吗 有人想
trying to kill me?
杀我吗
Wait. Stop, stop, stop.
等一下 别动手
Look, I'll just give you the suit back
我把制♥服♥给你
and we can pretend this whole thing never happened, okay?
我们装作这些从没发生过 好吗
This business on your wall.
你墙上贴的事件
You had a 16-year-old news clipping
你16年的新闻剪报
about a lab explosion.
都是关于一起实验室爆♥炸♥
about a lab explosion.
都是关于一起实验室爆♥炸♥
And you're trying to link it to this new one in Urmania.
你把它与这次尤美尼亚的爆♥炸♥联♥系♥起来
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表