剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, but Midnight might.
对 可是午夜会听的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Talking about Straight Shooter.
我在说神射手
He didn't die along with his team.
他没有和他的队友一起死
Just lost his eyes...
他只是失去了眼睛...
and his hands.
和双手
You told me that The Terror took families from both of us.
是你告诉我 你和我的家人都是被恐怖客所害
Well, I think your family was The Flag Five.
我猜 你的家人就是五旗侠
I think you were there on the day that they were defeated.
我猜他们被击败的那天 你就在那儿
Because you're Straight Shooter.
因为你就是神射手
You don't know shit.
你根本一无所知
Why hide it, Overkill?
为什么要隐藏呢 杀戮
He's got your origin story nailed. Stay out of this!
他已经猜中了你的身份 没你的事
It's not healthy to keep everything
把什么事都藏在心底
bottled up inside.
对健康无益
Great.
好极了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Blue Blazers?
蓝星枪
So it is true?
那我说对了
Now you know that. So what?
现在你都知道了 那又怎样
So what? So-so you have to tell Midnight
那又怎样 那你就要去告诉午夜
because Midnight can get through to Superian.
因为午夜能联♥系♥上至尊超人
We can make him make the call for us.
我们可以让他做出我们想要的决定
We're not on good terms. Then get on good terms.
我们的关系不怎么好 那就和好啊
You're right.
你说得对
I lost it all when The Terror dropped The Five.
当恐怖客害死五旗侠时 我失去了一切
My family, my world.
我的家人 我的世界
AEGIS rebuilt my hands, my eyes,
地球守护系统重新为我打造了双手 眼睛
put me out on their missions, but... I was never whole again.
让我参与他们的任务 可我从此不再完整了
This was supposed to be the day.
今天本来应该是最重要的一天
Don't you get that?
你还不明白吗
The day I paid The Terror back
今天是我向恐怖客复仇
for what he did and end it all.
结束一切的日子
Blaze of glory.
荣耀之日
End of story.
故事讲完了
Well, you would've never even gotten this far
但如果不是因为我们 你根本就走不到
if it wasn't for us.
这一步
You wouldn't be standing here right now
如果不是蜱人救了你
if Tick hadn't saved your life.
你根本没有机会站在这里
I didn't ask him to do that.
我没让他救我
I don't want life.
我根本不想活
I want revenge.
我只想复仇
It doesn't matter what you want.
你想干什么根本不重要
There's something terrible that's about to happen,
可怕的事马上就要发生了
and we can stop it! Maybe!
我们能阻止它 可能
But you can't do it alone. No one can.
但你一个人做不到 没人能做到
You need us, and we need Superian.
你需要我们 我们需要至尊超人
Everybody needs everybody.
没人不需要别人
That's beautiful.
说得真好
It's idiotic.
全是蠢话
So you're really not gonna help us.
你是真的不打算帮我们了
I told you... I work alone.
我跟你说过了 我一向单打独斗
Yeah. Yeah, you told me that.
对 对 你说过了
Bye, Arthur.
再见 亚瑟
Bye, Dangerboat.
再见 危船
Well, aren't you a piece of work?
你还真是个奇葩啊
I mean, Jesus.
我的老天呐
So Christian Soldier rescued Midnight as a puppy
是基♥督♥战士把还是小奶狗的午夜
from the labs of Dr. Freakmaker.
从怪人制♥造♥博士那里救出来的
Oh, that poor, four-footed orphan.
那个可怜的四脚孤儿
What a tale.
多么有趣的故事啊
Wait till you get to the part where he falls in love
还没讲到他第一次坠入爱河的
for the first time.
部分呢
Arthur.
亚瑟
Hey. Are you all right?
嗨 你还好吗
Yeah. I'm fine. Hey, Walter, I'm sorry about earlier,
我没事 沃尔特 之前的事很抱歉
that you had to see me like that.
让你看到我那个样子
I'm-I'm sure you were worried.
你肯定很担心
Well, I won't say I'm not worried.
我确实很担心
But, uh...
但是
The Tick explained it all.
蜱人都解释清楚了
He did? I did.
是吗 是的
I've had my run-ins with destiny, Arthur.
我是过来人了 亚瑟
I'd like to think I'm smart enough to know it when I see it.
我觉得以我的智慧是可以辨别出来的
Thanks?
我该谢谢你吗
Take care of your feet.
照顾好你的脚
Tick.
蜱人
Night, Walter.
晚安 沃尔特
Tick, what did you tell him?
蜱人 你跟他说什么了
Just the truth.
真♥相♥而已
And to lend me this cool book.
顺便让他把这本好书借给了我
So what's the plan, man?
计划是什么
No plan, unfortunately.
不幸的是 没计划
I went to go talk to Overkill, but...
我去跟杀戮谈了 但是...
Overkill! Yeah, no,
杀戮 嗯 不
that's what I told him, to get ov...
我就是这么跟他说的 去找...
It's Overkill! Shut your nonsense hole,
是杀戮 闭上你的臭嘴
you big blue yeti.
你这个大蓝毛怪
What are you doing here? You left.
你在这里干什么 你离开了
Dangerboat wouldn't shut up about what you said.
危船一直没完没了叨叨你说的话
I mean, he really, really wouldn't shut up about it.
他是真的 真的不闭嘴啊
So I came here.
所以我来这里了
To help? Shut up.
来帮忙吗 闭嘴
He seems in a good mood.
他看起来心情不错
I guess, comparatively, yeah.
相对来说吧
Am I a yeti?
我是毛怪吗
No, Tick, you're not a yeti. You're...
不 蜱人 你不是毛怪 你是...
That's good. Another one just like that.
很好 再来一张这样的
Fierce.
很凶猛
Crime. Shh.
犯罪啊 小声
Let me see bad dog.
摆出坏狗的样子
You know, I got that same lens.
我也有个这样的镜头
I shoot landscapes, mostly.
我主要都是拍风景
Old barns, rustic tractors...
老谷仓 生锈的铁轨
A whole agrarian decay thing.
各种腐朽的农田之类的
Midnight's got a coffee table book
午夜写的关于咖啡桌的书
coming out later this week.
这周就会出版了
It's just a hobby. I...
只是个爱好而已 我...
Well, now, this is a surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
Overkill, aren't you in prison yet?
杀戮 你还没进监狱呢
Rochelle, I told you I had a weird feeling about today.
罗谢尔 我就跟你说我今天感觉怪怪的
You did. Should I call security?
你说了 我该叫保安吗
Nah, this is an old friend.
不用 这是位老朋友
We were never friends.
我们从来都不是朋友
Midnight, we've come to ask for your help.
午夜 我们是来找你帮忙的
And, also, a follow-up question,
而且 顺便问一个问题
do you ever wonder about your real parents?
你想过自己亲生父母是谁吗
Please, look, you need to listen to us.
拜托 你得听我们说
Superian is in danger.
至尊超人有危险
Hey, you're the conspiracy nut
你是那个问答环节的
from the Q&A. He's not a nut.
阴谋论疯子 他不是疯子
Overkill, you're a psychotic.
杀戮 你是个神经病
Okay, next question is a two-parter.
好吧 下个问题分两个部分
First part, in your book, you write a lot about this God guy.
首先 你书里经常提到一个叫上帝的人
Tick, m-maybe you should go secure the perimeter.
蜱人 或许你还是看门比较好
Got it. Watch the door. Yeah.
好的 看好门 嗯
Overkill, what are you doing with these dime-store Zorros?
杀戮 你和这些穷佐罗在一起干什么
What are you doing cashing in on The Flag Five?
你消费五旗侠又是怎么回事
Cashing in? Read the reviews.
什么消费 看看评论
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表