剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
and smells like death. I'm on it.
散发着死亡的气息 收到
Great. Right as soon as I go back and
很好 等我吃完
finish my delicious plate of...
那盘美味的
Tuwo shinkafa.
兔我石卡发
Good morning, Arthur's sister.
早安 亚瑟姐姐
It's Tick, right?
叫蜱人 对吗
And you're Spot.
你叫点点
Dot.
多
So, you gonna tell me what's going on?
你打算告诉我怎么回事吗
That's the second time I've seen you hanging around that guy.
已经第二次看到你和那家伙在一起了
I'm not hanging around The Tick, okay?
我没和他一起 好吗
He was just in the neighborhood.
他恰好在附近
I thought you stopped trusting superheroes a long time ago.
我以为你早不信什么超级英雄了
Yeah, I did. I do.
我不信
Yeah. All right.
没错 好吧
Just after your small relapse,
你旧病复发后
I just want to make sure you're doing okay.
我只想确认你还好
Do you still have those nightmares?
还做噩梦吗
No. I haven't, I haven't in a long time, so...
很久不做噩梦了 所以...
Uh, so, remember, you are helping me set up
记得吗 你要帮我
for Walter's birthday party tomorrow.
准备明天沃尔特的生日派对
Oh, God.
天啊
Are you really gonna make me go to that?
你真打算让我去吗
Yes. It's our stepfather's 60th. You have to go.
对 这是我们继父的六十大寿 你必须来
And you are going to be nice to him for Mom's sake.
看在妈妈的份上 对他好点
He's just so weird.
他很诡异
Walter is not weird.
沃尔特并不诡异
He's always asking me about my feet.
他总是问我的脚怎么样
"Arthur, how are your feet doing?
亚瑟 你的脚怎么样
Are your feet well?"
你的脚还好吗
All right, yes, the feet thing, that's...
好吧 关于脚的事
that's definitely weird. Yeah. Yeah.
确实很诡异 是的
But to be fair, he does that with everyone.
但平心而论 他对谁都如此
Like that makes it less weird?
他对大家都这样
That he does that with everybody?
就不诡异了吗
Well, it's no weirder than you palling around with a blue bug.
你和蓝虫子在一起更诡异
I'm not pal...
我没...
Don't worry about The Tick, okay? He's harmless.
不用介意蜱人 好吗 他无害的
And coming up,
下一条
researchers at the Department of Agriculture
农业部的研究人员
continue to be baffled by the depletion
依旧对世界蜜蜂数量
of the world's bee population.
大幅下降感到困惑
This perverse
这种违反常理
and, indeed, baffling phenomena to be of grave concern
也令人困惑的现象
for the coming generations.
与我们下一代的命运息息相关
Honey is something we all need and love,
我们都喜爱并需要蜂蜜
and the bees' precious pollen keeps the world going 'round.
而蜜蜂珍贵的传花授粉作用维系着这个世界的运转
We may never know the cause
我们可能永远也无从得知
of this sad development.
这个令人沮丧的事实原因
This window's closed, ne'er-do-wellers.
窗口关闭 臭无赖
No withdrawals today.
今天不能提款
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Give us our money. I... I want to.
把钱拿来 我也想
I'm trying, trying.
我在努力
Now, before I send you both packing,
在我打发你们之前
either of you reprobates know of a fella named Overkill?
你们两个无赖谁认识杀戮
Shoot this clown.
杀了这蠢货
Ow! What the fuck, man?
怎么搞的
How could I have possibly predicted that?
我怎么能预料得到
You go and tell your boss
去告诉你们老板
this establishment is under my protection.
这家商店受我保护
In fact, the entire block!
事实上 包括整个街区
And the city! Wait!
整个城市 等等
Come back. I have your money. It is here!
回来 你们的钱还在这
Put your money away.
把你的钱收起来
They're going to kill me.
他们会杀了我的
Not on my watch.
有我保护就不会
Well, got to go.
好了 该出发了
I'm off to hunt a villain,
我要去追捕坏人
or perhaps an anti-hero.
或者说是反派
I'll know more once I've found him.
等我找到他就知道了
Well, I, for one,
对我来说
am very grateful that you're feeling better.
很高兴得知你身体好些了
We could really use you right now.
我们现在刚好需要你
It's been an absolute madhouse around here.
这里完全乱套了
We've had to double up on work spaces.
我们不得不将工作空间减半
Everest,
埃佛斯特
sorry you weren't here for the picking of cubicle mates.
很遗憾你不能挑选小隔间同事
You got Jergen.
你和杰根一起
No, not Jergen.
别是杰根
I can hear you.
我能听见
Oh, hey, uh, sorry about that, Jergen.
抱歉 杰根
It's pronounced "Yergen."
我叫雅根
Apology declined.
不接受你的道歉
Well, I'll let you two get reacquainted for a moment.
我会给时间让你们重新认识一下
But then it's back to those 1021s and BRF forms.
但然后就要继续处理文件了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Everest,
埃佛斯特
what's your take on the landscaper guy from the news?
你怎么看新闻上的那个园艺设计师
The one they say is growing out of control.
生长失控的那个
Oh, I-I haven't really...
我不是很清楚
the Very Large Man.
我开始叫他超大男了
Personally, I don't even think he even exists.
我认为这人并不存在
Probably some hoax started by the liberal elite.
可能就是有钱无聊之人的恶作剧
Just a bunch of snowflakes,
就是过眼云烟
putting out their fake news to scare patriotic,
发布虚假新闻来吓唬那些
uneducated Americans.
无知的爱国人士
Hey, boss.
老板
Lint's here.
棉绒来了
Lint.
棉绒
Well, look at you. Living up to your name.
你的名字 真是当之无愧
Said the man who adopted the name of a pharaoh
用在位最短的法老做名字的人
with a really, really short reign.
好意思说我吗
What do you want, Ramses?
你想要什么 拉美西斯
You know damn well what I want.
你很清楚我想要什么
The suit that was stolen from the Urmanian shipment.
那件在尤美尼亚失窃的制♥服♥
You swore to me you were gonna get it back, so...
你承诺会把它拿回来
where is it?
衣服呢
Looks like the guy who ripped it off
偷衣服的家伙
may have skipped town.
可能逃离了城镇
Uh-uh. I don't buy it.
我不信
I just got word Big Blue ran off two of my collectors
我刚得到消息蓝色大块头在商店
at some market.
赶跑了两个收钱的手下
I'm not talking about him.
我说的不是他
I'm talking about his partner.
是他的同伴
The partner.
同伴
You still haven't I.D.'d that asshole?
你还没弄清那个混♥蛋♥的身份吗
Hey, I've been a little hindered ever since I lost my crew.
我失去手下后 有些力不从心
You may want to cut me some slack.
或许你该通融些
I got all this pressure pressing down on me,
我压力很大
and the best you can do is blame Overkill for your screwup?
你搞砸了 只会怪杀戮吗
That's all I need is that psycho cutting into our business.
我要那个疯子别妨碍我们的生意
Rumor on the street is that he's looking for The Terror.
有谣言称他在找恐怖客
Well, that's nuts.
那真是疯了
Terror's been dead for more than a decade.
恐怖客死了十年有余
There were remains.
遗骸找到
How much proof do people need?
要多少证据人们才信
Right. The teeth.
对 还有牙齿
I'll let you know when I find your precious suit.
等找到你的宝贝制♥服♥会告诉你的
Think you can just forget about me, you little pissant?
你以为能轻易忘了我吗 小废物
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表