剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
50 grand a head.
每人五万
But...
但是...
we're losing that pyramid shit. It really gets on my nerves.
金字塔的那些破玩意得处理掉 真让我头疼
Yeah. Right.
好啊 不错
No, we're not losing anything.
不 我们什么也不会抛掉
You're the last freak Ramses would want running this gang.
拉美西斯最不想看见就是你领导我们帮派
Ironic, I know.
讽刺 我明白
Oh, look... you have a little
看 你脸上
something on your face, right...
有点东西 就是这儿...
You burnt off his tattoo.
你烧掉了他的刺青
Branding is power.
烙印就是力量
"It was dark when I woke."
"我醒来时一片漆黑"
Excuse me.
借过
"Night crushing in around me." Excuse me. Excuse me.
"黑夜笼罩着我" 借过 借过一下
"The first thing I saw was Patrick.
"我看到的第一个人就是帕特里克
My AEGIS handler's drawn face. I knew something was wrong.
我驯化者憔悴的面容 我知道出事了
I could smell it on him.
我可以闻到他身上的气味
Those lingering whiffs of crusty..."
那些消散不去的暴怒气息..."
The dog is talking. Shh.
狗在说话 嘘
Fantastic
不可思议
What a beautiful voice.
这声音真好听
You're that guy on Instagram,
你就是图片分享网站上的那个人
saving all those people on the bus.
你拯救了公共汽车上所有的人
Well... well, yeah. I mean, "Save" is a big word.
是的 不过说"拯救"有点太夸张了
Uh, excuse me, I'm talking to him.
不好意思 我是在和他说话
Oh, well, that does sound like something I would do.
这听起来像是我会做的事请
Can you sign this for me? For me, too?
你可以给我签名吗 还有我
Arthur. Oh, hey, Arthur, it's your dad!
亚瑟 嗨 亚瑟 你♥爸♥爸
Shh! Shh! Quiet. He'she's not my dad.
嘘 嘘 小声点 他不是我爸爸
Excuse me, ladies.
借过一下 女士
"...shot at point-blank range.
"...近距离射击
Apparently,
显而易见
My partner, Christian Soldier, Hi, Walter.
我的搭档 基♥督♥战士 沃尔特
Was the first to succumb." Hi, Walter.
是第一个战死的人" 你好 沃尔特
How rude.
真粗鲁
I see you got my message.
看来你收到了我的消息
Glad you and Tick could join me. Yeah.
很高兴你和蜱人都来了 嗯
I'm a bit of a
我对超级英雄
superhero buff.
还挺感兴趣的
I got Midnight's book for my birthday.
我还给自己买♥♥了本午夜的书当生日礼物
I know. I was there.
我知道 那会儿我也在
Really fascinating read.
真的挺好看的
Did you have a chance to peruse it?
你有认真读过吗
Oh, no. No, I can't wait to read it.
没有 我都等不及要好好读一读了
There are some very interesting revelations.
里面有很多有趣的细节
Did you ever realize
你有没有意识到
that there were actually six members of The Flag Five?
五旗侠其实有六个成员
Walter, I just... I really don't want to miss this.
沃尔特 我就... 我想好好听它讲
"...left for dead." Oh, okay.
"...死亡之旅" 好吧
Thank you. "It was days
谢谢 "他们过了好几天
Before they told me Straight Shooter was finally gone.
才告知我 神射手已经彻底离开了
Friedrich Nietzsche, who also died from syphilis,
弗里德里希·尼采也死于梅毒
Once declared God was dead, and on the day my family died,
上帝已死 那一日 我的家人都死了
I learned that he was right."
我才明白 他是对的"
Thank you.
谢谢大家
All right, we only have a few minutes for the Q&A,
好了 接下来我们只有几分钟的问答时间
directly followed by the book signing.
随后将直接进入签售环节
Uh, if you do not have tickets already,
如果您没有入场券的话
I'm afraid you are out of luck,
那么很遗憾
and you will have to leave.
您必须得离场了
Walter. Walter, do you have a ticket?
沃尔特 沃尔特 你有没有入场券
For the signing, you mean? Yeah, yeah.
签售的入场券吗 对 对
Funny story. Woke up early this morning,
那可说来话长了 我起了个大早
call the 800 number for the tickets. Uhhuh.
打了800开头的售票电♥话♥ 然后呢
Turns out it was actually one of those 888 deals.
发现其实应该是888的
Ah, yes. You, sir. You have a question for Midnight.
好的 这位先生 您有什么要问午夜的
No question. I just wanted to say
没有问题 我只是想说
that I've read Good Intentions three times,
我已经读了三遍《善意》
and your story means a lot
您的故事对我这种
to people like me who have lost faith in organized religion.
对宗教失去了信心的人而言意义重大
Hey, I'm just a simple, plain-talking German shepherd
我只是一条单纯 快言直语而又思想灵活的
who can start fires with his mind.
德国牧羊犬
But it humbles me to know that so many good people
不过我很欣慰 有这么多像你一样的好人
like yourself find meaning in my secular journey.
能从我的俗世经历中获益
Yes? Will you be attending
请说 您会参加下周举♥行♥的
the Flag Five memorial unveiling next week?
五旗侠的纪念仪式吗
Carl set me straight on the whole number snafu.
卡尔帮我把乱七八糟的号♥码搞清楚了
You know Carl. He's our mailman.
你认识卡尔吧 他是我们的邮递员
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
I know. I know who Carl is.
我知道 我知道卡尔是谁
Walter, I just... I'm sorry.
沃尔特 我只是... 不好意思
I really need to talk to Midnight,
我真的需要跟午夜谈谈
so, do you have a ticket?
所以你到底有没有入场券
Oh, sorry. Didn't I say? I couldn't get any tickets.
抱歉 我没说吗 根本买♥♥不到
There was a limited number of tickets, and I was...
入场券的数量太少了 我...
Okay, Tick, you know what? Let's leave.
好吧 蜱人 这样吧 我们走吧
Uh, yes, I have
对 我有个
a question, boy. "Boy"?
问题 孩子 "孩子"
In chapter 18, you profess to having a crisis of identity.
在第十八章 你声称自己出现了身份认知障碍
Would this be a... no memory of where you came from...
这是不是那种不知道自己来自哪里
Tick? no idea of who or even
蜱人 不知道自己是谁
what you are kind of crisis?
或者是什么的那种危机
'Cause, canine, you're barking up my tree.
狗狗 因为这刚好也是我的危机呢
Tick, what are you doing? Ask him the Superian question.
蜱人 你干什么呢 问他至尊超人的问题啊
Ask him what now?
问他什么
Can I just get in here for a second? Hello.
要不你还是把位置让给我吧 大家好啊
Hi, everybody.
各位
Midnight, you're-you're friends with Superian, right?
午夜 你是至尊超人的朋友 对吧
I'm sorry, sir, but you're gonna have to wait your turn.
不好意思 先生 请您按顺序提问题
Hold on one second. So, I have
就一下 那么 我有几句
some very important information that needs to reach Superian.
非常重要的话 需要转达给至尊超人
Would you maybe be able to help us?
你能帮我转达吗
Do you have a question specific to the book?
你有没有关于这本书的问题
Not exactly, no.
不算有 没有
Look, Midnight, Superian is in grave danger, okay?
午夜 至尊超人现在处境很危险 好吗
The Terror's still alive.
恐怖客还活着
He's coming for him. Tick, get my bag.
他正在找至尊超人 蜱人 把我的包拿上
Listen, I know because I was there
我当时就在现场 所以我一清二楚
on the day that The Flag Five
就是五旗侠的眼睛
had their eyes burned out, and-and-and
被烧伤的那天 还 还有
Straight Shooter had his eye... his hands crushed.
神射手的眼睛和双手都废了
Eyes and hands.
眼睛和双手
Get him out of here. Eyes and hands.
把他弄出去 眼睛和手
Oh, my God. Quiet.
天呐 闭嘴
Sorry, everybody. There's one at every reading.
抱歉 各位 总会有情绪激动的读者
Well, that was a rude ejection, and I had more questions.
你真是太没礼貌了 我还有很多问题要问呢
Arthur, what happened in there? Are you all right?
亚瑟 刚怎么回事 你还好吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Uh, I ju...
我没事 我就是...
I just need to go talk to somebody.
我得去找人说说话
One of your doctors? No. No. Tick, stay here.
医生吗 不 不 蜱人 你先待在这
I'll be back. Walter, you're not my dad.
我很快回来 沃尔特 你不是我爸
Oh, yay. What?
哇 怎么了
It's Arthur.
亚瑟来了
Hello, Arthur.
你好啊 亚瑟
Uh, hey, Dangerboat. Hi.
你好 危船
What the hell happened to perimeter alert?
警报系统出什么问题了
Oh, but it's Arthur.
没问题 来的可是亚瑟啊
I need your help, Overkill.
我需要你的帮助 杀戮
I need to warn Superian.
我得去警告至尊超人
Superian won't listen to me.
至尊超人不会听我的
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表