剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah.
好吧
But it's a little hard. I... Hug it.
有点难 我 拥抱吧
Better?
好点吗
Yeah, that does feel... pretty good.
确实感觉 不错
Does it? Well, don't...
是吧 别...
But... thank you, Tick.
但是 谢谢你 蜱人
You're welcome.
不客气
Don't you realize, Arthur, it's all starting to make sense.
你没意识到吗 亚瑟 一切都说得通了
This is your life, your saga,
这是你的生活 你的传奇
your origin story.
你自己的故事
Arthur?
亚瑟
Look both ways.
要看正反两面
Hey. Hey. Hello? Hi.
喂 喂 你好 你好
I want to give it back. The suit. Please?
我想把制♥服♥还回去 行吗
You want to what?
你想干什么
He wants to give it back.
他想把制♥服♥还回去
I think that's great.
我觉得很好
Hop on in, little guy. Okay.
上来吧 小鬼 好吧
Great, could you please, uh...
很好 那你能不能
If you could not kill me, that would be awesome.
如果你不杀我 就更好了
We can call in and ask.
我们可以打电♥话♥问问老大
Okay, well, that's something, I guess.
好吧 太好了
Tick! Tick! Tick!
蜱人 蜱人 蜱人
Stop! I'm giving up! Okay?
停 我放弃 好吗
Not to this can of worms.
不能向这种害虫放弃
Don't.
别
You see, chum?
你看到了吗 兄弟
We got crime on the run.
我们还要追捕坏人
Can't turn back, man.
不能回头了 伙计
What the world needs now is us.
现在世界需要我们
Sweet us.
默契的我们
There is no us. There's always been us, silly.
不是我们 一直都是我们 傻瓜
Right from the beginning. Don't you remember?
从一开始 你不记得了吗
Arthur? Arthur?
亚瑟 亚瑟
No, no! I started this.
不 不 我开启的
Okay? Alone.
懂吗 一个人
I... I opened the jar again, and the crazy came back out.
我又打开罐子 那个东西又出来了
It was, it was me. Arthur?
是我 亚瑟
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
No one.
没谁
Oh, God. What?
天啊 怎么
Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no, oh, no, oh, no.
不 不 不
But, Arthur, you see things, remember,
但是 亚瑟 你会看到一些东西
sometimes, things that aren't there?
有时候 一些不存在的东西
They're there one second, gone the next.
他们这一秒还在 下一秒就消失了
We are not here to cause any trouble.
我们不是来找麻烦的
What do you mean, "We"?
"我们"是什么意思
You know me.
你知道我
I'm the you you always wanted to be.
我就是你 你一直想塑造的形象
My life, nothing's making sense anymore.
我的人生 什么都说不通
Arthur.
亚瑟
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么
Poncho.
雨披
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You have to call me back. Didn't you get my messages?
你要回我电♥话♥ 没收到我的信息吗
Okay. Remember the drill?
好吧 记得训练吗
Right, the drill. Right, yeah.
对 训练 没错
The drill. Normal is what normal does.
训练 正常人做正常事
Normal takes meds.
正常人要吃药
Normal returns calls,
正常人回电♥话♥
dresses appropriately for the weather.
什么天气就穿什么衣服
Yeah, yeah, I just, I don't think the normal thing
对 我只是 我认为这些正常的做法
is really working right now.
现在行不通
Okay. Well, we-we called you in a sick day, so just...
你只是状态不佳 所以...
you just need to rest.
你需要休息
You're just riding out a little post-episode paranoia,
你只是轻微的事后偏执
right on schedule just-just like last time, remember?
和上次一样 记得吗
It's not like last time, okay?
和上次不同 好吗
There's a, there's a giant blue guy
有个蓝色的大块头
and he's trying to fight crime,
他在打击罪恶
except he's not real! Or he's...
可他并不存在 或者他...
I might be... I think I'm...
我可能是... 我觉得我...
Jesus, I'm the blue guy. I'm the blue guy.
我就是那个蓝家伙 我就是那个蓝家伙
No. Arthur, you're not fighting anything.
不 亚瑟 你没在战斗
You're just a little unwell.
你就有点不舒服
Yeah, you're right.
没错 你说得对
Arthur?
亚瑟
Yeah, I just need to, I need to figure out
对 我只需要 需要想清楚
where my mind is and it's all okay.
我的意识在哪 就没事了
You doing all right?
你还好吗
Tick, she can't see you, okay?
蜱人 她看不见你 好吗
I can see him.
我能看见他
Uh, yeah.
对
What are... are you?
你是什么
I am The Tick.
超级蜱人
I am a superhero.
我是超级英雄
I'll be defending the defenseless in the area
我会保护这里的平民
henceforth.
从今以后
just... Beck? Uh, yeah, I'll be there in ten minutes.
贝克 好 我十分钟到
Telephone call.
打电♥话♥
So, you're real?
你是真的
Of course I'm real. Who's not real?
当然 谁说我不存在
I will meet you at dispatch, yes.
我们调度中心见
Ten minutes, please. Thank you.
就十分钟 谢谢
So, uh, Dot, how do you know Arthur?
多 你怎么认识亚瑟的
Excuse me?
什么
Uh, D-Dot-Dot is my sister, actually, so we go way back.
多是我姐姐 其实 很熟悉了
Uh, I do want to thank you for everything,
谢谢你做的一切
helping me get home safely...
送我安全回家
And the general protection
还有日常保护
of the innocent kind of thing, but, unfortunately, this is...
无辜民众 但很遗憾...
I got to say good-bye forever now.
我们永远不要再见了
This is the end of our thing
我们到此为止
and, uh, Dot, II... "Goodbye forever"?
还有 多 我... "永远不要再见"
I'm feeling much better now, actually, suddenly.
我现在突然感觉好多了
So, I'm just gonna go upstairs, go straight into bed,
我上楼了 直接上♥床♥睡觉
so I would say you don't even need to worry about me.
你根本不用担心我
You should just go on to your shift and that I'm good.
你快去值班 我没事
Are you sure? Because I can call in
你确定吗 因为我能请假
if you want me to come up with you. It's...
如果你想让我陪你
No, no, no, no. I don't want you to do that.
不 不 不 我不想你这么做
I want you to... I'd say get far away, like a safe distance away.
我想让你... 离远点 在安全距离以外
And I'm just gonna go straight up into bed and I'm g...
我直接上♥床♥睡觉
I'm really, I'm very good.
我真的很好
I'm very good, Dot.
我很好 多
So, you're a... superhero?
你是... 超级英雄
I... I'm sorry, I just need a minute.
我... 我很抱歉 给我点时间
You handled this mission beautifully.
你出色地完成了这次任务
I mean it.
说真的
That kick-murder party you threw in Lima, perfect diversion.
在利马的谋杀派对上 你的计策堪称完美
Those nuns had it coming.
修女们咎由自取
You're, uh... better than a Swiffer.
你... 手法干净利落
Aren't you, Miss Lint?
不是吗 棉绒小姐
That's what the men call you, I'm told, behind your back.
我听别人背地里这样称呼你
I know what they call me.
我知道他们对我的称呼
Is that why you fried two of my flamethrower guys in the field?
于是你就在战场解决了两名火焰喷枪手
They weren't your best men.
他们不是你的利爪
True. We don't put our best people on the flamethrowers.
的确 利爪不做火焰喷枪手
But a nickname shouldn't be costing me henchmen.
但不该为绰号♥就葬送我的手下
You want my advice?
想听我的建议吗
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表