剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Relax, chum. Take a couple of deep breaths. I'm on my way.
放松 兄弟 深呼吸 我马上赶到
Okay, Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, just stay on the line, okay?
好 蜱人 蜱人 蜱人 别挂电♥话♥ 好吗
Stay on the line, and don't tell Dot anything.
别挂电♥话♥ 一个字也别和多说
Don't tell sister anything. Copy that.
一个字也别和姐姐说 收到
Hey, where are you going with my phone?
你准备拿着我的手♥机♥去哪儿
I need to be in touch with your brother at all times.
我需要随时随地和你弟弟保持联♥系♥
Why? What's going on? Is he in trouble?
为什么 发生什么事了 他惹麻烦了吗
That's a lot of questions
你问题还真多
Arthur doesn't want me to answer.
亚瑟不想让我回答
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
Arthur didn't say anything about that.
亚瑟可没告诉我不能做这个
Arthur, it's me... The Tick.
亚瑟 是我... The 蜱人
Yes, Tick, I know!
蜱人 我知道是你
Which direction are you heading?
你在往哪个方向飞
Up! Going to need a little more
上面 上去可需要
to go on there, chum.
多点儿时间啊 兄弟
Can you make out any landmarks?
你能认出什么地标吗
Tick, it's a little hard for me to see things right now.
蜱人 现在看东西对我来说有点艰难
O-Okay, wait a second, I-I see a water tower coming up.
好吧 等一下 我正飞向一座水塔
Dot, would you happen to know,
多 你会不会碰巧知道
are there any water towers in the vicinity?
附近哪里有一座水塔
Water towers? Um, yeah.
水塔吗 嗯 知道
There's one over by the old scout camp.
旧营地附近有一座
Fantastic! Head for that water tower.
太妙了 朝那座水塔进军
We'll meet you there.
我们去那里和你汇合
What do you mean "We"?
"我们"是什么意思
I'm with Dot. She's driving.
我和多在一起呢 她在开车
Tick, I told you not to tell her anything!
蜱人 我不是告诉你一个字都不要告诉她吗
Oh, don't worry, chum.
别担心 兄弟
She's none the wiser. Give me that.
她什么都不知道 把那个给我
Arthur,
亚瑟
what kind of trouble are you in?
你现在惹上什么麻烦了
Have you been arrested again?
你又被拘捕了吗
Uh, no, no, of course not.
不 不 当然不是
You don't have to worry about that.
你根本不用担心这种事
Well, then why can't you tell me what's going on?
那你为什么不能告诉我发生了什么
Uh, 'cause you're not gonna like it.
因为你不会喜欢这样的事情的
Whoa, whoa, what-what are you doing?
哇哦 哇哦 你在做什么
Attempting to make visual contact.
尝试做一下目光接触
In the sky? Why would...
在天上吗 怎么会...
Ah! There he is.
啊 他在那儿
Hey, chum!
嗨 兄弟
Hang in there!
坚持住啊
We're coming!
我们来啦
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Signal's off the map grid entirely.
信♥号♥♥完全从地图上消失了
That little bastard.
那个小混♥蛋♥
He put it on. He's flying.
他穿上了那套制♥服♥ 他在飞
Flying?
飞
Go that way. There's no road there.
走那条道 那边没路了
Just go.
让你走
Swear to Ra.
向天发誓
When I find whoever stole that suit,
要是让我找到是谁偷了那套制♥服♥
I'm gonna cut him to pieces.
我一定把他大卸八块
Damn.
操
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Go back to your room, Derek. I'm in no mood.
回你的房♥间去 德里克 没心情跟你开玩笑
Aw, Jesus. You're gonna track that crud all over the floor.
我的天 你会把脏东西弄的满地都是
Stay there. I'm gonna put some newspaper down.
呆在那 我去找几张报纸垫在下面
I'm not a goddamn puppy.
我又不是宠物狗
Well, you're gonna ruin the Turkish rugs.
你会毁了这块土耳其地毯的
I swear to God.
我向天发誓
If you say one more word.
如果你再多说一个字
Are you a badfish, too?
# 你也是个坏蛋吗 #
But I ain't got no money to spend
# 但是我没有钱来供我挥霍 #
You need a towel?
你需要一条毛巾吗
Yes.
需要
I need a towel.
我需要一条毛巾
Okay.
好
Lord knows I'm weak.
# 上帝知道我很脆弱 #
You gave my brother a flying suit?
你给了我弟弟一套飞行制♥服♥
Of course not.
当然不是
Destiny gave it to him.
是命运赐予他的
I served more in a delivery man capacity.
我充当的是快递员角色
And now that he has it, Arthur has a part to play.
亚瑟已经收下了 他就要扮演好自己的角色
A purpose.
有一个目标
This is not working for me.
这一套在我这儿行不通
The things you say and how you are with the,
你说的这些东西 和你一起的
the whole... with the... And with these, with... no.
整个... 还有这些 还有 我拒绝
Just, just no.
我拒绝
No? No. No to having a purpose,
拒绝 拒绝 拒绝有那个所谓的目标
no to all this destiny bullshit.
拒绝所谓的狗屁命运
You're gonna get Arthur killed.
你会害死亚瑟的
It's vexing, I know,
这很恼人 我懂
but we don't choose.
但是我们没得选
Arthur does. He chooses.
亚瑟有 他自己选的
Okay, well, that.
好 好 那个
That is a very bad choice.
那个真是下下等的选择
What if Arthur is awesome?
如果亚瑟很棒呢
What if his job is to spread his wings and soar?
如果他的工作就是展翅翱翔呢
What if you're awesome, too?
如果你也很棒呢
But you don't know it,
只是你自己不知道罢了
because you're looking at a burning flame on the horizon
因为你看着的是地平面上的熊熊火焰
called Arthur, and you want to run up and stomp it out
叫做亚瑟 你想跑上前去将其踩灭
like a rhino on the veldt.
就像草原上的犀牛一样
Don't be Rhino Dot.
别当犀牛多
Be Happy Camper Dot.
要成为快乐的野营家多
Grab your chocolate and marshmallows
抓住你的巧克力和棉花糖
and come bask in the glow.
沐浴在灼热的阳光中
You're insane. Hey, guys?
你疯了 嘿 伙计们
I-I think I know why I keep rising.
我好像知道我为什么一直在上升了
I think this thing's on autopilot.
我想这是自动驾驶仪的锅
Gonna try switching it off, okay?
我来试着关掉它
Great! Switch away.
棒呆了 关掉吧
No, Arthur, you don't know what that'll do.
不 亚瑟 你不知道会发生什么
Let me call 911.
我打给911
Yeah, I don't think the fire department
我觉得消防队的梯子
has a long enough ladder, Dot.
不够长 多
Arthur!
亚瑟
Come on, Arthur, tame that bull!
加油 亚瑟 驯服那只猛兽
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, I should not have eaten that hot dog.
我就不该吃那根热狗
Arthur, are you okay?
亚瑟 你还好吗
Uh, yeah, I am now. Uh, yeah,
现在好了
I put the autopilot back on.
我又把自动驾驶打开了
Good. Keep it on.
好 开了就别关了
I'll have to beg to differ.
恕我不能同意
What? Don't listen to him.
什么 别听他的
Arthur, you've spread your wings,
亚瑟 你已经展开了羽翼
now it's time for you to take control.
现在是你亲自掌控的时候了
Tick, what are you talking about?
蜱人 你在说什么啊
Tiny friend, you can't continue
小朋友 你不能继续
floating like an ostrich feather in the hurricane,
像一根鸵鸟羽毛一样在飓风中瞎飞了
letting people tell you how to live, where to work,
不要让别人告诉你如何生活 如何工作
when to stop breathing.
何时停止呼吸
You have this, Arthur.
你可以的 亚瑟
You're in control.
你才是掌控者
Arthur, don't listen.
亚瑟 别听他的
We'll figure out a way to get you down safely.
我们会想出让你安全降落的方法
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表