剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
So, what are the chances of that happening?
这样的几率有多大
20% chance.
两成
20% chance that I die. Sorry.
我有两成的概率会死 抱歉
20% chance of success.
两成是成功的概率
80% chance of everyone exploding.
八成是所有人爆♥炸♥的概率
Wait a minute. Arthur exploding?
等一下 亚瑟会爆♥炸♥
I think I got to do this, Tick.
我必须这么做 蜱人
I'll do it.
让我来
I can explode and barely feel a thing.
我就算爆♥炸♥也不会疼
I even enjoy it.
我甚至还很喜欢呢
Tick, come on, it won't fit you.
蜱人 别闹了 你戴不下去
Okay?
明白吗
Like you said back at my apartment...
以前在公♥寓♥的时候你就说过
...it's perfectly sized for my tiny body.
这头盔配我的小身板刚刚好
All right,
好了
I disengaged The Terror's remote trigger.
我断开了恐怖客的远程遥控器
Now, only you control the Catalyzer.
现在 只有你能控制住催化剂了
Copy that.
收到
Let me see. I can read this now.
我来看看 我可以读懂这个了
I switched it to English.
我把它调成了英文
Hand Taser?
手掌激光
I got hand Tasers?
我还有手掌激光
That's cool.
够酷
I got to say... you look good, Esteban.
我想说的是 你看上去真不错 埃斯特班
Yeah, AEGIS did a nice job rebuilding you.
没错 地球守护系统把你重塑的很好
New face, new eyes,
新面孔 新眼睛
those talented hands.
还有这双多才多艺的手
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我懂了
You don't find me attractive anymore.
你觉得我不再有吸引力了
What is it?
为什么
The crazy glass eye or the giant scar down my face?
因为这只玻璃眼 还是我脸上的这道巨疤
I'm not one to talk about anyone's eyes and scars.
说人眼睛有问题 脸上有疤痕的人又不是我
Okay?
好嘛
I think you're more beautiful now than ever.
我觉得你比以前更漂亮了
Doesn't change the fact
不过这并不能改变事实
that you're back working for him.
你还是回去为他做事了
What choice do I have?
我有选择的余地吗
I know you, Janet.
我了解你 珍妮特
I saw there was good in you.
我知道你的心是善良的
It wasn't the good in me that you were attracted to.
当初吸引你的可不是我的善良
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Only thing that matters to me
对我而言 唯一重要的是
is seeing The Terror's head cleaved in two.
看见恐怖客的头被一劈两半
What if I can make that happen?
如果我能实现这件事呢
Things haven't been great between us lately.
我们最近的关系并不融洽
I have the means at my disposal.
我有的是手段
I run the city now.
我正掌控着城市
The Terror runs the city.
是恐怖客在掌控城市
And he runs you.
而且他还掌控着你
Not if you kill him.
只要你杀了他就不会了
Consider it a win-win for both of us.
这对我们来说可是双赢
I'll even tell you where he's at.
我甚至还会告诉你他的下落
Holed up in the BTC building downtown.
他就藏在市中心的BTC大楼
As in... Brown Tingle Cola?
你是说棕刺可乐
He created that stuff back in the day.
那东西是他当年创造出来的
Damn it.
靠
It's my favorite kind of cola.
那可是我最喜欢的可乐
I would kill him myself, but he's...
我可以亲手杀了他 可他...
kind of my mentor.
也算是我的良师
No, thanks. Not interested.
不了 谢谢 不感兴趣
I am offering you the chance
我在为你提供灭掉他的机会
to kill the man that murdered your team.
他谋杀了你的队员
Your Uncle Samson.
你的大力士叔叔
No offense, Janet, but I don't trust you.
无意冒犯 珍妮特 我不相信你
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我懂了
So should we just pick up where we left off?
那我们是不是该继续了
It's your party.
你说了算
How does that feel, baby?
感觉如何 宝贝
That all you got?
你就这点能耐
You want more?
你还想再来点
I got more. Give me more.
我有的是 来啊
Oh, Jesus.
我的天
Come on!
来啊
Some 15 years ago, when we were all younger,
十五年前 那时我们还很年轻
more innocent, and unaware of how quickly
很单纯 不知道翻天覆地的变化
everything could change forever,
就是一瞬间的事
this city was defended
曾经 有一个爱国英雄团队
by a patriotic team of heroes.
守卫着这座城市
Hi, Walter. Hi. Is my mom there?
嗨 沃尔特 嗨 我妈在吗
Can I talk to her, please?
我能跟她说两句吗 麻烦了
Oh, Arthur! I was just thinking about you.
亚瑟 我正想着你呢
Funny story... Oh, Walter, come on, please don't.
说来真有意思 沃尔特 拜托 别啊
When we got up this morning, there was no yogurt
我们今早起床的时候发现冰箱里没有酸奶了
in the fridge, so we thought, "Croissants."
我们就想了 "Croissants"
That's a fun word to say, isn't it? "Croissants."
这词太逗了 是不是 "Croissants"
I also like pamplemousse.
我还喜欢pamplemousse这个词
That's a "Grapefruit" In French.
是法语 葡萄柚的意思
Yeah, Walter, my mother, please?
好吧 沃尔特 能让我妈接下电♥话♥吗
Ah, that's what I'm telling you.
这正是我正告诉你的
She went to get us something to eat,
她去买♥♥吃的去了
while I save our place at the memorial ceremony.
我在追悼会上给我们占位呢
The memorial ceremony?
追悼会
Yeah, the Flag Five Memorial ceremony.
是啊 五旗侠追悼会
Your mother knew you wouldn't want to come,
你妈妈知道你不会想来的
and, of course, that's okay.
当然了 这也没关系的
Are you there?
你还在听吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm still here.
在的在的 我还在听
I-I just, uh...
我只是...
I forgot that, uh, today is that day.
我忘了是今天了
Well, that's a first, isn't it?
这还是头一次啊 是不是
Wait a second, Walter,
等等 沃尔特
did you say that you're in the city with Mom?
你是不是说你和妈妈在市里
Tick, Mom and Walter are in the city.
蜱人 妈妈和沃尔特在市里
Heavens to Betsy. More stakes!
我的天 风险更大了
Okay, Walter, listen to me carefully.
沃尔特 你仔细听我说
The VLM is heading your way. What?
巨型男朝你们那边去了 什么
The V-L-M is heading to the city!
巨型男朝城市的方向去了
The VLM? Are you sure? Yes, yes,
巨型男 你确定吗 是的 我确定
I'm sure, okay? So you and Mom
我确定的 你和妈妈
have to find shelter, get yourself to safety now!
得找个庇护所 快去找个安全的地方
Oh, my God. What are you gonna do?
我的天 你打算怎么办
Tick and I are gonna stop him.
蜱人和我要去阻止他
Well, that sounds like a big day.
貌似今天是个大日子啊
Yeah. Yeah, it's a pretty big day.
是是 今天是个大日子
So I got to go, Walter.
我要挂了 沃尔特
Good luck, son.
祝好运 孩子
We in the Flag Five all had one thing in common.
我们五旗侠的人都有一个共同点
We loved this city and all the people in it.
我们热爱这座城市 以及这里所有的市民
I know Chris and Sedona
我知道克里斯和塞多纳
and Uncle Samson would be...
还有大力士叔叔会...
Yes, I-I think we're... we're getting word
是的 我们收到消息称
that there's a citywide alert.
这是一个全市范围的警报
Authorities are asking that we clear this park and find
相关部门要求我们离开这座公园
the nearest available shelter.
寻找最近的可用庇护所
Walter!
沃尔特
There you are. What's going on?
你在这呢 这是怎么了
Arthur says that the V-L-M is coming here now.
亚瑟说巨型男朝这边来了
What? Why would he say that?
什么 他为什么要这么说
Joan, there's something you need to know about your son.
琼 有些关于你儿子的事 你必须知道了
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表