剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
At one time or another, every Tom, Dick and LeShonda
或早或晚 无论张三李四
suffers the loss of a loved one.
都遭受过丧失所爱之人的痛苦
I, The Tick, am no exception.
而我 超级蜱人 也不例外
Arthur!
亚瑟
A loss that can throw even a super-together hero
像我这样超级新潮的英雄
like myself into a lap pool of despair.
也会因这种痛苦而深陷绝望中
Arthur!
亚瑟
Cause him to lose focus, take him off-mission...
这种痛楚会让人无法集中精神 脱离任务
and cause him to lose focus.
而脱离任务会继续导致无法集中精神
Arthur!
亚瑟
Which naturally makes finding your lost loved one
这也就使找回所爱之人
all the more important.
变得更为重要了
Arthur!
亚瑟
For the last time, he's not here. Now go away!
我再说一次 他不在这里 赶紧滚蛋
You're scaring my customers.
你吓到我的客人了
Where are you, compadre?
我的朋友啊 你究竟身在何处
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay. The Terror.
好吧 恐怖客
I'm a prisoner of The Terror.
我是恐怖客的囚犯
That's f-fine, because Tick is gonna come save me,
也不是什么事 因为超级蜱人会救我出去的
before I get tortured... Or maybe after I get tortured.
在我被严刑拷打之前把我救出 或者之后
I can't really afford to be picky in that situation.
这种严峻形式下可不能吹毛求疵
You're in one of the high turnover cells.
你住的这间牢房♥更人频率很高
Hello? Perhaps you're just food
谁啊 也许你只是食物
for one of his animals.
恐怖客宠物的食物
Frankly, I'd rather be food.
说实话 我宁愿被当成食物
Hello?
你好
Hello? Hey, hey, can you hear me?
你好啊 能听见我说话吗
I'm not talking to myself.
我又不是在自言自语
Like some people.
像某些人一样
Who are you?
你是谁
A prisoner, like yourself.
一个像你一样的囚犯
What's your name?
你叫什么
Arthur. Nice to meet you, Arthur.
亚瑟 很高兴认识你 亚瑟
My name is Dr. Mischa Karamazov.
我是米沙·卡拉马佐夫博士
What?
什么
Yeah, we had some good times.
是啊 我们有过一些美好时光
In the beginning, you think it's always gonna be like this,
一开始 你会认为一切永远都会保持原样
then poof.
然后转瞬间
Blown away, like pussy willow whiskers on the wind.
什么都没了 就像飘散在风中的褪色柳绒毛
Wherever you are, little buddy, I hope you're happy.
无论你在哪 小伙计 希望你过的开心
Are you happy, Arthur? You can tell me.
你开心吗 亚瑟 你可以告诉我的
You can whisper it if you like.
如果你愿意 悄悄告诉我也行
You're talking to a glove.
你在对着一只手套讲话
I don't know what is happening.
我不知道发生了什么
I can barely breathe, I can't move my head, I feel like I...
我无法呼吸 头重脚轻 感觉就好像
I've fallen off a cliff inside my own body.
好像我从体内的悬崖上摔落了一样
What is this? Your friend's absence.
这是什么鬼感觉啊 缺失朋友的感觉
It's breaking your heart.
让你心碎
Well, I hate it. I know.
这感觉真招人恨 我懂
If Arthur was here, he'd put a stop to this.
如果亚瑟在的话 他会知道怎么停下来的
Tick man.
蜱人
You're not doing yourself or me any good here.
你在这待着对你我都没好处
When was the last time you checked for him
你上一次去他的公♥寓♥里找他
at his apartment?
是什么时候
Of course.
可不是嘛
The one place I hadn't thought to check.
唯一一个我没想到要检查的地方
When Arthur's not around, I can be shockingly helpless.
亚瑟不在的时候 我简直是太无助了
I had no idea.
我都不知道
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur, are you here?
亚瑟 你在吗
What are you doing up there?
你在上面干什么呢
Nothing.
没干什么
What do you mean, "Nothing"?
没干什么是什么意思
Just... stop looking at me.
没啥 别盯着我看了
Arthur!
亚瑟
Where's Arthur? I was just about to ask you
亚瑟在哪 我也正准备问你
the same question.
同样的问题呢
Where's Arthur?
亚瑟在哪
Fucked, that's where he is.
他肯定是倒大霉了
I was on a call with him last night and the line went dead.
我昨晚和他通话的时候他突然断线了
Sounded like someone grabbed him off the street.
听起来好像有人把他从街上抓走了
Arthur? Grabbed?
亚瑟 被抓了
Off?
抓走了
Got to be Ramses and his goons.
肯定是拉美西斯和他的手下干的好事
Except Ramses is dead.
只是拉美西斯已经死了
Where'd you get that from?
你从哪得到的消息
I know a place where the Pyramid gang shows up.
我知道一个金字塔帮的人平时露面的地方
I-I go there and I listen to their conversations
我去那里听到了他们的对话
and their phone calls; it's why I came.
以及他们的通话 所以我才来这里
That's extremely dangerous.
那样做极其危险
Yeah, well, so are you.
好吧 你不也是
The last time I saw you, you were dragging Ramses off
上次我见到你 你正拖着拉美西斯
to get information.
去获取情报
Did you kill him?
是你杀了他吗
Did you make my brother a party to murder?
你是逼我哥哥去参加杀人聚会了吗
Whoa, there, little Dot.
打住 小多
There was no murder party.
并没有什么杀人聚会
That viper was still alive
那只毒蛇当时还活着呢
when he slithered through our fingers.
他从我们指缝中溜掉了
Okay. Say I believe that.
好吧 我暂且相信你的故事
And you.
还有你的
If it wasn't Ramses, then who took Arthur?
假如不是拉美西斯 那又是谁抓走了亚瑟呢
Isn't it obvious?
这不明罢着嘛
I'm gonna say some kind of cult?
我猜是什么邪教之类的
Okay, we have to do something.
好吧 我们必须做点什么了
We have to call the police, we have to call AEGIS, and then...
我们得报♥警♥ 通知地球守护系统
Ramses was our proof about The Terror.
拉美西斯是我们证明恐怖客还活着的证人
Now he's gone.
现在他不在了
No one's gonna believe you.
没人会相信你的
It's up to you and me.
只能靠你和我了
And me. We don't have time for amateur hour.
还有我 我们没时间跟业余人士闹
If your brother's still alive,
如果你哥哥还活着
Tick and I are the only possible shot at rescue.
我和蜱人是成功营救他的唯一可能
Or a glorious, revenge-soaked suicide.
抑或是一场光荣的 充斥着复仇的自杀行动
I lean toward the former.
我更倾向于前者
We'll regroup with Dangerboat,
我们要和危船进行重组
go with the same plan we already had in place...
进行我们已经制定好的计划
You're not doing any plan without me.
没有我 你们别想执行任何计划
Okay. Don't give me that.
好 别糊弄我
He's my brother, and...
他是我哥哥 而且
What?
你刚刚说啥
Just remembered it's a three-person plan.
要记住这是一个三人计划
You're in.
你入伙了
I'm in. I'm in.
我入伙了 入伙了
Neat.
好耶
Wait, you can't be Dr. Karamazov.
等等 你不可能是卡拉马佐夫博士
I mean, it said on the news that Mischa Karamazov died
新闻报道上说米沙·卡拉马佐夫在亚美尼亚的
in an Urmanian lab explosion.
一次实验室爆♥炸♥事故中去世了
I'm not exploded...
我才没炸呢
Do I sound exploded?
我听起来像被炸过吗
I was stolen, along with my work.
我是连带着工作成果一起被人偷过来的
Project Achilles?
阿喀琉斯计划吗
Where did you hear that name?
你从哪听来的
Heard it from you, actually.
事实上 是从你那里听到的
Saw your video on the flying suit.
我在飞行制♥服♥上看到了你的视频
You wore the suit?
你穿过那套制♥服♥
It's imprinted on you?
它在你身上留下了印记
Mm, so I'm told.
他们是这么告诉我的
Project Achilles was a secret Urmanian weapons program
阿喀琉斯计划是亚美尼亚的一项机密武器项目
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表