剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
zero percent chance of death.
而且丝毫不危及性命
We're taking Ramses to AEGIS.
我们把拉美西斯带到AEGIS那儿去
AEGIS? Yeah.
AEGIS 对
Those stapler-fondling bureaucrats?
交给那些喜欢订文件的官僚主义者
Yeah. They'll drown you in red tape.
对 他们的繁文缛节能淹死你
They'll file your file
他们会把你交的文件
under "Where the fuck is that fucking file?"
通通他妈地抛去压箱底
You're not even a super, they won't listen to you.
你甚至都不是超级英雄 他们才不会听你的
Well, I have Ramses.
拉美西斯在我手上
And Ramses is proof that The Terror is still alive.
拉美西斯可以证明恐怖客尚在人世
They can't ignore me this time.
他们这次不能再无视我了
Kid, this is your moment.
伙计 现在是你出手的时候了
You need to spill The Terror's blood.
你得干掉恐怖客
What Arthur needs is justice.
亚瑟需要一种正义感
No, what I need is to go tell them, okay?
不 我只需要把这些事告诉他们就行了
I am not done with him.
我和这混♥蛋♥还没完呢
Listen here, GunSkull-17, this is not your case.
听着 枪头骨17 这事不该你管
This is my case, okay?
这是我的事
I'm the one who did all the research,
是我做了所有的研究工作
I'm the one who figured it out, and I'm the one
也是我解决了这件事
who needs to take Ramses to AEGIS.
所以也该是我把他带到AEGIS去
So let him go. No.
放开他 不
Tick?
蜱人
I think that's my cue
我觉得这是在暗示我上场
to get you to mind your Ps and carrots, mister.
让你不要多管闲事了 先生
Get up.
给我起来
Come on.
走吧
You'll be back.
你们会回来的
Oh, I very much doubt that.
我可不这么觉得
Don't touch that. Already did.
别碰那儿 我都按了
Almond milk? Huh.
杏仁奶
All this time, you've been alive
你明明还活着 却一直躲起来
and hiding and, what, laughing at me?
嘲笑我吗
Hmm. This is repulsive.
味道好恶心
You drink this?
你喝这东西
No. Look.
没有 听着
You think you're mad at me.
你觉得自己在生我气
But you're just mad at yourself.
但其实你只是对自己感到不满
You should've known I was too smart to die.
你应该知道 我那么聪明 不会死的
You should've read the signs, had a little faith.
你本该看得出来 对我有点信心
So, now you're kicking your butt
所以你现在只能骂自己蠢
'cause all this time I've been waiting for you to come find me.
因为这段时间我一直在等你找到我
Right. Of course I was.
是嘛 当然了
I've been watching you.
我一直在看着你
I have.
我有
Really?
真的吗
Janet, did you, uh,
珍妮特 你是不是
leave out my almond...?
忘了把我的杏仁奶放回冰箱
Oh, my God.
我的天
Is that Derek?
他是德里克
He's my ex-husband.
他是我前夫
I.T. Derek?
IT男德里克
The Derek that set up the Wi-Fi
是那位在我老巢装Wi-Fi的
in my old lair Derek?
德里克吗
You killed him. Did I?
你杀了他 我有吗
No, that's just the platypus venom.
那只是鸭嘴兽的毒液
He'll seizure it off in about an hour. Hmm.
他会癫痫一小时 好吧
Look, he's foaming.
你看 他在吐白沫
That's a good sign.
这是个好征兆
You married Derek?
你居然嫁给了德里克
I was not in a good place.
我那时的状态很不好
It was, it was after you and... hmm.
那是在你离开以后的事
I thought you were following my every move.
我还以为你一直都在关注我呢
I tried... at first.
刚开始时 我试着那样做了
Ah, you got so boring so fast.
但你很快就变得很无聊
Mom?
妈妈
Upstairs, honey.
我在楼上 亲爱的
What is all this?
这些都是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I-I thought maybe one of the guests had too many mimosas
可能哪位客人喝了太多含羞草鸡尾酒
and trashed the place,
然后把这儿弄的一团乱
but I didn't think it was that kind of a party.
可我不觉得我们办的派对能让客人闹成这样
Dottie, are you all right?
多蒂 你还好吧
You look not great.
你脸色很差
You smell like firecrackers.
你身上有股火♥药♥味
It's gun smoke.
那是手♥枪♥留下的味道
Look, no one's happier than me
杀戮远离了我们的计划
that Overkill is out of the picture, chum,
我比谁都高兴
but we can't just hand off the quest to someone else.
但我们不能就这样把任务推给别人
Look, Tick, the government created AEGIS
蜱人 AEGIS是政♥府♥创立的机构
to deal with problems exactly like The Terror, okay?
它专门解决像恐怖客这样的大♥麻♥烦
But that's what we were created for.
可我们才是被创造出来解决那些问题的
Arthur, your moment is approaching.
亚瑟 你出场的时候就要到了
Listen to the fibers of your being.
你要倾听你身体里的声音
Sorry, Tick, we're gonna stick to my plan.
抱歉 蜱人 我们还是按我的计划行事吧
You'll see when you get inside the place, Tick.
蜱人 踏进那个地方后你就会知道了
State-of-the-art technology,
最先进的技术
dozens of qualified agents who actually know what...
众多训练有素的特工 他们都...
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Hello.
您好
And thank you for visiting AEGIS.
AEGIS感谢您的到来
This office is no longer in operation.
这里的办事处已经彻底废除
You can reach us on the Web at www.Aegisgov.Org
访问网页www.Aegisgov.Org
or at 1-800-52-AEGIS.
或致电1-800-52-AEGIS
Thank you and have a super day.
感谢您的到来 祝您愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
They're closed?
他们关门了
Well, of course it is.
当然关门了
There are no superheroes in town.
这镇上没有超级英雄
You got no heroes, eventually you got no AEGIS.
没有超级英雄 就没有AEGIS
It's been too long, Lint.
一别多年了 棉绒
13 years.
十三年了
You can serve now.
可以上菜了
What have you been doing? This and that.
你在做什么 什么都做过
Remember how I used to say
你记不记得我以前总说
I always wanted to learn how to play the drums?
我想学敲鼓
Did that.
我去学了
Launched a line of bath salts, two new Menudos.
我推出了一系列浴盐 两款新墨西哥香辣汤
Oh! And I've been killing the bees.
哦 我一直都在杀蜜蜂
Dick move.
蠢招
Right?
是么
But mostly,
不过大部分时间
I've taken the time to sit back
我都置身事外
and really focus on the old magnum opus.
潜心研究以前的著作
You know. The one thing in the world I've always wanted.
这世上我一直都梦寐以求的是
The big one!
那个大家伙
No.
不
But you said it was impossible. You said so yourself.
你说过那是不可能的 你自己说的
But what if I told you I finally figured out a way to do it?
如果我说我终于找到办法了呢
The super-villain Holy Grail.
超级恶人圣杯
The best worst thing ever.
世上最邪恶的东西
How?
怎么做
Well, you know how I am.
你懂的
It comes to me in bits and pieces,
我得到了些零散的东西
like a tune.
就像音符一样
I got the beat. I got the bass line.
我得到了节拍 得到了低音线
I've just been waiting for the melody.
我一直都在等待旋律
Is this that music-of-the-spheres crap
这又是你老说的那套
that you love to talk about?
什么狗屁交响乐么
Bingo.
没错
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表