剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
I stalked you a little.
我跟踪过你
Really?
是嘛
Hoped you'd lead me to The Terror,
原本希望你能把我引向恐怖客
till I realized you had no idea he was still alive.
但是我后来才知道你连他仍然活着都不知道
That's not the only reason you were watching me, is it,
那并不是你监视我的唯一理由 不是吗
little Straight Shooter?
小神射手
Straight Shooter's dead.
神射手已经死了
I don't think so.
我可不这么看
I think he's still in you.
我看他还活在你的内心深处
We had something special, he and I.
我们有过一段往事 他跟我
You used me so The Terror could steal the access codes
你利用我让恐怖客得到了
to Flag Five Headquarters.
五旗总部的访问代码
You took advantage of me.
你利用了我
Villain.
恶人嘛
Oh, come on.
算了吧
You loved it.
你当时很享受
Can we just cut the crap and get to the torture?
废话少说 要折磨我就尽管来吧
Okay.
好吧
Authorities report the V-L-M is still heading
官方报道称 巨型男仍然在
in an easterly direction toward,
向东部方向前进
quote, "More populated areas."
那里的人口更密集
The mayor has issued a statement urging calm...
市长发表声明让大家保持镇静
Ouma.
天呐
...and says that she has
并且表示
complete faith in the U.S. Military
她对美国♥军♥队和至尊超人
and Superian. What's he doing in there?
很有信心 他在这里做什么
Sleeping. Goat is with him.
睡觉 戈特在陪着他
I'll take over for a little bit.
我过会把他换下来
No loss of life yet,
暂时没有人员伤亡
but authorities estimate property damage to be
但官方估计财产损失将达到
in the millions. We'll figure all of this out.
数百万美元 我们会解决掉这些问题
You don't have to worry.
你不用担心
It seems like a good time for worry.
现在的情形确实很让人担心
Well... yeah.
确实
I tell my grandson to be more like you.
我告诉我的孙子要成为像你一样的人
What?
什么
You're willing to throw your life away
你愿意牺牲自己
to help others.
去帮助别人
But, that's, uh...
但是 这...
Tha... That's really bad advice.
这建议真的不怎么样
So, the drumming...
这种击鼓
this a good thing for the boss?
对老板有好处吗
I mean, mood-wise?
会让他心情舒畅吗
'Cause I have to say the feeling isn't...
要我说 这感觉其实
"Good," Per se.
并不是很好
Stop it!
停
Can you not hear it?
你们听不到吗
It's like two notes stepping all over each other.
听起来就像两个音符在互相碰撞
Sorry, sir, how's that?
抱歉 先生 为什么呢
Nah. What is it?
是什么呢
What's missing?
少了什么呢
And in related news,
接下来是其他相关新闻
where is Superian?
至尊超人在那里
That's a question many people
很多人开始
are beginning to ask.
问这个问题
Go check on the Urmanians.
去问问亚美尼亚人
See if they've got that little shrimp on ice yet.
看看他们抓到那个小东西没有
No.
不
Oh, that little...
那个小...
We are ready, uh, to shoot your announcement.
我们已经准备好可以录制你的发言了
Okay, we can table that.
好吧 我们可以暂且搁置一下
Arthur Everest. Little pissant.
亚瑟·埃佛斯特 小杂种
I want Mothboy's family tree up on the board.
把飞蛾娃的家谱给我画出来
I want to know who and where all of them are.
我要知道每一个人的资料和地址
Now!
快去
Lint's not letting anyone
棉绒不允许任何人
in the control room. Yeah, well,
进入控制室 是啊
who the fuck wants to be in her torture chamber anyway?
谁他妈想进她的刑讯室啊
I almost feel sorry for Overkill.
我都有点同情杀戮了
Yeah, yeah.
我也是
I'm in pain.
我好痛
Hey. Good, you're up.
太好了 你醒了
Okay.
听我说
Superian...
至尊超人
...The Terror is alive.
恐怖客还活着
Where am I again?
我在哪来着
Uh, this is my apartment.
这里是我的公♥寓♥
You're suffering from Big Bismuth poisoning.
你中了大铋毒
Big what poisoning?
大什么毒
Big Bismuth. Uh,
大铋
The Terror figured out that it's your weakness.
恐怖客发现这是你的软肋
And he figured out a way to make you more than just sick from it.
他想出了一个办法 让你病得非常厉害
Oh, right, that stuff.
好吧 是那个东西
I always hated it.
我一直很讨厌大铋
You knew about it? How did...
你知道这东西
Where does it come from?
那东西是从哪来的
Mm... baggage.
跟我一起来的
Wait.
等等
The Terror is alive?
恐怖客还活着
Yes.
是的
Huh. I wondered about that.
我早就怀疑了
I'm sorry, you... you wondered?
不好意思 你... 你怀疑过
We found his teeth...
我们找到了他的牙齿
Yeah, I know about the teeth.
我知道牙齿的事
What is it with you people and teeth?
你们怎么老是拿牙齿说事
I thought I had him.
我以为我抓住他了
Spider tank...
蜘蛛坦克
...it blew up, and I just wanted it to be over.
爆♥炸♥了 我只想让一切结束
And everyone was just tired of him getting away with it
他一直开着坦克逃来逃去
all the time.
所有人都很累了
When it looked like I finally...
当大家以为我终于
had him, well...
抓住了他
I thought they liked me before, but...
我以为人们以前很喜欢我 但是
the adulation
很显然
was remarkable.
他们只是奉承
Yeah, well... I should've made sure.
是啊 我早该知道的
Guess I was afraid of what I might find.
我猜我很害怕自己会发现什么
Why do you help us?
你为什么帮我们
Because I want to be a good person.
因为我想当一个好人
Arthur, Kevin said the doctor needs to see you
亚瑟 凯文说博士要你回到机器人头去
back at the head.
他要见你
Okay, yeah.
好的 知道了
Albert.
阿尔伯特
It's Arthur.
我叫亚瑟
The secret to The Terror's plans...
恐怖客计划的秘密就在于
they make no sense.
毫无意义
Dr. Karamazov.
卡拉马佐夫博士
Ah, Arthur!
亚瑟
I finished modifying the Catalyzer.
我修改好催化剂了
All we have to do is get this device within 100 feet
我们要做的就是把这个装置放在
of the V-L-M's brain and trigger the reaction.
距巨型男一百英尺的范围内 并引发反应
A... And that will shrink him back down to normal size?
然后就可以让他缩到正常大小
Absolutely. No question. In theory.
没错 毫无疑问 理论上是的
Uh, theory?
理论上
Well, science is not an exact science.
科学不是万无一失的
There are no real absolutes.
凡事都没有真正的绝对
The outcomes, especially with Big Bismuth,
尤其是大铋
can be unpredictable.
后果是不可预测的
Unpredictable. So, like, what could happen instead?
不可预测 所以 可能会发生什么后果呢
Big Bismuth and the V-L-M detonates.
大铋和巨型男发生爆♥炸♥
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表