剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Sensing my own innate genius,
遵循着我自己的本能
I decided to become a scientist
我决定成为一名科学家
and solve the world's hunger problem.
解决全球饥荒问题
Thanks. To that end,
谢谢 最终
I focused all my research
我的研究集中在了
on inventing a growth ray
发明一种生长射线
which could increase the size
能让一个东西的
of matter itself.
尺寸变大
I labored tirelessly,
我反复地做实验
but none of the catalytic elements I tried
但在我试过的催化元素中
created the proper reaction.
没有一种能引发合适的反应
Despondent, I began to wander the wilderness.
失望之下 我在荒野上茫然不知去路
As they say in my country,
按我们国家的话来说
I didn't know whether to yodel or jump off the mountain.
我不知道是该唱岳得尔歌♥还是从山上跳下去
I chose yodel.
我选择了唱歌♥
The mountain chose avalanche.
而山选择了雪崩
Avalanche.
雪崩
The deuce you say.
真是见鬼啊
As I was lying there,
当我躺在那儿时
I saw a scatter
我看到了
of iridescent beauty,
彩虹一般美丽的结晶
like a dream locked in ice.
就像冰冻的梦境一样
It was Big Bismuth.
那就是大铋
Destiny sure shook up
命运之神在那天
your snow globe that day.
眷顾了你
My next experiments were very promising.
我的下一次试验十分成功
It was time
是时候
to share my invention with the world.
全世界分享我的发明了
Many officials and Urmanians
很多官员和亚美尼亚
of great importance
身居高位的人
attended the unveiling
出席了我的
of my growth ray.
生长射线的揭幕仪式
As was his custom,
按照至尊超人的习惯
Superian attended our demonstration as well.
他也参加了我们的现场示范
He had always kept a watchful eye on my government's
他一直密切关注我国政♥府♥的
superscience efforts.
超自然研究
This was to be my moment of glory.
这本该是我的荣誉时刻
But it was my downfall.
但却是我的失败
Unfortunately,
很不幸
for all its miraculous properties,
尽管大铋有很多神奇的性质
Big Bismuth is wildly unstable.
但它却极不稳定
It caused a violent explosion of energy.
它引起了剧烈的能量爆♥炸♥
Its polarity reversed,
造成极性反转
my growth ray became a shrink ray,
我的生长射线变成了收缩射线
and I was halved in size.
我的身体尺寸减少了一半
My stature, physically
我的声望 身体
and as a scientist, had plummeted.
和作为一名科学家 都一落千丈
I was despondent.
我很沮丧
I was ruined. I was...
我被毁了 我...
Hot in here.
这里很热
Is anyone else hot? Is it just me?
有其他人感觉到热吗 只是我吗
Superian, he's-he's burning up.
至尊超人 他在发烧
He should be getting better...
他应该好起来的...
...not worse.
... 不是恶化
We need to get his temperature under control.
我们需要控制他的体温
Broadcast tower on the south side.
广播塔在南侧
Pyramid's looking to hijack it.
金字塔帮想抢夺它
Don't ask me.
别问我
Maybe Lint's looking to get into pirate radio.
也许是棉绒想要进入海盗电台
That it?
就这些
That all you got?
你就得到这些
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The Pyramid gang's making a big move.
金字塔帮将会有大动作
It's high tech, it's criminal.
这是高科技 是犯罪
We have to figure out what they're doing.
我们得弄清楚他们在干什么
There's nothing new about the Pyramid committing crimes.
金字塔帮犯罪又不是什么新鲜事
I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣
Look, you said to bring you intel.
你说过让我把情报带来
This is intel.
这就是情报
This is thug chatter. Low-level.
这就是恶徒鬼扯 太低级了
If it was part of The Terror's plan, I'd know it.
如果这是恐怖客计划的一部分 我早就知道了
You heard Stosh mention Miss Lint.
你听到斯特施提到棉绒女士
How can you be sure it's not related to The Terror?
你怎么知道这与恐怖客无关
Instinct. Experience.
本能 经验
When you've been on the mission as long as I have,
当你执行任务的时间跟我一样长的时候
squatting in rain forests, living off leeches,
要蹲在雨林里 靠吃水蛭
drinking your own urine...
喝自己的尿存活...
Why are you drinking your own urine in the rain forest?
你为什么在雨林里喝自己的尿
Stop arguing with me.
别和我争论了
You're making a fool of yourself.
你把自己弄得跟傻瓜一样
Popping off rounds at some empties
你以为在空地练习射击
and eavesdropping at your roller gym
在健身房♥窃取信息
qualify you for jack fucking squat.
就让你有资格和我一起行动
Your lead's a dud.
你的线索就是个废物
Let go of me.
放开我
And this is why one of us
这就是我们中的一人
doesn't have any friends.
没有任何朋友的原因
That's good. Over his whole body.
很好 覆盖他全身
Procurement of solid H2O complete.
获取固体水任务已完成
Superian appears to be cooling down,
至尊超人似乎开始降温了
but we need more ice.
但我们需要更多的冰块
More ice?
更多的冰块
Affirmative.
是
Wait, Tick.
等一下 蜱人
Tick, you have got to stop it with this robot thing.
蜱人 你别再把自己当机器人了
I don't see why, chum. Finding out my origin
为什么呢 伙计 寻找我的起源
has given me a great sense of personal relief.
让我感到非常十分安心
Okay, you do realize, don't you, that if you were a robot,
好吧 那你有没有意识到 如果你是个机器人
you wouldn't even be able to feel things
你甚至不能感受到像感到安心
personal relief.
这类事物
Unless we have emotion chips inserted
除非我们有情感芯片插入
into our circuit programming.
我们的电路编程
Tick. Tick, you don't have programming. Okay?
蜱人 蜱人 你体内没有编程 好吗
If you had programming, you wouldn't have free will.
如果你有的话 你就不会有自♥由♥的意志
You wouldn't be able to choose to do the right thing.
你不能去选择做正确的事情
Or anything. You-you couldn't choose to answer destiny's call.
或任何事 你更无法回应命运的召唤
But I do. Right.
但是我可以 这就对了
But the version of you that could make that choice
但是现在的你可以做出那些
wouldn't even exist.
根本不存在的选择
So, is that what you feel like?
那你是这样想的吗
Is it?
是吗
Computing.
在计算中
Come on. We have to go get ice.
算了 我们得弄点冰去
We open on black.
黑色的开场
A low hum. No music, just a hum.
低沉的哼唱 没有音乐 只有哼唱
But then...
但然后...
flames rising behind.
火焰在后面燃起
And we reveal you in silhouette.
我们用剪影来展示您
We're feeling the danger. Yeah.
我们感到了危险 对
We're feeling the heat. Yeah.
我们感到炙热 是
And then we hear it:
然后我们听到
...A maniacal laugh.
... 疯狂的笑声
I've been underground for 13 years
我在地下待了十三年
and you want me to open with a maniacal laugh?
你想让我以狂笑开场吗
We think it could really pop.
我们觉得它会很流行
Well, I can't just summon a maniacal laugh.
好吧 我做不到狂笑
I need to see something maniacally funny.
我需要看到一些狂搞笑的事情
That was a maniacal chuckle.
那只是一个发狂的轻笑
What are you gonna do with a maniacal chuckle?
你用一个发狂的轻笑干什么
That's a good note, sir.
这是一条好建议 先生
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表