剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
第一季 第六集
超级蜱人
Superheroes are people, too.
超级英雄也是人
We put our supersuits on one leg at a time.
我们按顺序穿上我们的超级制♥服♥
We look both ways before taking a mighty leap.
在奋力一跃之前我们也要左右看看路况
If you prick us, some of us even bleed.
如果被刺了 我们中有人甚至还会流血
Jesus Jumped-Up Christ.
我的圣母玛利亚啊
Like regular folk, heroes need friends.
跟普通人一样 英雄也需要朋友
Some of us may have sidekicks, or teammates,
我们当中有人有跟班 或者队友
or intelligent watercraft.
或者说是智力储备军
But when the chips hit the fan,
但是真正千钧一发时
we all make decisions alone
我们往往是一个人拿主意
in the solitudinary fortress of our head-noodle.
在大脑的堡垒中孤军奋战
It's these lonesome choices
正是这些独自做出的决定
that mark the difference between a hero
成为了英雄和普通人
and an average cup of joe.
之间的分水岭
Afternoon, General.
下午好 将军
Your Very Large Man is getting closer
那个超级大的人越来越靠近
to civilization every day.
我们的居住地了
He has a name, General. Huh.
他有名字 将军 是吗
Clifford Richter.
克利福德•里希特
Any chance you could get Cliff
你有办法在事态变得更严重之前
to stop walking before things escalate?
阻止克利福 让他不要四处走动吗
The only escalation I see happening is
在我看来 唯一变严重的是
your people pulling up stakes and moving back a hundred miles.
你的人♥民♥正迅速迁离至一百英里以外
We established a perimeter here for a reason.
我们在这里建立防御带是有原因的
If he moves past...
如果他越过了...
I get it. You've drawn your line in the sand.
我懂了 你在沙地上画下边界线
That man out there is a civilian,
那个人是一位公民
and I'll do everything in my power to protect him.
我会竭尽全力去保护他
If you fire on him, you fire on me.
你朝他开火 就是在朝我开火
And that doesn't end well for one of us.
这只会让我们两败俱伤
Excuse me.
失陪
Got an interview with ESHPN in ten minutes
十分钟后有ESHPN的采访
and a teleconference with the brass at AEGIS in 12.
十二点有和AEGIS高级军官的电♥话♥会议
I could reschedule if you're gonna bite their heads off, too.
如果你想打爆他们的头 我可以另外定时间的
I'll apologize to the general later.
我一会儿会和将军道歉
I'm not feeling quite myself today.
我今天不在状态
Since when do you get headaches?
你是什么时候开始头疼的
Since never.
从未
Oh, that tastes like cancer.
这味道跟毒药一样
Mmm. Pumpkin spice. How do you do that?
南瓜香料 你是怎么做到的
Guys, looks like your prisoner
伙计们 貌似你们的俘虏
is waking up.
快要醒了
Good. Time to bring the pain.
好极了 是时候让他尝尝苦头了
Your friend here is made entirely of mind snakes.
这位朋友脑子里充满了阴险的想法
We need to go now.
我们现在要离开这里
Tick, are you kidding me? That's...
蜱人 你在开玩笑吗 这是...
We're making progress for the first time ever.
我们终于迈出了第一步
I mean, look at this place.
我是说 看看这个地方
Well, I am state-of-the-art.
我可是最先进的
Overkill wants to make a murder salad
杀戮会在你的英雄之路上
out of your hero's journey. Oh, come on.
献上一份谋杀沙拉 哦 别开玩笑
He doesn't want to make a "Murder salad."
他不想做什么"谋杀沙拉"
Help! He's killing me!
救命 他要杀我
Please, please, please, oh, please.
求你 求你 求你 哦 求你
Please don't let him hurt me.
求你不要让他伤害我
Okay, fine.
好吧
You want to play ball, Ramses?
你愿意合作吗 拉美西斯
I'll promise that no one hurts you, okay?
我保证没有人可以伤害你 好吗
Aah! That hurt.
啊 好疼
Dirty pool.
这不道德
Hey, hey, hey! What did you just do to him?
嗨 嗨 嗨 你刚刚对他做了什么
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I've got meningitis now, I, I can feel it.
我患脑膜炎了 我能感觉到
Relax. I just gave you a shot of sodium Amber Thiessen.
放轻松 我只是给你注射了一管琥珀泰森钠
You're gonna tell us where The Terror is now, aren't you, egg?
你要告诉我们恐怖客现在在哪里 对吗
I will tell you anything you want, just-just don't get up...
你想知道什么我都会告诉你 只要别...
Well, we've got the Hot Dish Cook-Off coming up,
厨王争霸赛越来越近了
and that is a countywide competition,
这是一场全国性的比赛
so of course, Mother's a little nervous.
妈妈当然也会有一些小紧张
Jiminy Christmas.
我勒个去
He's pumped that little shaver full of crazy juice.
他说的全是傻话
Are you on any prescription drugs?
你在吃什么处方药吗
Lipitor? Prozac?
立普妥 百忧解
Viagra?
伟哥
There might be some counter-indications.
可能出现了一些排斥反应
Should I call 911?
我应该拨♥打♥911吗
He's fine.
他没事
He should be fine.
他应该还好
Whoa! Secret face.
哇哦 不能被看到的脸
Don't talk about my face.
不许说我的脸
Okay. Ramses. Ramses? Hey.
好吧 拉美西斯 拉美西斯
Listen here, okay? Look at me.
听着 好吗 看着我
Where is The Terror?
恐怖客在哪里
In your heart. It's in the heart of every man.
在你心中 在每个人的心中
Not terror, The Terror.
不是恐惧 是恐怖客
Oh, The Terror.
哦 恐怖客
Yeah, sure.
好吧
He's holed up under the Sacred Mother of Infinite Misery Church.
他藏身于苦无涯教堂中的圣母之下
Sacred Mother of Infinite Misery... - Got it.
苦无涯教堂中的圣母 收到
Yep. He's dug in real good.
他藏得还真深
Oh, my God.
我的天
We got him.
我们找到他了
You died.
你已经死了
I saw it. I...
我亲眼看到的 我...
Superian hammered your spider-tank into the ground.
至尊超人把你的蜘蛛坦克锤进了地里
Trickery.
略施小计
You exploded.
你爆♥炸♥了
Wasn't there.
我不在那儿
I... They found your teeth.
我... 他们找到了你的牙齿
Always been handy with the pliers.
我用钳子向来顺手
I needed elbow room, Janet.
我需要活动空间 珍妮特
I needed Superian to believe... I was dead.
我需要让至尊超人相信... 我已经死了
You needed to make me believe it, too?
你也需要让我相信吗
You were my right hand, Janet.
你是我的得力干将 珍妮特
Everyone knew it.
众人皆知
You out there mourning my death...
你在外头为我祭奠
really sold the message, you know?
才真的令人信服 懂吗
Made it real.
以假乱真
It was real.
那就是真的
To me, it was real.
与我而言 那就是真的
And those suckers just ate it right up!
那些傻瓜们深信不疑
Anything to drink in this dump?
这个垃圾堆里有喝的吗
Sacred Mother of Infinite Misery Church
苦无涯教堂中的圣母
is sitting on a massive maze of catacombs and sewer tunnels.
位于巨大的墓穴迷宫和地下河道之上
It's a perfect hiding place for The Terror's stronghold.
是恐怖客的据点的不二之选
I can't believe, after all these years, that I finally found him.
难以置信 这么多年之后 我终于找到他了
He's in there, all right.
他就在那里
We need to do some on-site recon
在发起进攻前
before we set up an attack.
我们需要对现场进行侦察
What kind of attack? Wait, wait, no, no.
怎样的进攻 不 等等
No, no, no, no, no, no. We're not going in there.
不不不 我们不进去
We can do this.
我们能做到的
You, me, big blue freak.
你 我 还有这个蓝怪物
We have the shot to take The Terror out.
我们有机会把恐怖客灭掉
You have zero exit strategy; it's suicide.
你们没可能脱身的 这是自杀行为
Revenge needs no exit strategy.
复仇已让我置生死于度外
No... we need no exit strategy, okay?
不 我们不需要考虑脱身的方法
Because what we're gonna do is just blow the whistle on him.
因为我们要做的只是去揭发他
Okay? That plan has a hundred percent chance of success,
这个计划成功率百分之百
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表