剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Hey. Hey, wait a second.
等一下
You played me.
你耍了我
Acting like you had no idea The Terror was still alive,
你假装不知道恐怖客还活着
when all along you were working for him.
但你一直都在为他工作
I didn't know anything until yesterday.
我也是昨天才知道的
Not that I owe you an explanation or anything else.
并不是说我欠你一个解释什么的
You owe my mom a vacuum cleaner.
你欠我妈妈一个吸尘器
Can you just shut up for one second?
你能不能闭嘴
I'm trying to tell you something.
我是想告诉你一些事
What? What, that I'm an idiot?
什么 什么 我是白♥痴♥吗
I'm a moron who's in way over his head?
我在他脑海中是个傻瓜吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry you're in this situation.
很抱歉你处于这样的境地
Yeah, well, if you were really sorry, you wouldn't have
是啊 如果你真的感到抱歉 你就不会
pointed The Terror right in my direction.
带恐怖客去找我
I didn't have to.
我并不需要这样做
He knew exactly where to find you and the suit.
他知道在哪可以找到你和那套制♥服♥
You made yourself quite visible with that little bus stunt.
你那个小巴士表演很是显眼
I tried to tell The Terror that you're a little nothing.
我有试图告诉恐怖客你什么都不是
A meaningless spec of dust, not worth his time.
一粒毫无意义的灰尘 不值得他浪费时间
Okay, well, I appreciate that.
好吧 我很感激
But he's just so looking forward to eviscerating you.
可他就是特别想把你开膛破肚
If you really feel so bad about that,
如果你真的感觉很抱歉
you would help me escape from here.
你可以帮我逃离这里
I'm sorry. I can't.
抱歉 我不能
There we go with the sorry again. Is that all you can say?
又是抱歉 这就是你能说的吗
I'm sorry. I can't tell you
抱歉 我不能告诉你
That you should take the staircase
你应该走这扇门的
right outside this door.
右侧楼梯
Turn right at the top,
在最高处右转
until it leads to a series of tunnels
直到它通向一系列被红灯标记的
marked by red lights.
隧♥道♥
And I especially can't tell you that if you turn left
我尤其不能告诉你 如果你
at the T-junction, it will lead you outside.
在丁字路口左转 你就能出去了
Well, it doesn't really matter
其实说不说这些
if you can't tell me any of that,
都是无所谓的
if there's no way for me to get out of this cell
如果我一开始就没有办法
in the first place.
离开这个牢房♥
Are you genuinely trying to help me?
你真的想帮助我吗
And if so, why are you genuinely trying to help me?
如果是这样 你为什么会真心想帮助我
If you only knew of the torture he intends to inflict,
如果你知道他想怎么折磨你的话
why I'm helping you
我为什么帮助你
is so the last question you'd be asking.
就是你问的最后一个问题了
What? Are you getting a reading?
怎么了 你找到入口了吗
No, I was just wondering why you're really doing this.
没有 我只是想知道你为什么这样做
You're not the sentimental type.
你不是多愁善感的类型
If you had to choose between saving my brother
如果让你在救我哥哥
and killing The Terror, what would it be?
和杀死恐怖客中选一个 你会选哪个
The Terror took everything from me.
恐怖客夺走了我的一切
Including a man as important to me
包括一个对我来说很重要的人
as your father was to you.
就像你父亲对你那般的重要
I know what family means.
我知道家庭意味着什么
I'd choose to save your brother.
我选择救你哥哥
Then kill The Terror.
然后杀死恐怖客
I said one choice. That's a cheat.
我说过是单选 你作弊
I cheat death.
我欺骗死神
Wha... no.
什么... 不
That doesn't even track with my question.
那和我的问题不沾边
I don't follow tracks. Tracks follow me.
我不随套路 都是套路随我
I don't even know what you're doing now;
我不知道你现在在做什么
it's like a non sequitur poetry jam.
听起来就像一首不连贯的诗歌♥
Hey, I got something. I think.
我好像有发现了
What is it?
这是什么
An unsecured tunnel.
一条不安全的隧♥道♥
I have a very clear sense of self.
我对自己有非常清晰的自我认识
I'm aware I'm a boat, but I identify as a male boat.
我知道我是一条船 但我可是一条雄性船
Like a mailbox? No.
像邮箱那样的 不
A boat that is male.
一条雄性的船
Specifically, one who's capable of attraction for another male.
尤其是一条能吸引另一个雄性船
Boat?
船
I don't distinguish, but can a boat be homosexual
我有点分不清了 船可以是同性恋吗
if the prefix is derived from the Greek word for "Same"?
如果前缀在希腊语中是"相同"的意思的话
When, clearly, we're not.
很明显 我们不是
Not what? The same.
不是什么 同类
Who? Arthur and I.
谁 亚瑟和我
What are we talking about again?
我们讨论的是什么来着
DB, do you copy? It's Steve. Go ahead.
危船 收到了吗 我是史蒂夫 继续
We've got an entry point.
我们找到入口点了
Lock in coordinates I'm sending to you now.
锁定我现在发给你的坐标
Coordinates locked in.
锁定目标
Tick, grab my gear and head to the cargo cannon.
蜱人 带上我的装备直奔推进器
Those are some action directives.
这些是动作指令
Converting shower to cargo cannon now.
现在将淋浴器转换成推进器
Great granny's corset, I'm in a tight spot.
我去 地方也太小了
Countdown. Three.
倒数 三
Hold on, chum. Two.
坚持住 朋友 二
The big blue yonder's coming for you. One.
蓝色巨人来救你了 一
Pensacola...!
彭萨科拉...
Karamazov.
卡拉马佐夫
Yeah.
天呐
How'd it go?
怎么样了
Out of his cell, following instructions.
离开牢房♥了 正顺着我的指示走
And the suit?
那套制♥服♥呢
Just put it on. Perfect.
穿上了 很好
So, are you gonna tell me why you wanted him to escape?
你准备告诉我为什么要让他逃跑了吗
Inspiration.
灵感
This is a part of the job that's most like music.
这是这份工作中最像音乐的那部分
And the rhythm, the rhythm is coming to me now.
还有节奏 节奏正向我涌来
Ah. The instruments are all taking their places.
乐器已经各就各位
Karamazov.
卡拉马佐夫
The V-L-M.
V-L-M
V-l-m?
V-L-M
Made him, too.
也造就了他
Huge part of the plan.
计划的一大部分
And now, the kid with the flying suit.
现在 还有那个穿着飞行服的孩子
They're all just waiting for me to conduct.
他们都在等着我的引导
It's a simple tempo that starts allargando,
这是一个开头渐宽广并渐慢的简单拍子
very slowly.
非常的慢
Then, adagio.
然后是慢板
Going faster to accelerando!
加速达到渐速音
Airborne incoming, traveling at high velocity.
有飞行物高速来袭
Take cover.
找掩护
Dr. Karamazov, are you okay?
卡拉马佐夫博士 你还好吗
You're wearing my aerial defense suit.
你穿着我的航♥空♥防御套装
And-and you're, uh...
你是
you're... are, uh...
你是
Dr. Karamazov, yes.
卡拉马佐夫博士 正是我
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么
This?
这个
I did this.
这是我做的
Shrink ray accident years ago.
多年前的缩小射线事故
I've adapted to it. Hold this, will you?
我早就习惯了 帮我拿着好吗
God, I'm so sorry.
天呐 我很遗憾
I mean, um, good for you.
我是说 真是了不起
What are you doing in my suit?
你穿着我的制♥服♥干什么
I'm gonna get us out of here.
我要带我们逃出去
I know the way.
我知道路
Then what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么呢
No, I need some answers first.
不 我需要先得到一些答案
The Terror wanted your help to kill Superian, right?
恐怖客想让你帮他杀死至尊超人 对吗
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表