剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
that little shit was scoping us for a reason.
那家伙不会无缘无故盯上我们
You want to find him, call our guy in the precinct.
想找他 给我们警区内线打电♥话♥
Finesse.
策略
Finesse.
策略
Must maintain finesse.
必须要有策略
Must maintain finesse.
必须要有策略
Must maintain finesse.
必须要有策略
Holy shit, Arthur,
我靠 亚瑟
we just moved you back into an apartment.
我们才刚让你搬进公♥寓♥
What are we gonna do now?
现在怎么办
Nothing. Just...
什么都别做 就...
We don't have to do anything.
我们什么都不用做
You're not taking your meds.
你没吃药
You think I'm lying?
你觉得我在撒谎
Yes, I do.
对
Bird-watching?
赏鸟
I know what you're doing, you think you're tracking him again,
我知道你在做什么 你觉得你在追踪他
don't you?
不是吗
Don't you?
不是吗
We're gonna go through all this again.
我们还得再次经历这一切
The Terror is dead.
恐惧客已经死了
Superian killed him a year after Dad died.
至尊超人在爸爸去世一年后杀了他
He was tricked. He wasn't tricked.
他被骗了 他没被骗
You can't trick Superian.
你骗不了至尊超人
This is The Terror we're talking about.
我们说的可是恐惧客
They found his teeth. His teeth?
他们找到了他的牙 他的牙
Really, Dot?
认真的吗 多
He still runs The City, and I'm the only one
他还在控制这个城市 我是唯一一个
who knows about it, okay?
知道这件事的人 好吗
He's gone underground, but he's more powerful now
他转入地下了 而且他现在比以往
than he's ever been.
都更加强大
We never should've moved you back into The City.
我们就不该让你搬回城里
There's too many triggers for you here.
这儿有太多让你发病的诱因了
I saw one of his enforcers.
我见到了他的一个手下
There, tonight. But, Arthur,
就在今晚 但是 亚瑟
you see things, remember?
你会出现幻觉 记得吗
Sometimes.
偶尔
Things that aren't there.
看到一些不存在的事
But this wasn't that, so...
但这次不一样 所以...
So no weird visions?
没有看见奇怪的东西
No voices telling you what to do?
没有声音告诉你接下来做什么
Stop trying to diagnose me, okay?
别试着诊断我 好吗
You know, you're the one
要知道 你是那个
who's always telling me to keep it real, right?
一直告诉我要做自己的人 好吧
The Terror is moving weapons and armor into The City.
恐惧客正在把武器和装甲往城里转移
He's planning something. I don't know what it is yet,
他在计划一些事 我还不知道是什么
but he's planning something terrible, okay?
但是是可怕的事 好吧
Okay, what if you are right?
那好 如果你是对的呢
What if The Terror is still alive, still in control
如果恐惧客还活着 还在控制着
of everything... what then?
一切 然后呢
You can't possibly think you're the one
你总不会觉得你能
who's supposed to stop him.
阻止他吧
Because that would be crazy, right?
因为那也太疯狂了 对吧
I'm-I'm okay.
我很好
Good.
那就好
'Cause I need you to be.
因为我需要你好
Arthur.
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟
What are you gonna do about it, Arthur?
你要怎么做 亚瑟
Please, leave me alone.
求你了 让我一个人呆着
You've seen it.
你看到了
The toothy maw opened wide
长满利齿的嘴大张着
and ready to guzzle up a whole world.
准备吞噬整个世界
Shut up.
闭嘴
Arthur...
亚瑟...
What are you gonna do about it?!
你要怎么做
Finesse.
策略
I must maintain finesse.
必须要有策略
Must maintain finesse.
必须要有策略
But I can't let them get away.
但我不能让他们就这么跑了
Wicked men!
恶人
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼
Wicked men,
恶人
look at you, beetling away
看看你们 像虫子一般
at your dunghill of contraband.
在你们的走私赃窝爬来爬去
I am The Tick!
我是超级蜱人
And I say unto you
我要告诉你们
stop your evil ways!
停止你们的恶行
Listen, friend, guns aren't gonna solve your problems.
朋友 枪解决不了你的问题
New policy.
新原则
All right.
好
Ah, come to our senses,
回归理智了
have we?
是吧
Sneaky.
鬼鬼祟祟
That was your own fault, sir.
那是你自己的错 先生
Coming through.
借过
Enough!
够了
Enough of your hot little bullets.
受够了你们热乎乎的小子弹
Smoke him!
打他
Go tell it on the mountain!
去传播消息吧
I'm not going crazy.
我没疯
I'm not going crazy.
我没疯
You're not going crazy, Arthur.
你没疯 亚瑟
You're going sane in a crazy world.
你在一个疯狂的世界保持着理智
Oh, God!
我的天
Ah, nice bed.
床不错啊
Thanks for turning off that beeping.
谢谢你关掉了嘟嘟声
You're real?
你真的存在
Don't get stuck on trivia, man.
兄弟 不要在意这些细节
We got a tiger by the tail.
现在的局势很危急
So, this is your HQ, huh?
这儿是你的总部吗
No, this is my apartment.
不 这儿是我的公♥寓♥
This your secret trigger?
你把扳机藏在这儿啦
What tri... Don't touch anything!
什么扳... 什么都别碰
Whoa, check out the crime lab!
看看犯罪实验室
It's all thorough and complicated.
多么详尽 又不失深奥
You've got ideas, theories. I like that in a sidekick.
你脑子不错啊 理论家 有当跟班的潜质
Sidekick? Who's saying anything about sidekick?
跟班 谁说要当你跟班了
It's perfect. Don't touch this.
很完美 别乱碰
You've got the brains. I got the everything else.
你有脑子 我有除脑子之外的一切
Come on, man, don't you feel it?
想想啊 兄弟 你没感觉到吗
We're part of a plan that's bigger than the both of us.
我们置身于一个比我们二人更重要的计划中
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
I'm a superhero, Arthur.
我是个超级英雄 亚瑟
I'm nigh-invulnerable.
我可以说是无敌的
I have the reflexes of an Olympic-level jungle cat.
我有奥♥运♥级别丛林猫的反应能力
I have the strength of ten, perhaps 20 men.
我有足以与十人 甚至二十人匹敌的力量
A crowded bus stop of men.
那可是差不多是一公交车站的人了
But my greatest power is this.
但是我最强大的在于接下来的这一点
When destiny speaks,
当命运开口说话时
she speaks to me.
她说话的对象是我
She says hi by the way.
顺便说一下 她跟你打招呼了
And she wanted me to give you this.
她想让我把这个给你
Don't slam...
别砸...
on the table.
在桌子上
What-what is this?
这 这是什么
Everything that survived
所有在昨晚的爆♥炸♥中
last night's explosion.
得以幸存的东西
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表