剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, Tick, all night I kept thinking
蜱人 我整晚
about what Overkill said,
都在想杀戮的话
ab... about Karamazov and The Terror,
关于卡拉马佐夫和恐怖客
but I... I can't find anything about him online.
但... 我在网上查不到任何他的信息
Morning, Arthur.
早安 亚瑟
Oh, God! What are you doing in my shower?
天啊 你在我的浴室里干什么
I only take baths when there are candles.
我只在点蜡烛时洗澡
Ran into him on morning patrol.
早上巡逻时碰到他的
Did you know, some people don't get houses,
你知道吗 有人想有所房♥子
even if they want one?
却没有
Tick, you cannot let strangers into my apartment, okay?
超级蜱人 你不能带陌生人进我公♥寓♥ 好吗
He's not a stranger.
他不是陌生人
It's Tinfoil Kevin.
他是锡佛·凯文
We see him every day.
我们每天都能看到他
And now you've seen most of his body.
现在你还看光了他大半个身子
So you two are superheroes?
所以你们两个是超级英雄吗
Yes. No.
是 不是
No? I saw you with those wings.
不是 我看见你有翅膀
Not everyone can get away with a look like that.
不是每个人都能像那样离开
It's very... cool.
实在...太酷了
I know.
我就知道
If you need anything, you guys should come by my office.
如果你们有什么需要 可以来我的办公室
Uh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I... I thought you were homeless?
你... 你不是无家可归吗
I am homeless. I'm not office-less.
我是无家可归 但我有工作
Telephone.
手♥机♥
Okay. Excuse me.
好 抱歉
Hey, Dot.
多
Hey. Um, I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
Can you pick up the cake for Walter's party
你能在去沃尔特的派对前
before you head over there?
买♥♥个蛋糕吗
The cake for Walter's party?
给沃尔特的蛋糕
Tell me you didn't forget about Walter's birthday.
别说你忘了沃尔特的生日
I didn't forget about Walter's birthday.
我没忘沃尔特的生日
Okay, good.
很好
I'm stuck at school for about an hour,
我还要在学校待约一小时
so I'll... I'll see you there, right?
我... 我们到时见
Okay, great. I'm heading over right now.
好的 我马上就去
So I'll see you soon, okay?
待会见
It's his sister, Dot.
是他姐姐 多
Tick. Do I hear someone? Who is that?
超级蜱人 我听到有人在说话 那是谁
Yeah, that's... I'm at the market right now, buying ice.
那是... 我在商店 买♥♥冰淇淋
So that's just the, the...
所以只是...
folk of the market, okay?
商店里的人
Are you sure about that, Arthur?
你确定吗 亚瑟
We're not in the market.
我们不在商店里
Arthur. Kevin's right.
亚瑟 凯文说得对
Your senses are deceiving you.
你的感官欺骗了你
Wait.
等等
Is that the Tick guy?
是超级蜱人吗
Yeah, that's that Tick guy, yeah.
是超级蜱人
You're not bringing him, right?
你不会带他去吧
No.
不会
No, I'm not bringing The Tick to the party.
我不会带他去派对的
Come on, I'm good, Dot.
拜托 我没事 多
I'm not... no.
我不... 不会
No. Okay? I'll see you soon.
不会 到时见
Okay. Bye.
好 拜拜
Party.
派对
No.
不行
You're making your own hat.
你在给自己做帽子
Amazing.
真不可思议
Okey. I will be back later tonight.
我今天回来晚
Try to behave yourselves.
你们别捣乱
You don't think we should be out there
我们难道不该
on the trail of this emotionally unbalanced,
追踪这个情绪错乱
zip line-ejaculating vigilante?
飞索出击的警卫员
No, I... I don't, Tick.
我不去 蜱人
Look, it's my stepfather's 60th birthday
这是我继父六十大寿
and I can't miss it, okay?
我必须要去 好吗
But what about Karamarzipan? Arthur, we have clues!
那卡拉马佐夫怎么办 亚瑟 我们有线索
Yeah, and we don't know what to do with them.
但也不知道接下来要做什么
Okay? So, in the meantime,
明白吗 在这个时候
I'm gonna go about working on something called "A life."
我还要过着所谓的"人生"
That's what people do, they have lives, and the lives all get
人人如此 有各自的人生
mixed up with each other's, and they go to parties
交织在一起 要参加派对
and buy gifts for people who aren't really their father,
要给不是亲生的父亲买♥♥礼物
stay on their meds.
要坚持吃药
I sense your sister's hand in all of this.
我感觉你姐就是这样过的
Yeah, because it's there. With good reason.
对 就是这样 合乎情理
She's the one keeping me normal.
她让我过平凡人的生活
Okay? But you're not normal, Arthur.
好吗 但是你不平凡 亚瑟
You're extraordinary. Can't she see that?
你是特别的 她看不到吗
Yeah, well, my family doesn't want extraordinary, Tick.
我家不需要特别的 蜱人
Okay? They just... they want functional.
明白吗 他们追求实用
And right now I'm barely pulling that off.
现在我只要办到就行了
You cannot let your sister stand between you
你不能让你姐姐
and your life's purpose.
阻碍你的人生目标
I have to go. Somebody should talk to your sister.
我要走了 有人该和你姐姐谈谈
No.
不行
Sounds like a cry for help.
听着像呼救
I think you're right, Kevin.
没错 凯文
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
How are you?
最近怎么样
Dot talked to you?
多跟你说了
She talked to me. She said you had an episode.
她和我说了 说你出了点小状况
You want to talk about it?
你想说吗
Uh, well... I... I mean,
那个 我的意思是
should we be getting you somebody to talk about it with?
是不是该让你和谁谈谈
Dr. Paul is here.
保罗医生来了
Dr. Paul, my old therapist?
保罗医生 我以前的治疗师
What's she doing here?
她来这干什么
Yeah, so she's a family friend.
她是世交好友
Oh, and Dr. Viasco is here, too.
维斯科医生也来了
Who? Outpatient psychiatrist
谁 你大二短休期的
during your little sophomore break.
心理医生
I could schedule something with him.
我可以安排他给你看看
Uh, that's fine. I... thanks, Mom,
没事 我 谢谢 妈妈
but, you know, I'm okay.
但我很好
I'm not great, but I'm...
我不算太好 但是
"Okay" is great, honey.
"好" 就是可以 亲爱的
Let's just keep shooting for "Okay."
我们就继续"好"下去
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
Good.
可以
I think you know I love you.
你知道我爱你
Go say hi to Walter.
跟沃尔特打招呼
I love this party.
我爱这场派对
Arthur. Hey, Walter.
亚瑟 沃尔特
Uh, I got this cake for your birthday.
我给你买♥♥了蛋糕
Uh, happy birthday, by the way.
还有 生日快乐
Yeah, I'm really old now.
我现在真的老了
I was at the market getting the cold cuts...
我之前去超♥市♥买♥♥冻肉
Not the old market because there's a new one closer,
不是原来那家 因为新开的超♥市♥更近
uh, where your optician used to be...
以前那里是眼镜店
And the sample lady said the same thing, "Happy birthday,"
女店员也说了 "生日快乐"
and I said, "Yeah, I'm really old now,"
我说 "没错 我又变老了"
but then she said,
但她接着说
"We've got a very good deal on some very good cheese."
"我们进了些便宜的优质奶酪"
And, Arthur, this is the cheese.
亚瑟 就是这份奶酪
And it is really good.
很不错
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表