剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Not so fast, you mascaraed madman.
别跑那么快啊 你这个涂睫毛膏的疯子
All right.
好嘞
You and me, we both want the same thing.
我们的目的是一样的
You're not getting this suit, though.
那你也不会得到这件制♥服♥
Fine.
好吧
But we're gonna have to work... near each other.
但我们必须近距离工作
You mean together? Did you hear me say "Together"?
你是说合作 你听见我说合作了吗
Please tell me you're not considering teaming up
请别告诉我你在考虑
with Mr. Stabby here?
和这位戳刺先生组队
Tick, I-I think we need his help.
蜱人 我觉得我们需要他的帮助
This guy knows where The Terror is.
这家伙知道恐怖客在哪
Let's get it out of him.
我们从他嘴中撬出来吧
Arthur, how can I put this?
亚瑟 我该怎么说呢
Murder is...
杀人是...
it's just not cool.
是一件不太酷的事
Yeah, I agree, Tick.
我同意 蜱人
No one's saying that murder's cool, okay?
没人说杀人很酷 好吗
I'll take that.
这个我得带走
Maybe him a-a little bit.
或许他杀的有点酷
Hey, now that's enough, mister!
那位先生 你够了
Does everything have to be a crime with you?
你干什么都非得犯罪吗
Asshole.
混球
Arthur, you can't go with them.
亚瑟 你不能和他们一起走
I'm done arguing, Dot, okay?
我不想再争论了 多
I'm not arguing, I...
我不是在争论
Arthur, please.
亚瑟 求求你了
They're going after The Terror.
他们是要去追恐怖客
I have to follow through on this.
我必须跟进这件事
You and I, we're just... we're just people.
但我们只是普通人
We're collateral damage.
我们只是附带损害
If you try to fight The Terror, you'll die.
如果你试图对抗恐怖客 你会没命的
I'm not looking for a fight, okay? That's not what this is.
我不是去打架的 不是那样的
I can't lose you like I lost Dad.
我不能像失去爸爸一样失去你
So I...
所以我...
I need you to come back with me now, okay?
我需要你和我一起回去 好吗
Please, Arthur, just get in the car and come home with me.
求你了 亚瑟 上车和我一起回家吧
Let Tick and Skull-face take care of this.
让蜱人和骷髅脸去料理这些吧
That's what they do, right?
他们就是干这个的对吧
Dot...
多
Are you coming or not?
你到底来不来
Check out that sleek, black sliver of death.
看看这艘圆滑的黑色杀人船
You okay, chum?
你还好吗 伙计
Your sister seemed pretty upset.
你姐姐看起来挺心烦的
Yeah. I-I don't want to talk about it.
是啊 我不想说这个
Come on.
赶紧开门
I know you can see us.
我知道你能看到我们
Open up already!
麻溜开门
You've brought company. How nice.
你竟然带伙伴来了 真不错哎
Who knew you could make friends?
谁能想到你还会交朋友呢
Shut your keelhaul.
闭上你的大船嘴吧
You have a partner on the boat?
你在船上有一个同伴吗
My partner is the boat.
这艘船就是我的同伴
Neat.
漂亮
I want to look at the video on that suit.
我要看看那套制♥服♥中的视频
"Hello, I am science.
"你好 我是科学
Dr. Mischa Karamazov.
米沙·卡拉马佐夫博士
Project Achilles is top-classified
阿喀琉斯计划是顶级机密
Only to opera-tor.
只对操捉者开放
Operator." Uh, hey, is this thing safe?
操作者" 这东西安全吗
'Cause my skull is kind of buzzing.
我的脑壳嗡嗡直响
Please don't touch that.
请不要碰那个
Resume translation.
继续翻译
"Now you are proud to sacrifice
"现在你将荣幸地牺牲掉
with haircut, skeleton, Urmania."
发型 骨架和尤美尼亚"
Dangerboat, what the hell?
危船 什么情况
It's the best Urmanian-to-English program
这是我能在网上找到的最好的
I could find on the Net. Well, it's for shit.
尤美尼亚语翻译字典了 翻译的真烂
Well I didn't see you on Yahoo or whatever, did I?
那我也没见你自己上雅虎上找啊
Arthur, this man is having an argument with his boat.
亚瑟 这家伙在和他的船吵架呢
Excuse me, blue person.
不好意思 蓝人
I'm not his boat.
我不是他的船
We just live together. Come again?
我们只是住在一起罢了 再说一遍
Dangerboat's operating system went A.I. In 2012.
危船的操作系统在2012年人工智能化了
Okay, I guess that's cool. Resume translation.
好吧 挺酷的 继续翻译
"The wingsuit you're wearing was ladies' magazine...
"你穿的翼装是女性杂♥志♥
Uh, was fashioned for your armchair...
是用扶手椅改造的
Arms... weapons system for ass... to harass...
武器系统是用来骚扰...
To combat the foreign element."
用来与外来势力进行战斗的"
"Combat the foreign element."
"与外来势力战斗"
Project Achilles is a weapon system.
阿喀琉斯计划是一个武器系统
Oh, my God.
天哪
And this suit's a part of it.
这套制♥服♥是计划的一部分
That's why The Terror wants it.
这就是为什么恐怖客想要它
But it doesn't tell us how to get to him.
但它并没有告诉我们如何找到他
I bet Ramses could tell us how to find him.
我敢说拉美西斯能告诉我们
Hello, Janet.
你好啊 珍妮特
Miss me?
想我了没
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表