剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
It's not always fun to be chosen.
因为强大而被选择
To be thrust upon by greatness.
被信赖并不总是有趣的
What you love most may get crushed to a fine talcum
你最钟爱的东西或许会在沉重的脚步下
under the heavy footfalls of the inevitable.
化为粉末 避无可避
The call of that sweet lioness we name Destiny
这让人又爱又恨的命运女神
doesn't just bring the good guys onto the field.
并不只召唤好人上场
Oh, no.
没错
Villainy gets a turn at bat.
邪恶得到了反击的机会
And it plays only the hardest of balls.
它发动了最有力的一击
I got nothing. Shit. Lint's gonna have our asses
我没找到 该死 要是找不到的话
if we don't find her.
棉绒会虐死我们的
The ones with skin in this game
在游戏中披着英雄外皮的人
may have to sacrifice it all for the team.
可能要为小组牺牲他的一切
But you can't give up now, hero.
但是你不能就此放弃 英雄
The town you call Home Plate lies in the path of a Goliath.
被你称作大本营的城镇就在巨人的必经之路
What are you gonna do about it?
你该怎么做呢
What are you gonna do?
你会做什么呢
Hey, I got a bucket, in case you're gonna throw up more.
看 我找到了一个桶 你可以吐在里面
Oh, boy. Okay, Superian.
我的天 至尊超人
No, I'm good. Doctor,
我没事 博士
how is Tick making Superian sick?
超级蜱人是怎么让至尊超人生病的
When The Tick blew up the wharf,
当时超级蜱人炸了码头
he was covered in tiny smithereens of Big Bismuth.
他身上覆盖了大铋的小碎片
All this time, Superian has been woefully exposed
这么长时间以来 至尊超人一直都暴露在
to his weakness.
他的弱点之下
Superian's condition is improving now that
现在超级蜱人离开了 至尊超人的情况
The Tick is away, but we are not out of the forest yet.
也就有所好转 但是我们还是没能脱离险境
Doctor, we need to get him back out there
博士 我们得带他回去
so he can stop the VLM. No!
这样他就能够阻止巨型男了 不行
Superian must stay away from that walking Big Bismuth farm.
至尊超人必须远离行走的大铋贮存所
We cannot let The Terror's plan fall into place.
我们不能让恐怖客的计划成功
Okay, color is doing
好吧 色彩正在
some weird things right now.
做着某种奇怪的事情
What is the terror's plan?
恐怖客的计划是什么
To use the Big Bismuth
利用巨型男血管里的
in the V-L-M's bloodstream as the payload for the explosion,
大铋作为爆♥炸♥的有效载荷
which will kill Superian.
这会杀死至尊超人的
Have you not been listening?
你有没有在听我说
Yeah, no, I-I get...
听 没有 我知道
I get the whole bloodstream-Bismuth thing,
我知道这些血管啊铋啊之类的事
kind of... I just, I don't understand
我只是有点不明白
how The Terror is gonna blow up the V-L-M.
恐怖客要怎样引爆巨型男呢
The wingsuit you stole back from him,
你从他那偷来的翼服
he had me modify it, adding to it an ingenious device,
他让我做了修改 增加了一个精巧的装置
which will detonate the V-L-M from a short distance away.
能在短距离内引爆巨型男
Wait, but then why did he let me escape with it?
等等 但是他为什么让我逃了
I believe The Terror intends for you
我认为恐怖客是想让你
to trigger the explosion.
来触发引爆机关
That's insane. Very likely so.
太疯狂了 很可能是这样
But we may be able to use that insanity to our advantage.
但是我们或许可以将他的疯狂转为我们的优势
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I must begin working on the wingsuit immediately.
我必须马上对翼服进行改造
Okay, am I flying right now?
好吧 我现在在飞吗
No. I feel very up.
并没有 我感觉我飞得很高哎
You're standing. Got it.
你在站着呢 知道了
We should get you back into bed.
我们得把你弄回床上去
Okay.
好的
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
在吗
Goat.
戈特
Hey, uh... Can I help you?
有什么事吗
One night. I take off early for one night,
就一晚上 我只是那一晚上休息得早了一点
and my grandmother gives The Tickman all of our ice.
我奶奶就把所有得冰都给了蜱人
Okay, I can pay you...
好吧 我可以给你钱
Who needs $120 worth of ice?
谁会需要价值一百二十美元的冰啊
Uh, look, Goat, I'm-I'm actually dealing
听着 戈特 我正在处理一件
with a semi-sensitive situation.
挺棘手的事情
Sensitive? It must be very inflamed if you need that much ice.
棘手 如果你需要那么多冰 确实挺棘手的
Oh! Oh, my God! Goat, that's not...
天啊 上帝啊 戈特 那不是...
Even now the champions gather,
即使是所有的冠军现在都聚集起来
pooling their might,
汇聚他们的力量
facing dawn's grim test with grit and...
面对黎明前的严峻考验 用他们的勇气...
Inseam!
下裆缝
Sorry. Dr. Karamazov insists that we try and rescue
抱歉 卡拉马佐夫博士坚持要我们尽全力
every crystal of Big Bismuth that we can.
修复每一个大铋晶体
I understand.
我知道
And if that's what it takes,
如果必须这么做
then I want you to get way up in my Bismuth, Kevin.
我希望你能挖深一点 凯文
That's it.
这就对了
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's Superian! Yes, yes, it's Superian.
是至尊超人 是的 是至尊超人
He's just trying to recuperate here quietly,
他只是在这里静静地修养
so if you could... What you're doing?
如果你可以... 你在干什么
My friend Carl will not believe
我的朋友卡尔绝对不相信
I'm in the same apartment as Superian.
我正和至尊超人同在一个屋檐下
Stop it. No pictures. This is serious business.
不要 别拍照 这是机密
He's in trouble. And as long as
他受伤了 而且只要
he's in trouble, we're all in trouble.
他受伤了 我们所有人都有麻烦了
Everybody... The city, the entire world.
我是指这个城市乃至整个世界的每一个人
So until he gets better,
所以在他好起来之前
not a word about him being here to anyone.
不要对任何人说他在这里
Okay. All right.
好的 好的
Arthur.
亚瑟
I think I have a plan, but we must go back
我想我有办法了 但是我们必须先立刻
to Tinfoil Kevin's robot head at once!
回到锡纸帽凯文机器人头颅那去
Do you need my help?
你需要我的帮助吗
Yeah.
当然
Well, that was intimate.
刚才的交流好深入
That was...
那可是
every... inch of you.
你全身的每一寸肌肤
Now, we see
现在 我们来看看
how much Bismuth we got.
我们提取了多少铋元素
Whoa. Robbed of a sparkle
哇 你掳去了那么多
I never knew I had.
我压根都不知道我有的晶体
Doctor, let me get this straight.
博士 我们直说吧
The Terror told you to put that thing inside my suit?
恐怖客让你把那玩意放在我的翼服里
Inside my suit, yes.
是我的翼服里 是的
The Catalyzer. And that Catalyzer thing
催化剂 那么这种催化剂
is supposed to somehow detonate the Bismuth inside the V-L-M?
将会通过某种方式引爆巨型男体内的铋元素
The Terror sets off the device remotely,
恐怖客远程操控设备
which then triggers the V-L-M to explode
触发巨型男爆♥炸♥
into a cloud of radiated Bismuth.
让他化成一朵辐射铋的烟雾
And this kills Superian.
杀死至尊超人
Okay.
好吧
But you think that you can alter the Catalyzer thing.
但是你觉得你能够改变这种催化剂
Yes. So instead of... exploding,
是的 这样就不会爆♥炸♥
it just shrinks the V-L-M back down to normal size?
而只会让巨型男缩小回正常大小
Yes, I do.
是的
Snazzy! How about we do that?
了不起 那我们就这么办吧
So, Esteban,
埃斯特班
been in town for a whole week
在这个镇子待了整整一周
killing Pyramid gang members, stepping on The Terror's plans,
杀金字塔帮的成员 干涉恐怖客的计划
teaming up with the JV league of idiot superheroes.
和一群愚蠢的超级英雄组成了菜鸟联盟
Is this the torture?
这就是你的折磨吗
'Cause you're boring me to death.
你让我无聊死了
There's just one thing I don't understand.
我只有一件事情想不明白
You're in town for a whole week, and you don't call?
你在这个镇子里待了整一周 都不打电♥话♥给我
Don't you even care anymore?
难道你已经不在乎了吗
Don't I even warrant just...
难道我都不值得
a little vendetta?
你报复一下下了吗
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表