剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Explosion? Tick?
爆♥炸♥ 蜱人
Did-did you attack that gang?
你 你袭击了那群人吗
I broke a few eggs.
我打破了几个鸡蛋
But the omelet is huge!
不过那个煎蛋卷超大
Listen, Tick, look.
听着 蜱人 你看啊
I'm sorry, but I am not part
我很抱歉 但我并不是
of any sort of bigger plan that you have going on here, okay?
你那个所谓更大的计划中的一部分 懂吗
I'm trying to prove that The Terror's alive, and that's it.
是在竭力证明恐惧客还活着 这就是我想做的
You're gonna have to do more than just prove it.
你要做的远远不止证明
I mean, what am I supposed to do with that?
我要这些东西干什么
Destiny is calling you, Arthur.
命运在召唤你 亚瑟
Look at me. Yeah, I'm looking at you.
看着我 我看着呢
I'm over here, answering our destiny.
我在这里 响应我们的命运的召唤
Come on over... It's good.
加入我... 你会感觉超棒的
It's warm.
很温暖
It's like the inside of bread.
就像在面包里面
I'm not gonna get inside of bread with you.
我才不会跟你一起钻到面包里面呢
Do you understand that?
你明白了吗
Not really.
不是太明白
Look, I don't even know you.
听着 我都不认识你
You know me.
你了解我
I'm the you you always wanted to be.
我就是那个你一直想成为的自己
You want to come over here and be me,
你想站到这边 成为我
but you can't, because you're standing there,
但是你不能 因为你站在那边
right in your own way. No.
你自己挡了自己的路 不对
But you make a better door than you do a window, chum.
你阻碍了你自己的发展 朋友
So why don't you swing wide open,
你为何不自己让开道
let you walk through you...
让你自己
right on over to me.
成为我这样的人
Destiny wanted us to meet, Arthur.
是命运让我们相见 亚瑟
So we did.
我们才得以彼此相见
Destiny also wanted me to cause that very big explosion
命运安排我制♥造♥昨晚那一场大爆♥炸♥
last night, so I did that, too.
我就遵循了这一安排
And the only thing that survived...
大爆♥炸♥中得以幸存的
is this.
只有这个
A hero's mantle...
一件英雄的斗篷
sized to your tiny proportions.
正好合你的小身板儿
I think the meaning is clear.
我想这就很明显了
What? What's-what's wrong?
怎么 怎么了
Is something...?
有什么...
What? What's happening?
什么 发生了什么
Tick, my mom bought that for...
蜱人 那是我妈妈买♥♥给...
Look, there-there is no trigger
听着 任何秘密总部里
for any sort of secret headquarters.
都不会有扳机的
You'll find me on the rooftops.
我们屋顶见
Yep, well, probably not, though.
好 但是 可能不行
He was blue?
他是蓝色的
And huge.
而且很大
A super, no question.
毫无疑问 是一个超级英雄
If you ask me,
如果你有兴趣的话
he was working with that little guy
他和昨晚监视我们的那个
that was spying on us last night.
小个子是一伙的
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey!
这边
Yeah.
嗯
Get me down!
把我放下来
Light against darkness.
光与黑暗相对
Up against down.
上与下相对
A struggle as old as time,
一场古老的斗争
but with a beat you can dance to.
伴随着可以随之起舞的节奏
And as the sun rises on a new day in The City,
当太阳在本城市新的一天里冉冉升起
so rises a new hero.
一个新的英雄也出现在历史舞台上
A precious balloon of hope
这个珍贵的希望气球
girding his loins,
佩上腰带
making ready for the fight.
做好了战斗的准备
He may be on the compact side, as heroes go,
和所有英雄一样 他可能处于生活紧凑的一面
but that's just the way destiny crumbles her cookies.
但是这一切都是命运的安排
It's not supposed to be easy.
这条路注定坎坷
It's not supposed to be comfortable.
注定艰难
It's supposed to be dangerous.
注定危险
And interesting.
但注定有趣
That's the hero's journey.
这就是英雄之路
That's why they get up in the morning...
这就是他们清早起床的原因
To go mano-a-monomyth with the darkness.
走上与黑暗同行的英雄之旅
To win the elixir and save the world.
得永生 救世人
Because villainy is real.
因为恶人是真实存在的
It has guns and scars and tattoos,
他们有枪♥支♥ 伤痕 纹身
and it's licensed to drive.
还有驾照
It wants nothing but to murder and take.
他们想要做的只有谋杀和索取
And it's coming for them all.
他们为此而来
So two new avengers take their place
两位新的复仇者在前线
on the frontline.
就位完毕
They will face evil with a song of battle in their hearts.
他们将在心中奏响战争之歌♥ 直面邪恶
Destiny's got her hand way, way up in their puppets.
命运之手操纵着这些木偶
It's an unpleasant tingling.
发出恼人的叮当声
The deepest of wriggles.
在最深处的悸动
And its only reward
他唯一的奖赏
is drama!
是戏剧性的
New plan.
新计划
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表