剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢 沃尔特
A little pricey.
有点贵
That is cheese.
是奶酪
Um, I think I should probably go put this cake down somewhere.
我是不是该把蛋糕放哪
How are you?
你怎么样了
We heard you ran into some, uh, choppy surf, mentally speaking,
听说你情绪上有很大♥波♥动
and I want to know how you were, how life was,
我想了解你的过去 以前的生活
if you were good, if your feet were good.
是否过得好 你的脚好不好
Yeah, my... my feet are... feet.
我的脚 就是 脚
Yay, Arthur's here.
亚瑟来了
Uh, let's get the cake in the fridge, yeah?
把蛋糕放冰箱吧
Okay.
好
You're here.
你来了
You're doing good. I'm so proud of you.
太好了 为你感到骄傲
Okay, I brought a cake to a party.
我带个蛋糕过来
Let's not act like I won a silver medal at the Olympics, Dot.
别弄的像我获奥♥运♥银牌似的 多
Hey, you went off the reservation.
你没订蛋糕的话
I get to be cautious and condescending for at least a week.
我至少要一星期 夹着尾巴做人
Thanks for telling on me, by the way.
谢谢你告诉我
Full transparency, zero enabling.
完全透明 零存在感
Normal is what normal does, right?
平凡人该有的样子 对吗
Yeah. Normal is what normal does.
对 平凡人该有的样子
But your feet are okay?
你脚还好吗
Power on.
启动
Power on.
启动
Know anything about this?
知道这个怎么用吗
I know it's the preferred mode of travel
我知道这是半残废
for half-men across the globe.
全球旅行的首选方式
Actually...
其实
it's a $2,500 state-of-the-art KMX Venom.
这是价值2500块的顶级轮车
And, uh, you're paying for a new wheel.
你赔我个新轮子
Eat a dick, Derek.
滚开 德里克
It was on my side of the condo.
这是我的公♥寓♥
Do you want me to bust out our agreement?
你想让我搬出我们的协议吗
Page 12,
第十二页
paragraph nine?
第九段
"Ex-wife shall not molest
前妻不得骚扰
"Or electro-molest ex-husband's property
或电击 前夫的财产
or person."
或个人
Why can't you just buy me out?
你就不能离婚付赡养费吗
It's not like you can't afford it.
你又不是付不起
Why can't you buy me out?
你怎么不付我赡养费呢
Because it's my goddamn lair!
因为这是我的家
Well, you're buying me a new wheel.
那你给我买♥♥个新轮车吧
Can't you see that I'm working?
你没看见我在忙吗
Where'd you get this?
你从哪弄来的
Target. Why?
目标对象 怎么了
Graphene weave, impact gel...
石墨材质 抗震硅胶
That's some high-end tactical shit.
这可是高科技
Look at the layered processing on this.
瞧瞧这分层加工的手法
I'll bet the heads-up display is amazing.
我敢说显示屏很棒
Standby.
待机
Look at this.
看这个
This is... got to appreciate the craftsmanship.
这工艺真是让人赞不绝口
Foreign object.
障碍物
Can you turn it on?
你能启动它吗
Nope.
不能
Looks like it's retina-encrypted.
似乎是视网膜加密的
Won't even come out of sleep mode for anyone
如果不是设置密♥码♥的人来开
but the person it imprinted on.
它就一直是处于睡眠模式
Retina scan failed.
视网膜扫描失败
You mean the little piece of crap that was wearing this
你是说 穿这件衣服的小屎球
is the only piece of crap that can turn it on?
只有他才能启动
Great.
这下可好了
Going out?
出门吗
Might want to give yourself the once-over.
要不要粘一粘毛
Well, look at you.
瞧瞧你
Impossible.
不可思议吧
You're a superhero.
你是个超级英雄
Good eye. I am The Tick,
好眼力 我是超级蜱人
friend of Arthur and foe of the unlawful.
亚瑟的朋友 专门和恶势力斗争
Bulletproof? Nighinvulnerable.
防弹的 基本上刀枪不入
Can you fly? No, sir.
你会飞吗 不会
What do you bench?
你的战斗力级别
No idea.
不清楚
All right.
好吧
In here?
进来
Okay.
好的
Everyone, this is Arthur's friend, The Tick.
各位 这是亚瑟的朋友 超级蜱人
Hello, everyone.
各位 大家好
Hi. Hello. Hi.
你好 你好 你好
Arthur, your father here is a sharp fellow.
亚瑟 你♥爸♥爸真酷炫
He's not my dad, so... No, I am not.
他不是我爸 我不是他爸
I think it's great you invited a friend, Arthur. "Friend"?
亚瑟 你能带朋友过来 真是太好了 朋友
I don't know about "Friend." I wouldn't use that term.
算不上"朋友" 我不用这个词
More like partners.
更像是搭档
Wha...
什么
Uh, partners? Dot!
搭档 多
I think it's time we crossed this brain gulf between us
我们该 打破隔阂
and had a meeting of the minds.
相互了解
Um, uh, let me just...
让我来
Uh, Arthur, can I just talk to you for a second over here?
亚瑟 我能跟你说句话吗
Um, what's he doing here? I told him not to come.
他来这干什么 我让他别来
Okay. Do you know that your superhero friend
你知道吗 你那位超级英雄小伙伴
has been picking fights with the Pyramid gang?
整天和金字塔黑帮找茬打架
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
That's not the point. The point is, he's a superhero.
这不是重点 重点他是超级英雄
He's throwing down against criminals.
他要打倒罪犯
You can't be involved in that kind of thing.
你不能卷进这种事
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, okay? I'm not.
我知道 我没参与
I'll just... I'll get rid of him, okay?
我马上把他请走
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好
Dance to the rhythm...
# 随着节奏起舞 #
This really is good cheese, Walter.
沃尔特 这真是优质奶酪
I've done a good amount of reading on the subject.
我读过不少这方面的书
Cheese? Superheroes.
奶酪 超级英雄
I mean to say I'm a buff of sorts,
我勉强算个爱好者
a follower of the superhero situation in general.
大致算个超级英雄迷
Always have been since I was a kid.
从小就是
Used to collect the cards
经常收集卡片
and follow my favorites on ESHPN.
在ESHPN追看喜爱的英雄角色
I like you, Walter.
我喜欢你 沃尔特
Are you defending somewhere in particular right now?
你现在守护什么地方呢
I'm sort of in between defenses at the moment.
我此刻处于两个任务交接的阶段
Uh, sorting out my past, organizing my future.
理清过去 规划未来
And what about the look?
你的着装呢
Are you wearing some kind of super-suit then?
你要穿战衣之类的吗
Not sure I follow the question there, chum.
我没明白问题 朋友
I mean, are you wearing some outfit, or is it just you?
你穿别的战斗服 还是现在这样
Now, if you wanna funk...
如果你想搞个
Arthur,
亚瑟
I see your point about family.
我明白了你对家人的见解
The other is the mirror of the self.
自己的另一面镜子
Am I never naked?
我是赤♥裸♥的
Or am I never not naked?
抑或不是
Great. Uh, hey, Tick, don't you have to leave?
好了 蜱人 你不是要走吗
Do I? Of course you don't.
是吗 当然不用
Don't I? You are better
不用吗 你比生日聚会的
than a birthday magician. All right!
魔术师更棒 好吧
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表