剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
All good things must come to an end.
美好的事物都会走向尽头
All bad things, too.
一切不好的事情也终将结束
Some are good ends. Some are bad ends.
有些结局是美好的 有些是不好的
Some are split ends.
也有可能福祸双至
Which is to say they embody attributes both good and bad.
也就是说 有的结局会有好坏两面
The V-L-M shows no sign of slowing
巨型男依然没有减速的迹象
as the military prepares a desperate last stand.
军队已经部下最后一道防线
Authorities are urging everyone to please get off the streets
官方要求所有人立即从街上撤离
and take immediate shelter.
就近躲到避难所
There's no time for evacuation.
已经没有时间疏离群众了
It's almost here.
危险正在逼近
Superian, if you can hear this broadcast...
至尊超人 如果你能听到这条报道
...please, this city needs you.
请快回来吧 这个城市需要你
...into position.
立即就位
Yes, everything ends.
是的 一切都结束了
And we all know it.
我们都知道这一刻会来的
That's what makes things so special to begin with.
事情的开始就是这么特别
That's right, Bob's Big Boy!
就是要这样 大家伙
No piggies go to this market!
不许再往前走了
Now, heroes,
现在 英雄出场了
they like their ends to have the epic sweep of legend.
他们都喜欢自己的结局有史诗般的传奇色彩
So it's in their very nature
所以他们内心都希望
to want them to finish with a big shebang.
自己可以轰轰烈烈地死去
I have something here
我有一个东西
that should shrink you back to normal size.
可能会让你缩到正常大小
Or blow both of us up.
也可能会把我们俩都炸死
But either way, we'll be saving Superian's life.
但是不论如何 我们都可以救下至尊超人
So, wish us luck!
祝我们好运
It's a...
这是
it's a countdown situation.
这还有个倒计时
I'm sorry about that.
不好意思
They didn't tell me.
他们没告诉我
So, is this your first time visiting the city?
你是第一次来这个城市吗
Albert!
阿尔伯特
What?
什么
What are you doing here?!
你来这儿干什么
Relax, kid, I'm saving your life.
别紧张 孩子 我来救你了
What?
什么
Again, the V-L-M has stopped suddenly
最新消息 巨型男突然停下了
at the city's edge.
就在城市的边界
He seems to be distracted at the moment
现在 他的注意力似乎
by local heroes The Tick and his partner Mothman.
被本地英雄蜱人和他的搭档蛾人转移了
What does Arthur think they're doing?
亚瑟他们在做什么
We need to get to Brown Tingle.
我们必须去棕刺
What?
你说什么
You're okay? I'm dead.
你还好吗 我死了
I know, you must feel like shit after that.
我明白 你现在一定感觉很难受
No. I went into cardiac arrest eight minutes ago.
不 八分钟前我的心跳停止了
I'm deceased. Come on...
我已经死亡了 拜托
The mayor's office has put out a statement...
市长办公室发出声明...
But how are you talking?
那你是怎么说话的
Superior training, indomitable will.
卓越的训练 不屈不挠的意志
You really don't have a pulse.
你真的没有脉搏了
Just adrenaline and rage keeping me going.
肾上腺素和愤怒支撑着我坚持下去
Also, military-grade Adderall.
还有军事级别的阿得拉
Listen, The Terror's new lair, it's in the BTC building.
听着 恐怖客的新巢穴在BTC大楼
Okay. We have to get...
好 我们得去...
What?
什么
Oh, God.
天呐
Once again, we can confirm Superian has arrived,
这一次 我们可以确定至尊超人真的来了
and appears to be taking matters in hand.
而且好像已经开始解决事情了
There's that extraterrestrial enema bag.
那个外星人灌肠袋来了
Bring me my remote trigger.
把遥控器拿给我
Get the cameras ready.
准备好摄像机
As soon as I detonate the V-L-M,
等我炸掉巨型男
and obliterate Superian,
干掉至尊超人
we go live with the gloat.
我们就开始直播
Still no sign Arthur has moved away from the V-L-M,
亚瑟依然没有离开巨型男
though it seems clear Superian is taking command.
但是显然至尊超人在发号♥施令
Oh, Arthur.
亚瑟
Superian, please listen to me.
至尊超人 请听我说
You need to get out of here now!
你现在必须离开这里
No, you need to get out of here.
不 你必须离开这里
I have work to do.
我还有工作要做
I have to stop the M&M.
我必须阻止这个家伙
That's it, Superian. Get right up in that monster's puss.
没错 至尊超人 快去飞到那怪物的嘴里去
If you don't leave, you're gonna die, in... three seconds.
不离开你就会死的 就在三秒后
You're funny.
你真有意思
I didn't push it.
我还没按呢
I was about to push the button, and then...
我刚要按开关呢 然后就
What the hell was that?
到底是怎么回事
...where a giant explosion has lit up the sky.
大爆♥炸♥照亮了天空
I hope that's the right kind of explosion.
我希望爆♥炸♥的结果是对的
No sign yet of Superian
暂时没有至尊超人
or of Tick and Arthur.
或者蜱人和亚瑟的踪迹
Destiny.
命运
I've only ever wanted to do what you ask of me,
我只想做你要求我做的事
and I know that's the right way.
我知道这是正确的
But now, I'm asking:
但现在 我求你
please.
求你了
The V-L-M seems to be shrinking in size rapidly.
巨型男正在迅速缩小
They're going off script!
他们脱离剧本了
Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟
You're alive!
你还活着
What?
你说什么
You've prevailed. You're a prevailer.
你赢了 你是赢家
You saved the day! I can't hear you,
你拯救了世界 我听不见
it was really loud up there!
我上头实在太吵了
Ha! Yeah, I bet.
对 我知道
And sparkly.
而且还闪耀得狠呢
You're welcome?!
不客气哈
Look! Superian made it, too.
看 至尊超人也没事
Superian!
至尊超人
Superian! You did it!
至尊超人 你做到了
The V-L-M has been completely neutralized.
巨型男完全正常了
Superia, are you okay?
至尊超人 你还好吗
Yeah, just, uh...
嗯 只是
Just a little Bismuth hangover, that's all.
只是还有一点大铋后遗症 没有别的问题
Okay.
好吧
How's everybody doing? Okay?
大家都还好吗
Yeah. Where are we going?
是的 我们去哪儿啊
Hey, party bus.
派对车
What... uh...
这是...
Oh, hey! Look at you.
看看你
The right size and everything.
一切都恢复正常了
Where are my pants?
我的裤子呢
Those nice people over there will pant you up.
那边的好心人会给你穿上裤子的
All right. Off you go, sailor.
好了 走吧 水手
Yeah... okay.
好... 好的
There he is!
他在这儿
Cover him up!
把他裹着
You're all right? Yeah, I'm starting to hear now.
你还好吗 还好 我可以听见声音了
A little bit. Hey, Tick, come on.
能听到一点点了 蜱人 走吧
We should get out of here before... ah!
我们得赶紧先走 免得...啊
Oh, we're way past "Ah," Chum.
我们已经"啊"过了 伙计
No, I think my sister's trying to call.
不是 可能是我姐姐打电♥话♥进来
She must be worried. Dot?
她肯定担心坏了 小多
Arthur, you there?
亚瑟 你在吗
Dot? Hey, uh, I-it's fine.
小多 在呢 我...没事了
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表