剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Time is funny.
时光真是有趣
The things we do become the things we did.
当下的事变成了过去
And the things we did sometimes become our undoing.
而有时过去又成了未来
Makes us think about the things we do.
这就让我们思考起了当下
Told you it was funny.
所以我说过 这很有意思
Good morning, ladies.
早上好 女士们
Oh, sweetheart, not with breakfast.
宝贝 早餐别喝可乐
Mwah. You're the best.
你最好了
Your past is past,
你的过去已成为历史
but history is a lazy Susan. Ah. Hi.
但是历史就像个餐桌转盘 嗨
That thing you're pushing away
被你推开的东西
is just gonna come back around again
转了一圈又回来了
to bite you in your aspirations,
让你的抱负倍受打击
drag you out of the driver's seat
把你从驾驶座上一把拽出来
of your existence... or your van.
有时是从你人生的行迹中 有时是从面包车里
No, no, no! No, no, no!
不不不 不要
Stop! Please! Please don't!
住手 拜托 别这样
No, no, no! Aah!
不不不
Aah! Why are you doing this to me?
你们为什么要这么对我
No matter who you were
无论你是谁
or how you saw yourself,
也不管你怎么看待自己
past and future never stop conspiring
过去和未来永远不会停止它的把戏
to change you into someone or something entirely different.
它们会把你变成别的完全不同的人或物
And that's why I'm speaking now,
这就是我现在发言的原因
so that the whole world can understand
让全世界能明白
that what you people in the media
你们这些媒体人
are calling the "Very Large Man"
所称的"巨型男子"
was once a very normal-sized man,
曾经也只是个普通体格的人
and he has a name and...
他有名字
That's right, Carrie...
没错 卡丽
Connie...
康妮
he does have a name,
他的确有个名字
and his name is Richard Cliffter,
叫做理查德·克利夫特
and he is a...
他是一位...
No, it's Clifford Richter.
错了 是克利福德·里希特
Sorry. His name is Clifford Richter.
抱歉 他的名字是克利福德·里希特
And he's a husband,
他是一位丈夫
and he's a father,
一位父亲
and I'm told he's a very talented skyscraper.
有人说他是个非常有天赋的摩天大楼
Landscraper...
铲土机
scaper.
刮削器
As we search for a solution,
在寻找解决方案的同时
it is important to remember that Cliff is not a crisis
一定要记住 克利福德不是威胁
or a disaster or a thing.
也不是灾难或者什么事儿
Although Cliff is a thing.
尽管克利福德确实是个事儿
He's part of a mountain.
毕竟他就像山一样
Anyway, we shouldn't kill him.
不管怎样 我们都不应该杀死他
That's the takeaway here.
这里有份外卖♥♥
Is he going to get bigger? Thank you.
他又变大了吗 谢谢
Tick and Overkill are down that sinkhole.
蜱人和杀戮都在那个坑里
We got to get them out of there.
我们得把他们捞出来
How are we supposed to...
我们怎么才能...
Stay back. Is that The Terror?
待在后面 那是恐怖客吗
Maybe.
也许是
Tick!
蜱人
Arthur!
亚瑟
My God... Ah.
天啊 啊
Okay.
好了
Where's Overkill?
杀戮在哪
You're hurt. Here, let me look at that.
你受伤了 让我看看
I'm fine. Don't touch me.
我没事 别动我
This little piece of you
你的这样小东西
has been the talisman that has kept me going.
是敦促我前行的护身符
Uh, great.
真好
Thank you, Tick.
谢谢你 蜱人
We should get moving before The Terror comes after us.
我们必须在恐怖客追上我们之前离开这里
The Terror's gone.
恐怖客走了
He sinkholed his lair, which means
他炸沉了他的巢穴 也就是说
he's gone back underground.
他重新回到地下了
What's going on with your hand?
你的手怎么了
Oh, that's on me... I threw myself on top of him
这得怪我 爆♥炸♥之前
before the whole thing went boom.
我扑到了他身上
You saved his life?
你救了他的命
We had one shot at The Terror...
我们本来有机会干掉恐怖客的
and you two messed it up.
但是你们两个把它搅黄了
Excuse me?
你说什么
If we had done this plan yesterday,
如果我们昨天就执行这项计划的话
we'd have had the element of surprise.
我们就该享受惊喜了
Instead, your bright idea of handing Ramses over to Aegis
相反 你把拉美西斯交给地球守护系统的好主意
led to this clusterfuck... Now we have nothing.
导致了这场闹剧 我们现在什么都没有了
That's not true. We-we have confirmation now
并非如此 我们现在能够确定
that The Terror is plotting to kill Superian.
恐怖客在密谋杀害至尊超人
What?
什么
I got that straight from Dr. Karamazov.
这是我直接从卡拉马佐夫博士那得到的消息
Who's Dr. Karamazov?
卡拉马佐夫博士是谁
Karamazov? He's alive.
卡拉马佐夫 他还活着
It's kept him in prison for a long time,
他在监狱里被关了很久
but I helped him escape.
但是我帮他逃了出来
He's a lot... smaller than he looks on the video.
他比他在录像上看起来小很多
Where is he? He could tell us everything.
他在哪 他能告诉我们一切
He-he punched me in the crotch and then ran away.
他一拳打在我裆上 然后就跑了
Seems like an odd way of saying thank you.
这种感谢方式好奇怪啊
DB, are you there? Where else would I be?
危船 你在吗 不然我还能在哪
Did you find Arthur? Did you kill The Terror?
你找到亚瑟了吗 你杀死恐怖客了吗
Uh... Scratch that. Did you find Arthur?
呃 算了 你找到亚瑟了吗
Yes. Get a grip.
是的 搞定了
I need you to run a sat search on the immediate area.
我要你对附近区域进行卫星搜索
What am I looking for? An individual leaving the area.
要找什么 一个离开了这片区域的人
Description: white male...
描述 白人男性
Bald. Bald.
秃头 秃头
Glasses. Glasses.
戴眼镜 戴着眼镜
Lab coat. Lab coat.
穿着实验室外套 穿着实验室外套
About 35 inches tall.
大概88厘米高
35 inches...
88厘米...
That's what I was trying... Get back to me...
我一直都想说来着 尽快回话
Whoa. Robot hands,
机器手
robot eyes.
机器眼
Overkill, I reluctantly dig your style.
杀戮 我勉强还算喜欢你的风格
Arthur, did you actually see him?
亚瑟 你真的看到他了吗
The Terror, he was really there?
恐怖客真的在那吗
As close to me as you are right now.
他当时和我的距离就和你现在一样近
How did you escape?
那你是怎么逃出来的
He didn't escape.
他没有逃
No one escapes The Terror.
没人能从恐怖客手里逃出来
He let him go. Why would he let him go?
是他放了他 为什么放了他
Well, that's the money question, isn't it?
这就是关键所在了 对吧
Well, for your information, he didn't let me go, okay?
我要告诉你 他没有放我走 好嘛
Miss Lint helped me escape... She came into my cell
是棉绒小姐帮我逃跑的 她来到我的囚室
and gave the key and told me exact...
给了我钥匙 告诉我确切的...
Goddamn it. Overkill?
该死的 杀戮
Go ahead. Negative on sat feed.
说 卫星图像上没有线索
No one matching that description exiting the area.
没有符合描述的人离开该区域
Copy that.
知道了
So let's recap.
简要说一下现在的情况
We lost The Terror, we lost the scientist,
我们搞丢了恐怖客 失去了科学家
and you just got played by a walking Tesla coil.
你被一个行走的磁暴线圈耍得团团转
That about sum it up?
差不多了吧
Could you just go over it one more time?
你能再说一遍吗
You people are useless to me.
你们对我毫无用处
I'm going back to the boat.
我要回危船了
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表