剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
I don't know about that, Tick, I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道我能不能做到 蜱人 我不知道
Sure you do!
你当然可以
Your control panel was inside you all along.
你的控制面板就在你的体内
You're the master of your fate, commander of your future,
你是你自己命运的掌控者 未来的缔造者
steerer of your steering wheel.
方向盘的掌握者
There is no steering wheel!
这东西根本没方向盘
Destiny did not give you that suit to die in.
命运给你那套制♥服♥不是让你去送死的
You can do this!
你一定能做到的
I think, I think I'm doing it.
我觉得 我觉得我做到了
Of course you are. Can you land?
你当然能做到 你能着陆吗
Of course he can.
他当然能了
Arthur, I saw a field just before the water tower.
亚瑟 我看到水塔前有一块空地
Do you see it?
你看到了吗
Yeah, I can see.
看到了
I can see it. I call it the ideal place
我看到了 我称它为
to get you firmly back on terra firma.
让你重回大地的完美降落地点
Okay.
好吧
He's going too fast. Looking good, Arthur.
他下降得太快了 干得不错 亚瑟
No, he's coming down too fast.
不错个鬼 他下降得太快了
Like a noble albatross, wings spread, beak up.
像一只高贵的信天翁 展开鸟翼 抬高鸟嘴
Magnificent!
华丽极了
This is gonna hurt.
这一下肯定会很疼
What?
什么东西
Sorry, chum, I didn't catch what you said
抱歉 伙计 我没听到你说的是什么
right after "What? Ah."
你在"什么东西"之后说什么了
Where did he go?
他去哪了
You said you didn't have the suit.
你说你没有这套制♥服♥来着
Look... Liar.
听我解释 骗子
No, no. No, I'm not a liar.
不不不 我不是骗子
I just got it back from Miss Lint. Lint?
我刚从棉绒小姐那里拿到的 棉绒
She say anything to you about me?
她有提到我吗
No, not really.
没有
What is it with you two?
你们两个是什么情况
Shut up. Okay.
闭嘴 好的
Look, please, just don't take the suit.
请不要拿走我的制♥服♥
I'm taking the suit. I need it, okay?
我要拿走它 我需要它 好吗
I need to figure out why The Terror wants it. So do I.
我要搞清为何恐怖客想要它 我也是
How did you even figure out he was still alive? I didn't.
你怎么知道他还活着的 我不知道
You did. What?
但你知道 什么
I thought he was dead just like everyone else.
我跟其他人一样以为他死了
Until I found your Reddit thread,
直到我发现你红迪网的帖子
Truthseeker89.
真理寻求者89
You read my Reddit?
你看了我红迪网帖子
GunSkull17. No.
枪头骨17 不是吧
Well, I guess that makes sense, actually, with the guns...
还算说得通 事实上 枪...
You found the Urmanian connection.
你看出了尤美尼亚号♥和他的关联
Figured out The Terror's M.O.
搞清楚了恐怖客的一贯做法
Saw what I couldn't see.
看到了我没有看到的东西
Arthur!
亚瑟
You just said it yourself.
你自己也说了
I'm the one who figured all this out.
我才是把这一切理清的人
You need me.
你需要我
Arthur?
亚瑟
Careful, Dot.
小心 多
Let me handle this murder machine.
让我来对付这个杀人机器
Tell your blue gorilla to stand down.
让你的蓝猩猩退下
Oh, but this gorilla wants to tango.
本猩猩想和你跳支舞
You want to dance, freak? Come on, let's freaking dance...
你想跳舞吗 怪胎 来吧 我们来跳...
You've been lying to me this whole time?
你竟然一直在骗我
How am I supposed to help you if I don't know what's going on?
我不知情还怎么帮你
We're trying to have a fight here.
我们这儿正要打架呢
Seriously, Arthur, where do you find these people?
讲真 亚瑟 你在哪找到这些家伙的
Dark alleys. Work.
黑暗的小巷 工作地点
I told you not to hang around with superheroes.
我和你讲过别和超级英雄混在一起
I told you it would put you over the edge... look at you.
我告诉过你这样会让你精神错乱 你看看你
You're, you're flying around like a lunatic.
你像个疯子一样四处乱飞
You think I want this? I don't want any of this.
你以为我想这样吗 我才不想
We could maybe have a fight over there.
或许我们可以去那边打
Nah, moment's passed.
算了 时候过了
Not feeling it.
没感觉了
Come in, Overkill.
呼叫杀戮
I have possible hostiles coming in on your left.
左方有潜在敌人接近
Spooky.
鬼鬼祟祟的家伙
The inevitable confrontation.
不可避免的对峙
What is it?
那是什么东西
That suit you got on is my property, sport.
那件制♥服♥是我的财产 小家伙
You stole that thing from the Pyramid gang?
你竟然是从金字塔帮手里偷的
No, I didn't steal it,
我没偷
Tick stole... Never mind, okay?
是蜱人干的 别管了 好吗
Just stay behind me. Listen, son,
待在我身后 听着 小子
why don't you take it off and hand it over?
何不把制♥服♥脱下递过来呢
We'll be on our way.
然后我们就走
We don't want any trouble.
我们不想引起麻烦
Your mouth says one thing,
你嘴上这么说
your guns say some other things, bald, bad man.
但你的枪却没这么说 秃贼
You're not getting this suit. Right on!
你得不到制♥服♥的 好极了
Arthur, what are you doing? Just stay back.
亚瑟 你在干什么 待在后面别动
You have no idea who I am, do you, moth boy?
你不知道我是谁 对吧 飞蛾小子
No, I know exactly who you are.
我太清楚你是谁了
You and your men... You're behind every crime,
你和你的手下 每一桩罪案后都有你们的身影
every racket in this town.
每一桩非法勾当都是你们在作祟
And I know more than that.
我还知道更多
I know why you want this suit so badly.
我知道你为什么如此急切的想要回这件制♥服♥
It's 'cause the guy you work for wants it.
因为你为之工作的人想要它
I don't work for anybody.
我不为任何人工作
Oh, sure you do.
满嘴胡言
You work for The Terror.
你为恐怖客工作
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I know he's alive
是的 我知道他还活着
and I know he's pulling your strings.
我还知道是他在背后掌控着你
And I'm this close to proving it.
我马上就能证明这一切了
And when he goes down, you go down!
他被打倒的时候你也会倒台
Okay.
好了
This is the part where you say "Kill them all!"
这个时候你就该说 "杀了他们"
and I start punching.
而我就开始打飞你们
Don't tell me what to say.
用不着你来告诉我该说什么
Destroy them all! Hmm.
毁灭他们 也行
I'd like to say in advance, I do not support his methods.
我要提前说一句 我不支持他的做法
You okay? Good. Then run!
你还好吗 没事就好 跑
Run! Come on! Move! Move!
跑 快点 跑 跑
Arthur!
亚瑟
I'm good. Stay down. Are you okay?
我没事 别动 你真没事吗
I'm okay, I'm okay. Let me see, let me see.
我没事 我没事 让我看看
How are you okay?
你怎么会没事
I'm bulletproof. What?!
我防弹 什么
Don't encourage him.
别怂恿他
Get me that suit!
给我把制♥服♥拿回来
All this time we thought you were crazy.
一直以来我都以为你疯了
We were so wrong.
原来我们都错了
I saw it in Ramses' eyes. You were right.
我从拉美西斯的眼中看出来了 你是对的
The Terror is alive.
恐怖客还活着
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I'm gonna check it out, okay?
我出去看一看情况
Be careful.
小心
Hey, you're the girl from...
你是那个女...
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, no problem.
没关系
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Easy, Slashy.
淡定点 砍杀英雄
Let's go! Come on!
撤退 快跑
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表