剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
I'm fine, okay? Everything's okay.
我没事 什么事都没有
Yeah, I know, I heard it on the radio.
嗯 我知道 我在电台里听到了
Listen, Overkill and I know where The Terror's hiding.
听我说 我和杀戮知道恐怖客的藏身之处
Wait, I'm sorry. Why are you with Overkill?
等下 不好意思 你怎么会和杀戮在一起
We just had a fight with Miss Lint in the Pyramid.
我们刚和金字塔的棉绒小姐帮打了一架
Well, it was more of an infiltration, really.
其实应该算是偷偷潜入
Infiltration? What are the two of you doing infiltrating?
潜入 你们潜进去干什么
Look, Arthur,
听着 亚瑟
it turns out I infiltrate, all right?
应该是我潜入了 好吗
That's just something that I do.
我刚刚确实那么干了
Something you do?
你确实干了
Arthur, focus.
亚瑟 集中注意力
The Terror's hideout is the Brown Tingle building.
恐怖客就藏在褐刺大楼里
Brown Tingle building?
棕刺大楼
The cola company. Are you sure?
那个可乐公♥司♥ 你确定吗
We got it straight from Miss Lint.
我们是听棉绒小姐说的
And now that his plan has been outed,
现在他的计划失败了
he's probably not gonna stick around there very long, so...
他可能很快就要从那里撤离了
Okay, okay, just stay there.
好的 好的 待在原地别动
We'll...we'll be over in a minute and-and no infiltration.
我们马上就过去 别再潜入了
Arthur... shut up.
亚瑟 闭嘴
Yes, thank you. I'm so thirsty.
太好了 谢谢 我渴死了
Never told you two poor dumbasses
我从来没告诉过你们两个蠢蛋
what the secret ingredient is, did I?
秘密配方是什么 对吧
Uh, Garrett's dead, sir.
加勒特已经死了 先生
You killed him at this morning's meeting.
你在今天早上的会上杀了他
Been putting it in BTC since the very beginning.
从一开始我就在褐刺可乐里加东西了
One drop per bottle.
每瓶一滴
You've been poisoning it.
你在里面投了毒
I've been peeing in it.
我在里面尿了尿
Good one, sir.
干得好 先生
Yeah.
那可不
What is it, nap time?
这是干什么呢 小憩时光吗
Oh, hey, where you been?
你去哪儿了
Transmitting your signal,
传输你的信♥号♥♥啊
bringing your big, naked man to the table.
把你那个巨型裸男推上台面啊
What the hell is going on out there?
那边到底怎么回事
My button didn't work.
我的按钮没起作用
The whole plan's falling apart.
整个计划都失败了
That little Everest prick must've found the scientist.
那个小东西埃佛斯特肯定是找到了科学家
The V-L-M didn't even blow up.
巨型男不但没爆♥炸♥
He shrunk.
还缩小了
And I never get to make my announcement.
我再也没机会发表我的讲话了
Well, okay. What do we do?
好吧 那我们怎么办
Next. What do we do next?
下一步 我们下一步怎么办
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Let's go find Overkill and try to get him to off me.
我们去找杀戮 让他灭了我
What?
什么
Of course I've been spying on you.
我肯定监控你了啊
You haven't been yourself since you came back, Lint.
你一回来我就知道你不对劲 棉绒
You're moody, got a weird look in that eye of yours.
你情绪激动 眼睛里闪烁着诡异的目光
Like all of a sudden, this isn't good enough, is it?
就好像突然之间 这里配不上你了 是不是
I thought that if I got back into it, I don't know,
我原本以为如果我回来
that it would be like it was.
一切都会回到原来的样子
It is like it was.
它本来就是原来的样子
I used to think that you had an actual vision,
我以前觉得你是个有远大目标的人
but then all of this, all of this music of the spheres crap.
可之后的这一切 你还搞起音乐来了
And can you not see that it's crazy?
你难道看不出来这太疯狂了吗
None of it makes any sense.
没有一件事有意义
It's all just whatever comes into your head next.
你只会随心所欲地做事
Makes perfect sense.
那就是最有意义的事
Did it never occur to you that we could, you know, steal.
你是不是从来没想过我们可以用 偷的
That we could rob a diamond exchange, a museum, a mint,
我们可以抢劫钻石交易所 博物馆 造币厂
things that actually turn a profit!
搞些真正能赚钱的玩意儿
How about you remember your place, Janet?!
认清你自己吧 珍妮特
How about I make myself a new one?
那我来换个新的自己 怎么样
Ooh, that's the spirit.
这才对嘛
My bracelets!
我的手环
Your bracelets?
是你的手环
Or mine?
还是我的
All right, new plan.
好了 新的计划
Everest wants to play. Good.
埃佛斯特想玩游戏 很好
I want to go punch him in his mother's face!
那我就朝他妈的脸上揍上一拳
Let's go do that.
我们走吧
All right.
好了
Let's go make some mayhem.
去搞破坏吧
Arthur, it's Dangerboat.
亚瑟 我是危船
Overkill told me what you did.
杀戮跟我说了你做的事
You are so brave.
你太勇敢了
Uh, thanks, but I can't really talk.
谢谢 不过这会儿不太方便说话
We're heading over to the BTC building now.
我们正要去BTC大楼那边呢
That's why I'm calling.
所以我才联♥系♥你嘛
The Terror has launched his T-Ship.
恐怖客已经发动了他的T舰
He knows we beat him.
他知道我们打败了他
He's coming after us.
他要来找我们算账了
My scanners indicate
我的扫描仪显示
if he maintains his current course,
如果他不改变方向的话
he will intersect with The Flag Five memorial celebration.
他将穿过五棋侠的纪念仪式
The memorial.
纪念仪式
Mom!
妈妈
I got to go.
我得挂了
Arthur, be careful.
亚瑟 小心点
I love you.
我爱你哦
So, these were always under your control.
这两个手环是在你控制之下的
You are a loose cannon full of lightning, Lint.
你就是一匹充满闪电的脱缰野马 棉绒
Of course I'm gonna slap some cuffs on that circus.
我当然得加双手铐以防万一
Now, shut up.
现在 闭嘴
I'm trying to get in the mood.
我正打算好好干一票呢
I know what he's been doing, Walter.
我知道他在干什么 沃尔特
I've known it ever since I saw them save the bus on the news.
当我看到新闻里他们救下了公交车时 就知道了
And you're okay with that?
你能接受那些
No, I wanted him to have a normal life
不 我希望他有自己
for himself and so far, it's been a disaster.
正常的生活 再说了 那简直就是个灾难
I think that's the reason
我觉得那可能就是亚瑟
Arthur is such a failure at normal life.
在正常生活里为什么很失败的原因
He's supposed to have a special one.
他注定要成为特殊的那个
Arthur is special.
亚瑟本来就很特殊
I know that sound.
我听到过那种声音
Lady Justice.
正义女神
Come on, Tick, this way.
过来 蜱人 这边
Walter. Joan, I'm here.
沃尔特. 琼 我在这儿
Tick, they got my mom.
蜱人 他们抓住了我妈
Mother-napper.
妈妈绑♥架♥者
Can you take down that ship?
你能搞定那艘船吗
All over it, chum.
绝对可以 伙计
What the hell was that?!
那是什么玩意
Evasive maneuvers!
启动闪避模式
We've got a gremlin on our wing.
侧翼上有个麻烦
No, Terror, you've got a Tick.
不 恐怖客 来的是蜱人
Walter.
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特
Walter, hang on!
沃尔特 坚持住
What happened?
发生了什么
I... thought you did this.
我以为是你干的
Maybe they turned on each other, huh?
他们可能是自相残杀的哈
Arthur?
亚瑟
Mom! Mom.
妈妈 妈妈
Oh, God.
天啊
Arthur.
亚瑟
I'm so proud of you.
我好骄傲
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表