剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
Go ahead, try and bury me.
继续 来掩埋我
Put me out of your thoughts.
把我从你脑海中赶出去
I'm never gonna leave you alone.
我不会放过你的
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
You're here. Y-You're really here.
你在这里 你真在这里
I've always been here.
我一直都在
Because I'm alive, you punk.
因为我还活着 废物
Living inside your pathetic little skull.
活在你那可悲的小脑袋里
That pain you feel between your eye sockets?
你眼眶间的痛楚
That's me, nailing up my black light posters.
那正是我在用黑光钉死你
You think you've got what it takes to find me?
你以为能够找到我
To stop me? I don't think so!
阻止我 我可不这么想
'Cause you got nothing!
因为你一无所有
The physics don't even add up.
物理学都无法解释
His giant lungs wouldn't be able to absorb enough oxygen.
他巨大的肺无法吸取足够的氧气
He'd pass out in minutes.
他很快就会昏厥
The government's just trying to create public hysteria
政♥府♥只想引发公众恐慌
as an excuse to impose regulations.
以此来加强管控
Arthur! Just like they put fluoride
亚瑟 就像他们把氟化物
in our water so they can brain-control us all.
放入水中来控制我们的思想
Arthur!
亚瑟
Can't really think and I'm trapped in this box.
真不敢相信我被困在了这个小盒子里
It's me! Hi.
是我 嗨
The window. That one.
那扇窗户
Hey, Arthur. You almost done with this secret identity
亚瑟 你用来掩饰秘密身份的假工作
pretend-job thingy?
做完了吗
Tick, I-I've barely been here for an hour.
蜱人 我刚来一小时
I know, it's interminable.
我懂 真是漫长
Okay. Have you found Overkill yet?
你找到杀戮了吗
I looked. I asked around.
我看了 也问了
I got confused about who I was looking for again.
又困惑我到底在找谁
And then I spent about half an hour
然后我花了半小时
trying to find my way out of a bus terminal.
找从公交总站出去的路
You didn't find him. Alas, no.
你没找到他 没找到
But I did figure out what the problem is.
但我找到了问题所在
I said to myself, "Tick, you need Arthur's brain
我对自己说 蜱人 你需要亚瑟的头脑
"and some kind of voice box with which to express
和某种能传达亚瑟想法的
Arthur's thoughts and ideas."
语♥音♥信箱
Arthur has both of those things
亚瑟这两样东西都有
in a neat little package called "You."
你就是这个灵巧的小包裹
Tick, you're a superhero.
蜱人 你是超级英雄
A-And you've managed being a superhero
在遇到我之前
for-for a long time before I came along, right?
你已经是超级英雄了 对吗
One would imagine.
也许会有人这么想
W-Well, what does that mean?
这话是什么意思
You don't know?
你不知道吗
Well, here's the thing, chum.
是这样的 朋友
Didn't really occur to me till you asked me the other day
在你那天问我之前 我并没有想过
where I came from, but, uh,
我究竟来自哪里 但是
I'm a wee bit fuzzy about that.
我有一点点模糊印象
Define "A wee bit" For me.
"一点点"是什么意思
I can't remember anything before the last few days. What?
几天前的事我都不记得了 什么
I said, "I can't remember anything before..."
我说 我什么都不记得了
Yeah, no, no, I heard you, Tick, I ju...
好了 好了 我听到了 蜱人
DDid you suffer some kind of head trauma? Okay.
你受过什么头部创伤吗 可能
You actually just have no idea who you are.
你根本不知道你是谁
Well, I do know a few things.
我还是知道几件事
I know that I am definitely The Tick.
我绝对是超级蜱人
I know I'm most definitely a superhero.
我绝对是个超级英雄
And I get a little confused when you're not around.
你不在身边时 我就会有点困惑
Even though we just met. Did we?
我们才刚认识 是吗
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
对 我们刚认识
Okay, Tick,
好了 蜱人
I'll tell you what. What?
这样吧 什么
You help me with Overkill,
你帮我找杀戮
and I'll try to help you figure out your past.
我帮你弄清你的过去
You will? Yeah.
说定了 好
Well, thank you, friend.
谢谢 朋友
You're a very caring and thoughtful sidekick.
你真是个贴心的助手
I'm... not a sidekick,
我不是助手
but you're welcome.
但不用谢
Now, unless Overkill is planning
除非杀戮大白天
to murder me in my office in broad daylight,
来我办公室杀我
I-I think it's probably smart to search elsewhere.
找找别的地方可能更明智
Got you. Good thinking, Arthur's brain and voice box.
懂了 好想法 亚瑟的头脑和语♥音♥信箱
Stosh, what are you doing?
斯托什 你在做什么
This guy's got a slug in his shoulder.
这家伙肩膀中弹了
I'm trying to get it out. No.
我在取子弹 不用
What do you mean "No"? You don't remove the bullet.
不用是什么意思 不用取子弹
You just repair the damage.
只要缝合伤口
Taking it out can cause way more problems.
取弹会引发更多问题
You sure about that? Of course not.
你确定吗 当然不确定
I'm only a licensed paramedic and a medical student.
我只是有护理执照的医科学生
What would I know of such things?
我怎么知道
You watch too much TV.
你电视看多了
You really gonna leave the bullet in me?
你真打算把子弹留在我体内吗
That's the plan.
就是这样
Just think,
想一想
every time you go through a metal detector,
每当你通过金属探测器
you'll have a lasting reminder of whoever shot you.
都会提醒是谁射中了你
You don't need a reminder.
不需要提醒
You don't forget a giant, blue, super man-bug.
忘不了蓝色大虫人
You don't forget a giant, blue, super man-bug.
忘不了蓝色大虫人
It is only then that the crew realizes
直到那时船员才意识到
the horrible mistake they've made.
他们所犯的严重错误
Oh, it was clearly the Mighty Sea-Man,
很明显这是海巨人
King of the Briny Deep.
深海的王者
In our rush to haul in that huge school of sturgeon,
迅速收网时 在鲟鱼群中
he accidentally got swept up.
他意外地被网了进来
It was pretty embarrassing for all of us.
对所有人来说都尴尬
Now the captain and crew must...
现在船长和船员都必须
Special report. Attention.
特别报道 请注意
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
Please make your way toward the nearest stairwell
请前往最近的消防梯
and evacuate the building.
疏散撤离大楼
Attention. Attention.
请注意 请注意
Oh... man. This is not a drill.
天啊 这不是演习
Elevator service is suspended at this time.
电梯现在停止运行
Oh, God. I need the suit, jackass.
天哪 把制♥服♥给我 蠢货
II don't have the suit, okay? Don't you lie to me.
制♥服♥不在我这 别骗我
I searched your apartment, jackass.
我搜过你的公♥寓♥ 蠢货
It's not in my backpack, okay? Please just don't murder me.
衣服不在我背包里 请不要杀我
I'm not after you. I'm after The Terror.
我跟踪的不是你 是恐怖客
Excuse me, friend.
打扰 朋友
I was just making my way across town
我正穿过市镇
when I heard the unmistakable sound
突然听到明显是
of a zip line grapple hook gun being fired.
滑索 爪钩 瞄准 的声音
Overkill, you and I need to have "The talk."
杀戮 你和我需要谈谈
Your hockey puck has a message on it.
你的冰球上有消息
Quite a kick.
有点冲劲
That, not so much.
这就不行了
Ha. Tickles.
有点痒
By the way, you're cleaning up this mess, mister.
顺便说 你来收拾残局
Settle down, killer. You're not going anywhere.
安静 杀手 你哪也去不了
Sensitive!
敏感部位
Good night, Irene.
晚安 和平女神
Damn. Tick, watch out.
该死 蜱人 小心
Yahtzee!
啊啊啊
Get off my nerves!
放开我的触角
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表