剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
And you think that you can just waltz back in here
你觉得你可以就这么回来
and I'll play whatever little part you want me to play?
让我对你言听计从吗
Oh, I don't know, Lint.
我不知道 棉绒
You think you're ready?
你觉得你准备好了吗
You don't look ready.
看起来没有
Frankly, you look like shit.
说实话 你简直弱爆了
God, I've been waiting my entire life
天呐 我竭尽一生
for this exact moment and now I have nothing.
只为等这一刻 而我现在什么都没了
Destiny wants you to capture The Terror
命运想让你运用聪明才智
with your own two clever, little mitts.
抓住恐怖客
Please, not with this again, okay?
拜托别再那么说了 好么
Aah, God.
哎呦 天呐
You all right?
你还好么
I think I'm getting a call.
好像有人给我打电♥话♥了
Phone call on the headphone. Hello?
耳机上的电♥话♥ 你好
If you're not getting out of this thing, I'm coming in.
你要是不退出 那我就参与进来
What? I'm in.
什么 我加入
I'm helping.
我来帮你
What did you and Paloma do to Mom's house?
你和帕洛玛对妈妈的房♥子做了什么
Look, she was just trying to kill me.
她想杀我来着
It... Dot.
那个... 多
It doesn't matter, okay?
这没什么的 好么
There is nothing you could possibly do to help us.
你根本帮不了我们
You don't know that.
你又不知道
I have ways of finding things out.
我有解决事情的办法
Connections. Connections?
我有关系 关系
Is this gonna be a long call?
要打很长时间吗
Could I sit? Sure.
我可以坐下么 当然
Hi, Dot!
你好 多
Dot, I am not letting you
多 这事太疯狂了
get involved in this craziness.
我不想把你扯进来
Okay? Please.
好吗 拜托了
You could get hurt and I cannot let that happen to you.
你会受伤的 我不能让你受伤
Yeah, Arthur, I know how you feel.
没错 亚瑟 我能体会到你的感受
Dot? Dot?
多 多
So, she's in on the case? Great!
她也要帮我们了吗 太棒了
No, Tick, this is a disaster.
不 蜱人 这简直是灾难
Come on, man. This is the first minute
拜托 兄弟 这将是你伟大后半生的
of the rest of your life.
伟大的开端
Where's Ramses?
拉美西斯呢
Impolite!
太粗鲁了
Look at you.
看看你
You used to be bigger than life.
你以前很强大的
A legend.
就是个传说
What happened?
发生什么了
You died, okay?
你死了 好嘛
Did your brain?
你的大脑也死了吗
Hmm? 'Cause that's the only explanation
这是我能想到的
for how you got stuck in this rut.
你成为今天这样的唯一解释
I wanted you to believe I was dead for a while.
我想让你相信我死了一段时间了
And I needed Ramses to be the front for crime in this town.
我需要拉美西斯成为这座城镇里的犯罪头目
But I always figured you'd fry his ass
不过我一直都觉得你会让他好看
in that stupid throne of his
让他从高处跌下
and then we'd talk.
然后我们再见面
Arthur!
亚瑟
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I'm okay.
我还好
I nailed the bastard, boss.
我对那个混♥蛋♥开了一枪 老大
He won't go down.
可他就是不肯倒下去
Give me that thing.
把枪给我
We'll hit him where it hurts.
我们得打他的软肋
In the civilians.
也就是平民
Tick, the bus!
蜱人 公交车
Let's go!
快走
Move!
走
Fear not, citizens! The Tick is here!
别害怕 市民们 超级蜱人在此
And I got a bus to catch!
我要赶公交车了
Everyone, come on out.
大家快下来
Okay. Come on, everybody.
好 快 大家快下来
Off the bus. Let's hurry.
下车 快点
Everybody.
快下车
Curse your lack of structural integrity.
这破东西质量太差了
Okay, come on.
好了 快点
Thank you.
谢谢
Arthur, jump in!
亚瑟 跳进去
Help them!
帮他们
You want me to get on the bus?
你让我上车
Sooner would be better, yes!
越快越好 对
Hey there.
你好
Come on, man.
挺住 兄弟
Get off the bus, okay?
下车
Come on.
快点
You're okay.
你安全了
You're okay, you're okay. Here you go, buddy.
你安全了 走吧 兄弟
Okay.
好了
Are you saying
你是说
all I had to do to get to you was kill Ramses?
只要杀了拉美西斯我就能找到你是吗
I'm saying the Lint I knew would have shoved
我是说我认识的棉绒肯定会在第一年
his Humpty Dumpty butt right off that wall
就把这个矮胖子
in the first year.
给丢出去了
Do you think I like running a crew
你觉得我乐意为那个
for that cat-worshipping fuck?!
崇拜猫的混账卖♥♥命吗
Holy hell, woman, you're evil incarnate.
我的天 女人 你可是邪恶的化身
Start acting like it!
像点样
Okay.
好了
Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am.
女士 女士 女士
We have to get off the bus, okay?
我们现在要下车了 好吗
There you go. Oh, boy.
这边走
Here we go. Here we go.
马上下车了
Okay. You'll be okay.
好了 你安全了
Okay, you're okay. You're okay.
好了 你安全了 安全了
You're okay. I'm okay.
你安全了 我做到了
There we go.
我们下车了
Tick, that's the last of them.
蜱人 车上没人了
Citizens, look out below!
市民们 小心下面
Letting go of bus in three,
我马上要放手了 三
two... Wait! Wait, my baby!
二 等一下 等一下 我的孩子
He's in the bus!
他还在车上
Arthur, hurry.
亚瑟 快
Hello?
在吗
Baby?
宝贝
Arthur! Time running out.
亚瑟 我要坚持不住了
I got him.
我找到他了
Arthur.
亚瑟
My baby! Thank you.
我的孩子 谢谢你
Thank you!
谢谢你
My baby!
我的宝贝
Tick, I'm okay.
蜱人 我没事
Okay, Tick, that's fine. I'm okay.
好了 蜱人 我没事
My beautiful baby boy.
我的漂亮宝贝
What a beautiful child.
多么漂亮的孩子啊
Pretty sure that's a dog, Tick.
明明是条狗 蜱人
Right.
是啊
They saved the dog!
他们救了一条狗
This was the scene today
今天发生了一起爆♥炸♥事件
of an explosion that rocked the Baxter Township Overpass.
巴克斯特镇立交桥受到巨大冲击
Eyewitnesses filmed this remarkable video
从这段目击者提供的录像来看
of a pair of superheroes who came to the rescue
两位超级英雄赶来解救了
of a busload of hapless passengers.
公交车上不幸的乘客
Yes, that's right, folks, The City is once again
没错 朋友们 这座城市又一次成为了
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表