剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, Mom, I'm just, I'm trying to be cool here.
嗯 妈妈 我 我想保持酷的形象呢
Oh. Do like the outfit. Okay, Mom.
我确实喜欢你的制♥服♥ 好了 妈妈
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 嗯
Cutting through your armor like it's a piecrust!
切开你的防护就像切饼一样容易
Now you see what it's like with these people!
你现在知道这些人的本事了吧
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shake him. Shake him like a baby.
晃他 像晃婴儿一样
Come on, ship.
来吧 战舰
Get down with your bad self.
拿出最坏的一面
Keep up the good work. Uh, I'll be right back.
保持现在的状态 我马上回来
I think I left something in the escape pod.
我好像把东西忘在逃生舱里了
Janet. Janet?
珍妮特 珍妮特
Come on, open the door.
快点 开门
The pod is clearly a two-seater.
逃生舱明显能乘两个人
Lint! Lint!
棉绒 棉绒
You...
你
All right.
好吧
Got to admit, she got me good there.
不得不承认 她这次赢了
This crater is brought to you
你的毁灭之日是字母T
by the letter "T."
带来的
Okay, everyone, let's get back off the street now.
好了 大家 现在快点离开街道
Look out!
小心
Oh, God!
天啊
Tick?
蜱人
Tick?
蜱人
Look at you. All heroed up.
看看你 穿着英雄套装
Proud of yourself, you little cup of piss?
为自己感到骄傲不 你个混小子
You ruined my tune.
你毁掉了我的节奏
You've ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
Your life's a joke, dumbass.
你的生活就是个笑话 傻子
You think this is a meaningful existence we're living in?
你觉得我们活在有意义的世界里吗
Uh, this...
这个
dumpster fire?
垃圾火灾吗
This is a musical comedy.
这就是个音乐喜剧
And I...
而我
am the only one making it rhyme.
我是唯一一个让它押韵的人
You didn't mean to do any of this.
你没想做这些坏事儿
You didn't mean to kill my father
你没想杀我的父亲
and turn me into what I am now.
然后把我变成现在的样子
No, that was destiny.
不 那是命运
You're just a sad, demented, evil old man,
你就是个可怜 疯狂 邪恶的老头
and everyone can see it. I can see it, too.
大家都看得出来 我也看得出
You have nothing to hide behind now, Terror.
你现在无处可藏了 恐怖客
You got nothing.
你什么都没有
I was wrong. He's got a gun.
我错了 他有枪
That's something.
不错啊
Tick!
蜱人
But your bullets won't pierce
但你的子弹是打不透
his valiant heart, The Terror.
他勇敢的心的 恐怖客
Oh, but the face.
但是脸的话
Chum, he knows your weakness!
伙计 他知道你的弱点
Not in the face, not in the face, not in the face,
别打脸 别打脸 别打脸
not in the face.
别打脸
You can kill me, but it doesn't matter.
你可以杀了我 但是这不重要
We've already won.
我们已经赢了
Superian's alive, and he knows that you're alive, too.
至尊超人还活着 而且他知道你也活着
If you pull that trigger, Terror...
你要是按下扳机的话 恐怖客
I will hurt you.
我会伤害你的
Your plans for world domination are dashed.
你统治世界的计划已经没戏了
Half-wits. I'm not trying to take over the world.
耍聪明的家伙 我不是想接管世界
I'm trying to take it back.
我是想夺回属于我的世界
Whoa. Cool entrance, Superian.
入场方式不错嘛 至尊超人
I'll take it from here, fellas.
接下来交给我吧 伙计们
Thanks for the assist, Arthur.
谢谢你的协助 亚瑟
I'd say you did a little more than "Assist," Chum.
我觉得你不仅仅是协助了
Well, it's okay, Tick. I did exactly what I set out to do:
没事儿 蜱人 我做了自己该做的
expose The Terror's existence
曝光了恐怖客活着的事实
and hand him over to the proper authorities.
把他交给了当局
Oh, you did a little more than that, chum.
你做的不仅如此 伙计
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Daddy. I'm good.
爸爸 我没事儿
I was so scared. Yeah.
我当时好怕 嗯
All right. Nice day. You're welcome.
没事儿 天气不错 不客气
Oh, it's my pleasure, really.
是我的荣幸
Oh, my...
我的...
All right, let's just grab one here.
好了 我们在这里来一张
So, what's bothering you now?
你有些不爽吗
Nothing.
没
Hands up! Good.
手抬起来 好的
Just wanted it to be me who brought down The Terror.
我只是想亲手扳倒恐怖客而已
I was robbed of my vengeance.
我复仇的机会被夺走了
Well, he's not dead yet.
他还没死
Whatever cell they put him in, I'm sure there's every chance
不管他们把他关在哪里 他肯定会想尽办法
he'll find a way to escape.
逃跑的
You're just saying that to make me feel better.
你这么说只是为了让我好受点吧
Thanks. Oh, my gosh,
谢谢 天啊
yes, it's me. All right. You good?
是我 没错 你还好吗
Here, wait up, man!
等等 伙计
Here, let me get a picture, man.
来 让我照张相
"It's not for honor or glory that The Flag Five fight,
"五旗侠并非为荣耀而战
But for freedom alone,
而是自♥由♥
Which no good man, woman or canine surrenders
没有一个好人 或者好狗会投降
except with his, her or its life."
他们会为此献出生命"
Powerful, powerful words, I'm assuming.
我猜是很强大的语句
Enough to be engraved in stone, anyway.
强大到能被刻在石头里
It's plagiarized.
是抄袭的
Whoa, Midnight, my favorite author.
午夜 我最爱的作家
How goes your search for self, my blue friend?
你寻找自我进行的怎么样 蓝色的朋友
Well, it's still going. I found out I'm not a robot.
还在进行 我发现我不是机器人
Oh, nice.
不错
What were you saying about the inscription being plagiarized?
你说碑文是抄袭的吗
Uncle Samson got it
大力士叔叔
from a 14th-century Scottish baron.
从一个十四世纪的苏格兰爵士那抄来的
He wasn't the most eloquent man, Samson.
大力士他不是个很有口才的人
But it's a reminder that superheroes are imperfect beings
但是这提醒我们超级英雄是不完美的
just like everyone else.
和大家一样
You're Arthur, Overkill's friend.
你是亚瑟 杀戮的朋友
The one who wouldn't shut up about The Terror.
那个没完没了叨叨恐怖客的家伙
Uh, yeah, that's right.
嗯 是我
Way to go, son. Shake.
干得不错 小子 握个手
Oh. Uh, okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
You're in the public eye now.
你现在在大众的视野里了
Big Brother's watching. Tread carefully.
大哥看着你呢 小心行事
What?
什么
What? Wait a second. What does that...
什么 等等 什么意思啊
what does that mean?
什么意思啊
Later, dog.
待会见 狗
Maybe I'm a dog. You're not a dog, Tick.
或许我是只狗 你不是狗 蜱人
All right, fair enough.
好吧 随你
You feel great, don't you?
你感觉不错 是不是
I guess. Uh, I mean, it's new, you know?
我猜是吧 很新鲜的感觉
I don't even know what to do with this feeling,
我都不知道该拿这个感觉怎么办
what it's called.
也不知道这感觉叫什么
Accomplishment, chum.
这叫成就感 伙计
Huh. It feels good.
感觉不错
Just wish I knew what Midnight meant
我要是知道午夜说的
by "Big Brother is watching."
"大哥在看着你"什么意思就好了
I'm sure we'll find out.
我们会知道的
剧集 | 超级蜱人(2017) | 导航列表