剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
The elevated body temperature. The stinger morphology.
能够对简单化的脑干结构进行攻击
Something to attack the simplistic brain stem?
生物和化学成分
The biological and chemical components,
这更像是你研究的东西
that's more your department.
如果我们制♥造♥出的这种物质
If we can brew up something that
能快速完成感染
will burn through these things fast
但又不会很快致死 留有足够的潜伏期
but not too fast, with enough incubation time
从而将瘟疫传播给其他吸血鬼 那...
to spread the disease to other vampires, then--
好像你俩还是有点用的嘛
Perhaps you two can be useful after all.
很高兴得到您的赞赏
I'm glad you approve.
但首先 我...
But first, I, uh...
我需要你们帮我做点事
I must ask you to help me with something.
各位纽约市民 联邦政♥府♥表示
Fellow New Yorkers, the federal government
石心集团
曼哈顿 57西街156号♥
会倾尽全力帮助纽约市
says it's doing all it can to help our great city,
但如果你像我一样
but if you're like me,
看不到联邦政♥府♥对我们的帮助
you have a hard time seeing much evidence of that.
今天早上
This morning,
我告诉莱尔市长 我将向这座城市
I informed Mayor Lyle that I am making available to the city
提供高额的信贷额度以补充应急预算
an open line of credit to supplement the emergency budget,
立即生效
effective immediately.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我与帕尔默先生从没在任何政♥治♥问题上
Mr. Palmer and I have never been on the same side
保持过一致
of any political issue,
但一个真正的政♥治♥家在危急时刻
but a true statesman sets aside political rhetoric
会将政♥治♥辩论置之一旁
in a time of crisis.
市长先生
Mayor.
我来说明一下 该信贷是
Let me be perfectly clear. This credit line
对这座城市未来
is an investment in the future of this city
以及勇敢市民坚强韧性的投资
and the resilience of its brave citizens.
我呼吁所有市民一定要提高警惕
I am calling upon everyone to be vigilant
石心集团
在这危机时刻
and to look out for family, friends,
保护好我们的家人 朋友 邻里
and neighbors in this time of crisis,
给全国甚至全世界看看
and show our country, and indeed the world,
纽约的真正意义所在
what New York is made of.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
帕尔默先生 帕尔默先生
Mr. Palmer! Mr. Palmer!
马尔尚女士 有好消息吗
Ms. Marchand. Good news?
您给出的报价被接受了
Your offer was accepted.
我不得不说
And I have to say,
您为这座城市所做的付出 很英勇
what you're doing for this city, it's heroic.
我只是「得天独厚」
Oh... "To whom much is given..."
我不认为您得到过别人的给予 帕尔默先生
I don't believe anyone ever gave you anything, Mr. Palmer.
但您需要条好领带 这条太乏味
But you need a better tie. This one is boring.
-乏味吗 -嗯
- Boring? - Mm-hmm.
我有上百条类似的
I have a hundred just like it.
马尔尚女士
Miss Marchand...
你是否愿意为我工作
How would you like to work for me?
您说什么
Pardon me?
不是为石心集团 而是直接为我
Not for Stoneheart. Directly for me.
谢谢 帕尔默先生 但我无法胜任
Why, thank you, Mr. Palmer, but I don't think I can.
你对现在的雇主还抱有忠诚之心
You feel a sense of loyalty to your current employer.
他们出钱让我参加了各种培训和资格证
From they paid for all my training and licensing
而我才为他们工作了18个月
and I have only been with them for eighteen months.
是的 确实十分慷慨
Yes, yes, that was very generous of them.
我想让你这样做
Here's what I want you to do:
-回办公室和你老板... -帕克
- go back to your office and tell 'em Mr.... - Parker.
帕克 我出双倍
Parker. I offered to double...
不 三倍你现在工资
No, triple your salary
提供给你的职位是贴身为我工作的
and give you a position working directly with me.
我保证 他不会生气的
I promise you, he won't be angry.
他会很高兴把你留作联♥系♥人
he'll be falling all over himself to retain you as a contact.
听起来如何
How does that sound?
-饿了吗 -你去买♥♥东西了吗
- Hungry? - You went shopping?
差不多
Sort of...
-你偷来的 -哪种罪更大
- You stole it? - Which is the greater sin?
偷食物还是浪费食物
Stealing food or wasting it?
我的胃告诉我是浪费食物
My stomach said wasting.
吃过泡面吗
Ever had ramen noodles?
我有三年是靠吃这个活命的
I lived off this stuff exclusively for three years.
泡面和红牛
Ramen and Red Bull.
对了 给你这个
Oh, here. I got you this.
是温的
It's warm.
我们正处于吸血鬼末日中
We're in the middle of a vampire apocalypse;
每个人都得做出牺牲
everybody's making sacrifices.
电视上有什么好消息吗
Anything good on TV?
播来播去全是类似的新闻
Just the same news over and over.
这个能挡住它们吗
Is this gonna keep them out?
当然能了
You bet your ass it will.
起来
Rise.
实际上你很幸运
You are very lucky indeed.
我们的主人要将你的思想和声音
Our Lord is going to give you back the power of your own thought,
归还于你
your own voice.
你是被选中的
You have been chosen.
扎克
Zack.
你能说话了
There. You talk.
是时候了
It has begun.
走吧
Come.
曼哈顿 切尔西 西27街
这地方像个迷宫 东西在哪
This place is a maze. Where is it?
就在...附近
It's, uh, here.
你记不清哪个单元了
You don't remember which unit?
当然记得 记得样子 但没记数字
Of course I do. By sight, not by number.
在这 是这间
Here. This is the one.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
或者
Or, uh...
是这个 是这两个其中之一
this one. It's one of these two.
你没有钥匙
You have no keys?
他把钥匙留在当铺了
He left them back at the pawnshop.
没关系
No harm.
这武器跟我想的可不太一样
Not exactly the weapons I was expecting.
该死 那就是另外一个
Dammit! Then it's the other one.
好了 好了
Ok. Ok.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
政♥府♥在撒谎 他们什么也没做
The government's lying - they're doing nothing.
我们的大楼 住在那的人们
Our building? The people who lived there
要么变成了那种怪物 要么逃跑了
have either been turned into one of those creatures or they fled.
我去看看下一条走廊
I'm gonna check out the next corridor.
这里看上去够安全了
This seemed as safe a place as any.
所以我们就藏在这了
So we stored ourselves.
你们有家人吗
Do you have any family?
有个儿子 是残疾
A son. He's disabled.
他得到了很好的照顾
He's well cared for.
我们能找到更多银 制♥造♥新武器
We can find more silver. We can make new weapons.
走吧
Let's go!
这里 就是这个
Here, this is it.
里面有什么东西你那么想要
What do you want so badly in there?
没错 就是这个
Yeah, this is definitely the one.
这是什么
What's this?
银弹
Silver grenades.
请小心保管 我制♥造♥时还无法
Please handle them with care. I was not able
保证它们的稳定性
to make them too stable.
危险爆♥炸♥品 你的最爱 你拿着
Dangerous explosives: your favorite. You carry those.
-那是什么 -一些笔记
- What's that? - Some notebooks,
有些研究我得回顾一下
some research I need to review.
我犯了个错误
I, uh, made a mistake.
以后不会再犯了
It won't happen again.
我们找到了 正在往卡车上装
We found it! They're loading up the truck right now!
-不如你们一起来吧 -不用了谢谢
- Why don't you come with us? - No, thank you.
这里不安全
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表