剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
I like mystery.
不 他在这 他没事
No, he's here. He's fine.
华盛顿特区 唐人街 马萨诸塞大街西北
我也没事 谢谢问候
I'm fine, too, thanks for asking.
好的 罗伯
Okay, Rob.
祝我今天好运吧
Hey, wish me luck today.
你朋友查你岗了
Your friend checking up on you
因为你没回家 他看起来挺担心的
since you never came home. He seemed worried.
你要知道有些人
You should know there are some people
也许不想看到瘟疫被控制
who might not want to see this disease stopped.
-真的吗 -对
- Seriously? - Yeah.
放马过来吧 我喜欢唇枪舌战
Bring 'em on. I love a good scuffle.
-你今早感觉如何 -喝多了
- And how are you this morning? - Drank too much.
还有什么后悔的吗
Any other regrets?
没有
None.
这是什么
What's this?
标准不公开协议需要你签字
Standard NDA for your signature.
保密协议
Non-disclosure?
这不是不公开协议
This isn't an NDA.
这是让我签字将一切都授权给凯梅洛
This is a waiver signing everything over to Kemerall.
没有独家经营权和产品所有权
You know, they won't look at anything
他们什么也不会考虑的
without an exclusivity agreement and proprietary rights.
在正常情况下是这样没错
Under normal circumstances, yes,
但不该在疫情肆虐威胁着全人类的时候
but not with an outbreak threatening the entire human population.
你真以为握个手他们就同意了吗
Did you honestly think they'd agree to this on a handshake?
难以置信 哪怕全世界即将毁于一旦
This is astonishing. Even when the world is going to total shit,
人们还是不能忽略他们的个人利益
people can't get past their own self-interest.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
我已经完全按你的要求去做了
I'm doing exactly what you wanted me to do.
如果我们昨晚没上♥床♥
If we hadn't spent the night together,
你就不会提出这些质疑了
you wouldn't be asking these questions.
签了吧
Sign the paper.
你知道该怎么做
You know how this works.
祝贺你
That's good on you.
真可怜啊 这座纽约城
Pitiful, this city of New York.
我还指望是君士坦丁堡
I expected Constantinople,
蒙古人入侵前的巴格达
Baghdad before the Mongols.
罗马
Rome.
那些才是城市 这只算是工厂
Those were cities. This is a factory.
一部机器
A machine.
我看得出来他为什么要从这里发展
I can see why he started here.
你们放任了他 对他漠视太久了
You indulged him. You looked the other way for too long.
或许是因为们太自负了
Perhaps you're growing complacent.
你们七十年前就该阻止他的
You should have stopped him 70 years ago,
甚至七个世纪前就该动手了
if not seven centuries ago.
我对你们的焦虑一点也不欣慰
I get no pleasure from your anxiety.
我训练强化沃恩他们 却辜负了我们
I trained Vaun and the others to be better; they failed us.
现在我来了
I'm here now.
我会阻止他
I will stop him.
但是出于我自己的原因
But for my own reasons.
他受伤的时候我感知到了他
I sensed him when he was injured.
我得知道是谁近了他的身将他弄伤
I need to know who got close enough to hurt him.
我还需要人类猎人
And I need human hunters
他们可以白天行动
who can work during the day.
如果还有人类猎人的话
That is, if you have any left.
你觉得这些会适合你吗
Do you think these would fit you?
诺拉 我可不♥穿♥有图案的内♥裤♥
Nora, I don't wear underwear with picture on it.
对 我也不♥穿♥
Right. Me neither.
来试试吧 小子
Have at it, kiddo.
你好吗 贾丝汀
How you doing, Justine?
快没事了
Gettin' through it.
再过一两天就能宣布红钩区无感染了
We are a day or two away from declaring Red Hook infection-free.
真的吗
Really?
接下来什么打算
Then what's next?
市长正给我施压让我去曼哈顿
The Mayor is pressuring me to move into Manhattan,
但一定还有别的地方容易对付些的吧
but it's gotta be some place winnable.
看啊 这些帅呆了
Hey, these are awesome!
看看这
Look at these!
我们能拿点东西吗 你介意吗
Can we take a few things? Do you mind?
是你的孩子吗
Your kid?
不不 他爸爸出城了
No, no. Um, his dad left town.
我不知道他是否会回来
I don't know if he's coming back.
他妈妈 她已经不在了
His mother, she's... she's already gone.
-被转化了吗 -对
- Turned? - Mm-hmm.
他没有其他亲戚可以联♥系♥的了吗
Doesn't he have any other family you could contact?
爷爷奶奶什么的
I mean grandparents?
我们试图联♥系♥过外公外婆
We tried the mother's parents,
他们住在佐治亚州海岛区
they live on Sea Island, Georgia.
但我没能联♥系♥上他们
but I haven't been able to reach them.
也没法知道他们有没有联♥系♥过我们
Have no way of knowing if they've been trying to contact us.
不早了
It's late.
-我们该离开了 -班尼特
- We should get going. - Oh, hey, Bennett,
送这两位市民回家吧
give these good people a ride home.
谢谢
Thank you.
让人类替你干活没那么容易 对吧
Not so easy to get humans to do your bidding, is it?
人类的怠惰和分心
Human laziness and distraction
在计划最初阶段让我们受益颇多
benefitted us in the initial human stage of our plan.
现在则是个障碍
Now it is an obstacle.
血祖的后裔在各方面都是高人一等的种族
The Master's breed are a superior race in every respect.
始祖派人来我家袭击了我
The Ancients attacked me at my home.
打算绑♥架♥我 或直接杀死我
Singled me out for kidnapping or death.
我们发现 你的紫外灯陷阱
We saw that you were quite efficient
效果相当显著
with your UV laser trap.
你的顶楼房♥间里还有什么别的装置
Are there any other devices in your penthouse
需要知会我们的吗
we should be aware of?
我需要立刻面见血祖
I need to speak with the Master immediately.
我会传达你的请求
I will pass along in your request.
这不是请求
It is not a request.
你知道明天会发生什么
You know what's happening tomorrow.
一旦我们进入下一阶段
Once we deploy the next phase,
留给我们的时间将十分有限
we are on a very specific clock.
他受伤了吗
Is he hurt?
你有事瞒着我
There is something you're not telling me.
质问主人对你没什么好处
You do yourself no favor by questioning him.
我得先确认我们的计划万无一失
I need to know that our plan is not in jeopardy
才能继续进行
before I proceed.
而且希望他有能力履行自己的诺言
And that he is able to uphold his side of the bargain.
我向你保证
Let me assure you...
你的保证还不够 我向你保证
Your assurance is not enough! I assure you,
我既然能成为这世上最富有的人之一
I didn't become one of the wealthiest men in the world
就不会轻易受人愚弄
by being played for a fool.
他要不是在无视我 就是在躲我
Either he is ignoring me or avoiding me.
告诉他 这么做后果自负
Tell him he does so at his peril.
为了你好
For your sake,
我就不说了
I shall tell him no such thing.
这是国民警卫队史上最大的一次行动
This is the largest deployment of National Guard troops in history.
华盛顿特区 华盛顿港 K街西北
所以当我听到对我们努力的批评时
So when I hear criticism of our efforts,
我自然就火冒三丈了
naturally it gets my fur up.
病毒爆发后你去过纽约市吗
Have you been to New York City since the virus broke?
我不是指坐在直升机里观察全岛
And I mean not in a chopper surveilling the island.
而是亲自踏上纽约市的土地
I mean on the ground, up close and personal.
我们已经往纽约投放了许多物资
We've thrown a ton of resources at New York,
但我承认曼哈顿的事态有点不受控制了
but I admit things have gone sideways in Manhattan.
「不受控制」说得太轻了
"Sideways" is generous.
整个城市正在自我毁灭
The city is eating itself.
他对这事很着急 主任
He's passionate about this, Dean.
我觉得你会喜欢这样 不会花言巧语
I thought you'd appreciate that. Zero rhetoric.
但这事交给谁负责呢
But who's going to oversee this?
后勤 会计
Logistics, accounting,
生产 配送
manufacturing, distribution.
你需要一家有军方背景的大公♥司♥
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表