剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
Just ask the Romans.
始祖跟我说了你
The ancients gave me your name,
塞特拉基安教授
Professor Setrakian.
我跟踪你来到这里
I followed you here.
但 你是谁
But...who are you?
我叫昆兰
My name is Quinlan.
你我二人有个共同之处
And you and I have something very much in common.
-是什么呢 -我们都在追杀血祖
- What's that? - We are both hunting the Master.
你认识始祖吗
You know the Ancients?
等等 始祖是什么
Hold on. What are the Ancients?
这家伙到底是什么东西
What the hell is this guy?
要是你敢用那武器朝我发射
If you discharge that weapon in my direction,
我会冲过去把你撕成两半
I shall come over there and tear you in half.
我知道你追杀血祖已有些时日了
I see you've been hunting the Master for some time.
大半辈子了 你呢
Most of my life. You?
穷尽一生
All of mine.
阿尔巴尼亚 格瑞姆 1873年
你是本地人吗
You from this place?
老爷 这房♥子已被遗弃了
Sire. This home is abandoned.
整个村子都空了
The entire village...forsaken.
被诅咒了 首先是孩子
Accursed. First, it was the children.
在熟睡中从床上被掳走
Drawn from their beds, taken in sleep.
次日晚上 他们回到家中
The next night, they returned to spread
向亲人传播昏睡症
the sleeping sickness to their kin.
不久后 健康人都逃命去了
Soon after, the healthy fled for their lives.
幽灵依然在夜晚降临
The ghosts still come down after nightfall.
那城♥堡♥中的巨人
The giant in the castle.
他还在这里吗
Is he still here?
您知道这传闻吗 老爷
You know this tale, Sire?
我正是为这传闻而来
This tale is what brought me to this place.
但我恐怕来得太迟了
But now I fear I am too late.
那么
So...
现在是「萨杜」了吗
it is "Sardu" now?
你的新宿体不再需要这精致的手杖了
Your new host body no longer requires this fine cane.
你知道我听说巨人被附身的传闻
You knew I would hear of the strange tale
就一定会来这里找你
of the possessed giant and come for you.
我想这就是你把他们留下的原因吧
I suppose that's why you left these here.
为了嘲讽我
To taunt me.
但你的谨慎是为了掩饰内心的担忧
But your vigilance belies a deeper concern.
你的恐惧
Your fear.
你知道这根手杖
You know this cane.
萨杜的传说
The Sardu legend.
这手杖证明了那不是传说
That cane is proof that it is not a legend.
世上没有神话 教授
There are no myths, professor.
只有夸大之词
Only exaggerations.
亦或隐藏的真♥相♥ 如始祖那般
Or hidden truths, such as the Ancients.
他们跟你说了什么
What did they tell you?
他们告诉我有个人类
They told me about a mortal
成功地找到了血祖并将其击伤
who'd succeeded in hunting down and wounding the Master.
黑暗之主在漫长岁月里变换过各种形态
The dark lord has taken on various forms over the centuries,
但每次都是自己选择的
but always by choice.
没人曾迫使他转换宿体
No one has ever forced him to transform.
直至今日
Until now.
他又换了新皮囊吗
He has taken on a new form?
但与此相比 你的初胜就相形见绌了
And yet your first victory is a minor one compared to this.
什么意思
What's that?
你把我带到了他的巢穴
You have led me to his nesting place.
他的...什么
His... his what?
这里吗
Here?
这他妈是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
-他在这里 这栋楼里 -这个我知道
- He's here. In this building. - I got that part.
但那家伙是什么人
But what the hell was that?
我们不能让血祖逃了
We can't let the Master escape.
我们得炸毁这里 直接埋了血祖
We must bring down this structure on the Master.
这点没问题 尽管到时会弄得很乱
Well, we can do that. It'll be pretty messy, though.
那你的新朋友怎么办呢 那位神秘先生
And what about your new friend, Mr. Myth, over there?
没什么比毁灭血祖更重要
Nothing matters more than destroying the Master!
走 越快越好
Go! Fast as you can!
跟紧点
Stay close.
你为什么不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me?
天哪
My God!
发生什么事了
What happened?
凯莉找来了 伊弗
Kelly got close, Eph.
塞特拉基安认为血祖把她变成了
Setrakian thinks the Master has made her one of the more
-有情感的返魂尸 -天哪
- sentient strigoi. - Jesus Christ.
我确定扎克看见她了
I'm pretty sure Zack saw her.
你得跟他聊聊
You need to talk to him.
也许他没看见
Maybe he didn't.
别小瞧这件事 伊弗
Don't downplay this, Eph!
他们差点抓住我们 她不会停手的
They nearly got us. She's not gonna stop.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我应该在那里陪着扎克的
I should've been there for Zack.
只是...只是当时形势太好
It just... it seemed so good.
一切都进行得太顺利了
Like it was all coming together.
然后一转眼什么都没了
And then it was all taken away.
是爱尔德里奇·帕尔默
It was Eldritch Palmer.
你确定吗
You're sure?
他谋杀了罗伯
He had Rob murdered.
他总是算在我们前面
He's been five steps ahead of us this entire time.
从飞机事件到现在
From the plane right till now.
他还没打败我们
He hasn't beaten us.
我们能自行研制更多生物武器
We can grow more of the bioweapon ourselves.
我们慢慢来 提高致死性
We'll take our time, make it even more lethal...
抱歉 我现在已经不那么乐观了
I'm sorry; I'm all out of optimism right now.
你干什么呢
Hey! Hey, what are you doing?
-你们这里有警报器吗 -当然有
- You guys got an emergency alarm here? - Sure do.
最好找人去敲响它
Better get someone to hit it.
-刚刚有人报♥警♥说有炸♥弹♥ -谁
- Someone just called in a bomb threat. - Who?
我
Me!
这里有个带了一包炸♥药♥的疯子
We got a maniac with a bag of dynamite.
疏散 疏散
Evacuate! Evacuate!
你现在是什么东西
What are you now?
我等你很久了
I have been expecting you.
欢迎来到新世界
Welcome to the new world.
看得出来你都来不及准备新的宿体
I see you had little time to prepare your new vessel.
我选择这个寄主是出于他的忠诚
I chose this host for its loyalty.
而你却毫无忠诚可言
Something you know nothing about.
这副躯体缺少...威慑感
It lacks... intimidation.
你希望看到的是我虚弱痛苦的样子
You'd hoped to find me weakened and hurt.
-可惜你还是来迟了 -这是谁
- As ever, you are too late. - What's this?
你的新跟班吗
Your new lapdog?
有件事我很好奇
I'm curious about something.
你的力量依赖于黑暗
Your power depends on darkness,
隐蔽 阴暗的角落 然而...
invisibility, obscurity. Yet...
这次夺城
this siege
让你暴露
exposes you.
让你极其脆弱
Leaves you vulnerable.
你的目的究竟是什么
What is it you're after?
-是你 -现在是正式的对决
- You. - Now it's a proper duel,
几秒之内即可结束
complete with seconds.
你俩真是绝配的一对啊
What a team you two make.
都被仇恨折磨了一生最终走到一起
United and crippled by a lifelong hatred.
这个人类曾让你受创
This human embarrassed you.
现在由我来让你灭亡
Now I'm about to destroy you.
正相反
On the contrary.
我要让你在痛苦中惨叫
I'll make you scream out in agony.
正如我对你妈妈那样
As I did your mother.
不
No!
我差点抓到他
I had him.
他就在这儿
He was here.
你白费了我一个能彻底消灭他的机会
You cost me a chance to destroy him once and for all.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表