剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
We need to get up higher, see what's going on out there.
给
Here.
天啊 弗兰克
Jesus Christ, Frank!
看看有多少
Look how many.
他们都是从哪来的
Where the hell are they all coming from?
我们还有人手吗
Do we have any more men?
所有人都派到街上去了
Everybody's out on the streets,
这里和其他检查站的都是
here and at the other checkpoints.
这就是自杀 我们都逃不掉
This is suicide, for all of us!
这些人 他们将性命交给了我保护
These guys, they trusted me with their lives.
他们相信我
They believe in me.
我都做了些什么啊
What have I done?
我有艘警用船 可以将你送回斯塔顿岛
I have a police boat that can take you back to Staten Island.
你听出的意思是我想离开吗
Is that what you're hearing? That I want to leave?
是的 并且你丧失了勇气
Yeah. And that you lost your balls.
那些人在下边
Those guys are down there
因为那是他们职责所在 懂吗
because they belong there. Got it?
不要再优柔寡断 那只会让我们都丧命
Never hesitate again, because that will get us killed.
你说得对 队长
You're right, Captain.
-咱们走 -带路吧
- Let's go. - Lead the way.
让我们加快点脚步吧
Let's pick up the pace, huh?
我可不想被困在这里
Wouldn't want to get trapped in here.
为什么塞特拉基安先生不跟我们一起来
Why didn't Mr. Setrakian come in with us?
他回费特家去解决艾霍斯特了
He's going back to Fet's to get Eichorst.
那可不太明智
That's not a good plan.
走吧
Come on.
干掉了四个
Four down,
谁知道还剩下多少
who knows how many more to go.
扎克
Zack.
去吧 我来解决那犹太人
Go. I'll take care of the jew.
红钩区的人♥民♥ 我是贾丝汀·法莱多
People of Red Hook! This is Justine Faraldo speaking.
我们需要你们帮助 红钩区正遭到攻击
We need your help! Red Hook is under attack.
重复 红钩区正遭到攻击
I repeat, Red Hook is under attack.
当瘟疫开始时
When this plague began,
我们太多人曾视而不见
too many of us looked the other way.
我们藏在自己家中 并期望着
We hid in our homes and we hoped
能有人站出来解决问题
that someone else would deal with this problem.
现在是时候面对真♥相♥了
Now is the moment of truth.
没人会来救我们
No one is coming to rescue us.
如果我们想要生存 就要自食其力
If we want to survive, we must do this ourselves.
跟随我
Join me
为民众而战
and fight for all of us.
别让这些怪物夺走我们的家园
Don't let these monsters take this from us.
朋友们 今天
People, today,
我们要么战斗 要么死亡
we fight or we die.
疯狂科学家 开关按钮在哪
Alright, mad scientist. Where's the "On" switch?
-他们来了 -该死 他们来了
- Here they come! - Shit, they're coming!
在它们靠近前不要开枪
Hold your fire until they're right on top of us.
节约子弹
Every bullet counts!
就是现在 开火
Now! Light 'em up!
补充弹♥药♥
More ammo!
在这里
Over here!
他们冲破了防护栏
They're breaching the fence.
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
CS01
CS01...
-CS01主箱 -看来你有发现了
- CS01 main. - I think you're onto something.
既然这边你们已经能搞定了
Alright. You've got a handle on this.
那我就去帮教授了 帮我照看扎克
I'm gonna go help the Professor. You hold onto Zack.
-他在你们身边更安全 -爸爸
- He'll be safer with you. - Hey, dad...
-小心点 -我会的
- be careful. - I will.
-我走后把门锁好 -好
- Lock this door behind me. - Ok.
跟我来 快
Follow me! Quickly!
市民们 冲向路障点
Citizens, to the barricades!
冲啊
Let's go!
杀光它们
Let's get 'em!
这里应该有指示之类的
There's got to be something in here.
好消息是似乎高端总线没有损坏
Good news is it looks as if the high-side bus is still hot.
见鬼
Shit...
你来干什么
What are you doing?
什么声音
What's that sound?
是变压器
The transformers...
-它们重新运作了 -是这些
- They coming back on line - These.
-这里吗 -是的
- Here? - Yeah.
这个这样弄 那个那样弄
This one right here -- that one there.
-我们成功了 -天啊
- We did it. - Oh, God.
我们成功了 电力恢复了
We did it! We're back on the grid!
这些畜生
Son of a bitch!
看看吧
Look at that!
-你干得很好 -我们成功了
- You did great! - We did it.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
-你没事吧 兄弟 -没事 我很好
- You okay, man? - Yeah, I'm good, I'm good.
-谁来帮帮忙 -快来
- Somebody come here! - Come on!
-我们走 -都结束了
- Let's go! - It's over!
电力看起来很稳定
Power seems to be holding steady.
-诺拉 -扎克
- Nora! - Zack!
有我在
Got you.
我们不能坐以待毙
We can't wait here for her to get in.
-把她引向那里 -快走
- Draw her that way. - Come on!
下去 赶紧下去 待在这儿
Get down. Go down, now! Stay there.
可恶
Shit!
快带他离开这里
Get him out of here!
快点 我们要走了 赶紧 宝贝
Come on! We've gotta go! Come on, sweetie.
快 快走
Come on! Come on!
瓦西里·费特 马丁内兹博士你们在哪
Vasily Fet? Dr. Martinez? Where are you?
-开枪打她 -在上面
- Shoot her! - Up there!
A230385.
希望你没躲起来
I hope you're not hiding.
你可不是这样的人
That would be most unworthy of you.
你在这里吗
Are you here?
米里亚姆
Miriam.
多可爱的姑娘啊
What a lovely girl.
在找我吗
Looking for me?
-现身吧 -到街上来
- Show yourself. - Come out to the street!
让我们做个了断
Let's finish this!
你对那把剑也太过有信心了
You have too much faith in that sword.
如果你那么想吸我的血
If you're so eager to drink me,
又为何只是站在那里动嘴皮呢
why do you stand there flapping your lips?
我想慢慢享受
I want to savor this.
古德温泽
Goodweather!
吾剑所吟乃白银赞歌♥
Sabia mea fredoneaza de argint.
伊弗雷姆
Ephraim!
伊弗雷姆 他去找你了
He's coming for you, Ephraim!
古德温泽
Goodweather.
我打赌这不是你家族原本的姓氏
I'll wager that's not your family's original name.
你的祖辈是从哪里来的
What country did your people immigrate from?
波兰
Poland?
乌克兰
Ukraine?
拉脱维亚
Lativia?
你原本的姓氏是什么
What was that original name?
戈德斯坦
Goldstein?
还是戈特利布
Gotlieb?
我能闻到你的汗味
I can smell your sweat.
和老人的汗水一样散发恶臭
Same stench as the old man's.
更加苦涩
Bitter.
微带咸味
Brackish.
如同死海的气味一般
Like the Dead Sea.
这枪声把我带回现实了
That sound takes me back --
毛瑟K98枪♥支♥那悦耳的爆裂声
the satisfying crack of a Mauser K98.
血祖允许我共享凯莉的思想和记忆
The Master allows me to share Kelly's thoughts, her memories.
我不得不说
I must say,
许多和你有关的回忆都很不愉快
many of those about you are most unpleasant --
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表