剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
你不过是在尽职
You were just doing your job, right?
求你 我困在这里几天了 没有食物
Please. I've been trapped in here for days without food.
放我出去
Get me out.
我需要你的身份卡才能开锁
I'm going to need your ID card to open the lock.
天使 我们走
等等
Hey, hey wait!
你不能把我丢在这里
You can't just leave me here!
不用你教我什么能做什么不能做
You don't tell me what I can and what I can't do.
现在不行了
Not anymore.
不不 别把我留在这里
No, no, no. No! You can't leave me here.
不 我都把身份卡给你了 等等
No! I gave you the badge. Wait!
是否打开大门
是
佩雷兹
Perez!
-佩雷兹 还活着吗 -埃利萨尔德
- Perez, you alive? - Elizalde?
-你怎么来了 -来救你出去
- What the hell you doing here? - I'm here to get you out.
今天听到的最棒的主意了
Best idea I heard all day.
三天前我们才真需要这些东西
Could have used some of these three days ago.
从我进来时看到的情况判断
From what I saw on the way in,
幸好狱警把你们都关起来了
it's a good thing the CO locked you guys up.
只有你们没被感染
You're the only ones that didn't get infected.
银的 真有档次
Silver? Classy.
如果我们为你的同伙昆兰作战
So if we fight for this guy of yours, this Quinlan,
-他会给我们更多武器吗 -应有尽有
- he can supply more of this shit? - Everything we need.
我们凭什么听他的
But why we gotta take orders?
因为他知道怎么打败这些东西
'Cause he knows how to win against these things.
他提出了一笔交易
He made us a deal.
我们跟他合作 我们可以拿下这座城市
We work with him, we can own this city.
他是说他会讲理吗
You saying he can be reasonable?
我是说 他不在乎财物
What I'm saying is, the man doesn't care about material things.
我们出门随手顺的东西都归我们
Anything we grab on the way out we can keep.
-那还等什么 -安静
- Then what are we waiting for? - Stay quiet.
我不希望非得杀出一条血路出去
I don't want us to have to fight on the way out.
我不想造成无谓的牺牲
I don't want to lose anybody that we don't have to.
你不上 还等谁
维护你的家园
法莱多议员女士真是把话喊出去了
Councilwoman Feraldo's really getting the word out, huh?
家园
"Homeland."
父国[德国说法]"Fatherland."
政客用这种词
When politicians use these words,
通常紧跟着就要大开杀戒了
it usually precedes murder on a grand scale.
蓝宝石帮统治区
他们到了
They're here now.
曼哈顿 罗斯福岛
进去吧 他等你们呢
Go on. He's expecting you.
让他们过去
Let 'em pass.
看到他们进院子了
I got eyes on them in the courtyard.
安保措施不错啊
Pretty good security.
有很多吸血鬼从地铁上来吗
You get a lot of munchers coming up from the subway?
已经关了
Closed it off.
明智
That's very smart.
任何人上下岛
Nobody goes on or off this island
都得克里姆批准
without Creem's say-so.
你的手杖
Your cane.
克里姆要你交出来 我们保存
Creem said you should hand it over -- for safekeeping.
见到你很高兴 老爷子
Good to see you, old man.
真不卖♥♥吗
You sure you don't want to sell this?
「陨落之光」
The Occido Lumen.
你如果真有 我要看看
If you really have it, I want to see it.
直奔主题 我喜欢
Right to the point. I like that.
-我能看看吗 -请便
- May I? - Oh, by all means.
全是银的
All that silver...
吸血鬼碰了会灼到痛死
Give a muncher a hell of a burn, huh?
这就是设计者的最初意图
That was the intention.
那些混♥蛋♥讨厌银吗
Those suckers hate silver, huh?
看来我选对了牙套 能对他们咬回去
Guess I picked the right bling. Can bite 'em all back.
「陨落之光」
是真本吗
So is it the real deal?
这无法仿制
It would be impossible to forge
这羊皮纸
to match the parchment,
这彩画
the colouring,
这质地
the quality,
还有栎瘿墨
the oak gall ink.
是的 克里姆先生
Yes, Mr. Creem.
这是真本
It's genuine.
来 拿走
Here, take it.
这下...
And this...
我们就两清了
completes our transaction.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
又出现了新买♥♥家 爱尔德里奇·帕尔默
We have another player. Eldritch Palmer.
克里姆先生 我要用这书
Mr. Creem, I will use the book
终结这场瘟疫 帕尔默不会
to end this plague. Palmer will not.
他要书就是为了阻止其他人终结瘟疫
He wants the book so that nobody can stop it.
嗯 这场天灾对我好处多多
Yeah, this apocalypse has been very good to me.
看啊 我都有自己的小岛了
I mean, hell, look. I even got my own island.
正因此 返魂尸才节节胜利
This is why the strigoi are winning.
他们就指望人类为眼前利益
They're counting on humanity to take short-term profits
而不顾长远后果
and to hell with the long-term consequences!
如果你是说我犯常人之错 那我就是了
If you're accusing me of being human, I'm guilty as charged.
给我24小时 我会给出比帕尔默更高的价
Give me 24 hours, and I will beat Mr. Palmer's offer.
好吧
Fair enough.
你们俩明天在这里见面 价高者得
Both of you can meet here tomorrow, can bid it out.
钱多者胜 表留下
Man with the deepest pocket wins. And leave the timepiece.
上一块百达翡丽1563
The last Patek 1563
卖♥♥了157万美元
went for 1.57 million.
我把这记在你账上了
I'll credit this to your account.
其余的钱必须用金子支付
And the rest of the funds must be paid in gold.
金子
Gold?
那就明天见
Tomorrow then.
-埃利萨尔德 -怎么回事
- Elizalde! - What's going on, man?
-带他们上车 -跟我来
- Get them to the bus. - Follow me.
-上帝啊 快放我出去 -闭嘴
- For Christ's sake, let me out! - Shut up!
-你要把这里的吸血鬼全吵醒了 -好吧
- You're gonna wake up every vampire in this place. - OK.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
那是谁
Who the hell's that?
看啊 艾尔·皮萨罗
Mira -- El Pisaro!
我们都一样了 兄弟 我可以帮你们
We're all the same, man. I can help you out.
该以牙还牙了
Payback time.
-不 别 -现在不行
- No, no! - Right now is not the time.
会把它们吵醒的
You're gonna wake them up.
-那又怎么样 -不要
- So what? - No, no!
猪也会流血
Pigs bleed too!
搞什...
What the--
好了 接着走 快
Come on, keep moving. Let's go!
快走 都干掉了
Let's go! We got 'em all.
就是这辆车
There's our ride.
那我们是要给这个昆兰打短工吗
So we can work for this Quinlan, like braceros?
我看算了吧 这里我说了算
Don't think so. I make these calls...
不是你
Not you.
谢谢你的武器
Thanks for the weapons,
不过...
But..
还有谁吗
Anyone else?
你们可以在这儿陪他
Now, the rest of you can stay here with him
否则就上车
or you can get on the bus.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
当初又是家庭治疗 又是争夺监护权
All throughout family therapy and the custody battle,
我只想着把他要回来
all I wanted to do was get him back.
弥补我不在他身边的那些时间
Make up for all the time I wasn't there.
现在他回到我身边了 却还是弥补不了
Now I've got him back and none of that's happening.
-你要去哪儿 -去找法莱多议员
- Where are you going? - Councilwoman Feraldo's.
只有她能给扎克弄到出城的通行证
If anybody can get a permit to get Zack out of the city, it's her.
他和外公外婆在一起 会安全很多的
He'll be safer with his grandparents.
但他会非常想你 这毫无疑问
But he'll miss you terribly. Have no doubt about that.
-找到「陨落之光」了吗 -找到了
- Have you found the Lumen? - Yes.
接着说
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表