剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
你有她的消息吗
Have you heard from her?
我去所有医院都看了 还去了警局
I checked all the hospitals, I went to the police,
到处张贴这张照片
put those pictures up everywhere.
我从来都不知道自己这么思念网络
I never thought I'd miss the internet so much.
我们现在都两眼一抹黑
We're all in the dark.
你知道我们之前在冷战 是吧
You knew we weren't speaking, right?
是
Yeah.
她要是没跟你混在一起
Had she never gotten involved with you,
她就不会死
she'd be alive.
我一想到
It makes me sick
她浪费时间为你哭泣 就感到恶心
to think of all the time she wasted crying over you.
你要是有妮奇的消息 能告诉她我来过吗
Well, if you hear from Nikki, can you tell her I came by?
我很担心 还有 我还活着
I was worried and I'm alive.
你当然还活着
Well, of course you're alive!
很久以前妮可拉遇到了一个吸血鬼
You know, Nicola met a vampire a very long time ago.
她攫取了她的美好和神采
She sucked the good and the spirit out of her.
而在结束之后
And after it was all done,
吸血鬼甚至不愿意离开
this vampire didn't even have the decency to leave.
她留下了 继续在她身上作祟
No, no, no. She stayed around, haunting her--
你掐断她经济来源的时候是谁在照顾她
Who do you think took care of her when you cut the money off?
我可不愿意
Well, I was not about
在自己不认可的生活方式上花钱
to funnel money into a lifestyle that I didn't approve of.
我说的可不是同性恋这件事
And I am not talking about the gay thing.
你和...
you and...
你的画
your paintings.
你影响了她
You marked her,
她再也不是原来的样子了
and she was never the same.
当你像那样伤害过一个人的心
When you violate someone's heart that way,
上天会记住的
the universe remembers it.
迟早会有报应的 亲爱的 等着瞧吧
Life's coming for you, sweetheart. Count on it.
市长及女议员法莱多
The Mayor and Councilwoman Faraldo
在今天发表了重要声明
had an important announcement today.
斯塔顿岛已经扑灭疫情
Staten island is a plague-free zone.
-上帝保佑你 -在相关报道中
- Amen to that, girl. - And in related news,
-输油管线 宵禁... -就该这样
- gas lines, curfews... - That's what I'm talking about.
那个女议员终于开始行动了
This Councilwoman's got balls, huh?
她在斯塔顿岛搞得雷厉风行啊
She's kicking ass out there in Staten Island.
怎么了
Tell me.
她觉得妮奇死了
She thinks Nikki's dead.
你觉得她没死
And you don't?
她觉得是我的错
She thinks it's my fault.
让她去死
Oh, well screw her.
你想让我去告诉她你的无辜吗
You want me to go tell her you're innocent?
我不是无辜的
I'm not.
我从来都不无辜
I never have been.
你这人真是糟透了
Yeah, you're such a horrible person.
我不知道 我不知道那个贱♥人♥
I don't know... I don't know how that bitch
怎么能生出这么可爱的女儿
gave birth to someone so lovely.
我们得走了
We should get going.
或者再等等
Uh... or not.
她对我的看法是对的
She's right about me.
什么意思 某种警告吗
What's that, some kind of warning?
我已经警告过你了
I've already warned you.
所以血祖能通过你们的眼来看 是吧
So the Master can see through all you things, huh?
你在看着我吗
Are you watching me now?
你夺走了我妻子
You took my wife.
我儿子的母亲
My son's mother.
我会夺走成百上千你的人
I'm gonna take hundreds, thousands of yours.
我会一路杀上去
I'm gonna work my way all the way to the top,
接近你
to you.
我的眼睛在这呢
Hey! My eyes are up here.
你想用我的吸血鬼妻子来害我儿子吗
You planning on sending my vampire wife after my boy?
不如这样吧
Here's the deal,
血祖
Master.
我会杀掉他
I will kill him
然后自杀
and then I'll kill myself
绝不会允许你把我们转化成你这副模样
before I let you turn us into anything like you.
什么事 哥们儿
Hey, what's up, brother?
我过来检查一下电梯
I'm here to, uh, inspect the elevator.
-请出示身份证 -好的 没问题
- ID, please. - Oh, yeah, no problem.
我去拿我的东西 可以吧
I'm gonna grab my stuff. Is that cool?
帮我个忙 能帮我拖一下这边吗
Hey, uh, do me a favor? Can you grab this side for me?
有点沉 太沉了
It's kinda heavy. Little more.
谢了 哥们儿
Thanks, man.
你是今天唯一一个肯上门来的供应商
You're only the third vendor making calls today.
是吗 检查完这里 我还有12个地方要去呢
Yeah, man, I got 12 other stops to make after this.
到处都坏得乱七八糟了
All kind of shit breaking down everywhere.
能理解你 这边走
I hear you. This way.
-右边吗 -这边
- To the right? - This way.
我速战速决
I'll be in and out quick.
你听说那个斯塔顿岛的女议员了吗
You hear about that Councilwoman out in Staten Island?
她说那里现在已经干净了
Said the place is clean now.
可能是说没有吸血鬼了吧
Guess that means no more vampires.
没有 没听说
Nah, I didn't hear that.
处理这些破事实在是太忙了
I've been too busy dealing with all this shit, you know?
她有在改变这里
She's changing things.
我们一定会赢的
We're gonna win this thing.
我等着这一天
I'm planning on it.
来了一个外部供货商 大家盯着点
We got an outside contractor. Let's keep eyes on him.
往电梯去的入口在左边
Access to the elevator equipment is around to the left.
等一小下
Hey, hold on real quick.
如果可以 我想先查点东西
I gotta check a few things here first, if that's alright to you.
-查什么 -只是例行公事
- Like what? - Just routine stuff, man.
每两年我都得来升级下传感器
I gotta update the sensors every two years.
没什么大事
Not a big deal.
怎么回事
What was that?
搞什么
What the hell?
派瑞 显示有一部电梯往顶楼房♥间去了
Perry, we show elevator one heading for the penthouse.
你跟维修工在一起吗
Are you with that maintenance guy?
派瑞 你看见那个维修工吗
Perry, do you have eyes on the maintenance guy?
好 继续呼叫他 出状况了
Alright, keep trying him. We've got a situation.
我们去保护帕尔默先生
Let's go get the man.
似乎有这种可能
Well, that seems a possibility.
-我十分赞同 -抱歉
- I certainly think so. - Oh, excuse me...
先生 代码一状况
Sir, we have a code one.
抱歉 今天到此结束了
I'm sorry for the disruption.
帕尔默先生 感谢您赏脸见面
Mr. Palmer, thank you for the meeting.
你做得非常好 先生 上帝保佑你
You do good work, sir. God bless you.
我们一定要团结起来 感谢您的到来
We must all stick together. Thank you for coming.
不
No!
-她跟我来 -好的 先生
- She stays with me. - Very well, sir.
上来吧
Come on.
我以前认识一群人
You know, I used to know some guys
他们经常盘算着在电梯上当幽灵乘客
who used to ghost ride elevators in the projects.
-那结果如何 -你说呢 走吧
- How'd that work out for 'em? - How do you think? Let's go...
-都准备好了吗 -出发
- Everybody ready? - Let's go.
这里没人
There's nobody here.
显然一共有六名入侵者
It appears we have six intruders --
-怎么会发生这种事 -不知道 先生
- How did something like this happen? - I don't know, sir.
把门弄倒
Break down the door.
等等
Wait.
我一直不希望用到这个
I never wanted this to happen.
紫外灯
UV light!
快 手给我 我帮你挡光
Come on! Give me your hand! I'll shield you from the light!
-快走 你救不了我的 -你在说什么
- Go! I can't be saved! - What are you talking about?
-我们需要你 快走 -我走了
- We need you! Get out! - I'm outta here.
干嘛呢 意面之夜吗
What's this? Pasta night?
不错 因为我们运动得胃口大开啊
That's good 'cause we've worked up quite an appetite.
「我们」
"We've"?
对你的调戏挪揄 我真是听不腻
I never grow tired of your flirtatious badinage.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表