剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
Continue.
「陨落之光」明天进行拍卖♥♥
Tomorrow the Lumen goes on sale
价高者得
to the highest bidder.
我需要始祖的支持
I need the Ancients to back me
用金子
with gold.
金子不是问题 但他们不会愿意
The gold will not be an issue, but they'll be reluctant
把「陨落之光」的力量托付给你
to trust you with the power of the Lumen.
-你有可能用来对付他们 -的确
- You could use it against them. - True.
但始祖现在必须搞清楚
But the Ancients must now decide
谁才是更大的威胁
who is the greater threat...
有几个盟友的老典当商人
an old pawnbroker with a few confederates
还是有亿万富翁帕尔默支持的血祖
or the Master, backed by Palmer and his billions.
有一点可以确定
One thing is certain.
如果书被血祖拿到 我们谁也活不了
If the Master obtains the book, he will destroy us all.
看来我们只能相互信任了
It seems we have no choice but to trust one another.
我会弄到那本书
I will obtain the book.
再我查阅之后
After I've examined it,
我会将它交给始祖
I'll turn it over to the Ancients.
一言为定
Agreed.
-科恩呢 -我给他留了三条信息
- What about Cohen? - I left three messages.
他还没回
He hasn't returned them.
要是找不到科恩 麻烦就大了
If we don't have Cohen, we're in deep shit.
法莱多议员女士
Councilwoman Feraldo.
保罗·桑普森警探 纽约警局
Detective Paul Sampson, NYPD.
我有几个问题要问你
I need to ask you a few questions.
市长派你来的吗
Did the mayor send you?
市长死了
The mayor's dead.
天啊
Jesus.
首席法医办公室
曼哈顿 东30街
你说他是在住♥宅♥里被枪杀的
You said he was shot in the mansion.
他的安保人员去哪里了
Where the hell was his security detail?
他们在外边 他们发现的尸体
They were outside. They found his body.
他的钱包和手表不见了
His wallet and his watch were missing,
楼上卧室还丢了一些贵重物品
along with some valuables from an upstairs bedroom.
但没人相信这真是抢劫
But no one's buying that it was a robbery.
莱尔的助理说 你和市长
Lyle's assistant said that you and the mayor
今天早上发生过争吵
exchanged some words this morning?
他威胁要解雇我
He threatened to fire me,
然后我把他赶出了办公室 就这样
and I had him thrown out of my office. Yes.
我听说是 他想要指控你
What I heard was he wanted to have you indicted.
我们都认识二十多年了
I knew the man for over two decades.
我们互相威胁过很多次
We exchanged a lotta threats.
但我绝对不会杀他
But I sure as shit didn't kill him.
我们会想办法解决问题
We would have resolved our issues.
我们一向如此
We always did.
你知道吗 有些人觉得
You know, some people think
他们可以利用这城市中的混乱
they can take advantage of the chaos in this city.
就可以为所欲为
Get away with anything.
但有我在就不可能
Not on my watch.
你介意我在这里待几分钟吗
You mind if I have a few minutes here?
毕竟我们共事过很久
We worked together a long time.
随你便 我在外头等
Suit yourself. I'll be outside.
你看他那混♥蛋♥样
Can you believe that prick?
是你干的吗 弗兰克
Did you do this, Frank?
什么 不是
What?! No!
那是你让别人下手的吗
Did you get someone else to do it?
没有
No.
这么说不是咱们的人干的
So none of our people were involved.
据我所知不是
Not as far as I know.
查出真♥相♥
Find out!
你必须承认 这真叹为观止
You have to admire it. This took vision.
帕尔默先生 抱歉让您久等了
Mr. Palmer. Sorry to keep you waiting.
很高兴见到您 您的助理怎么样了
Glad to finally meet you. How is your assistant doing?
只要再偏几英寸
Oh, a couple of inches one way,
子弹就会要了她的命
and the bullet would've killed her.
不过她应该很快就会痊愈了
But she's going to make a quick and full recovery.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
如果你是来劝我辞职的 拿个号♥好了
If you've come here to convince me to resign, take a number.
不 恰恰相反
No, on the contrary,
我来是因为莱尔市长的惨死
I'm here because mayor Lyle's tragic death
让这座城市陷入了更大的混乱
has left the city in even worse chaos.
纽约需要一个强力的领袖
New york needs a strong leader.
而我认为那个领袖就是你
And I think that leader is you.
市议会里可是有很多人
There are a lot of people on the city council
不赞同你这个想法的
who would disagree with you.
我一早上都在和领导层通话
Well, I've been on the phone with the leadership all morning.
我想你会受到极大支持的
I believe you have tremendous support.
事实上 这个下午
In fact, this afternoon,
在我的提议下
at my urging,
科恩议员将会提出一项决议
Councilman Cohen will introduce a resolution
任命你为纽约市的特别安全主管
to have you appointed Special Director of Security for New York city,
负责指挥对抗这可怕瘟疫的全面战争
in charge of waging all-out war on this terrible plague.
为什么突然帮助我
Why the sudden impulse to help me?
我需要市政厅里有个强有力的搭档
I need a strong partner at City Hall.
我们都是在为拯救这座城市而战
We're both fighting to save this city.
我相信 我们联手会完成这项任务
Together I believe we can get the job done.
好了 别唱颂歌♥了 有话直说
Yeah, Kumbaya. Let's hear the rest.
接下来 你们需要武器来战斗
Well, going forward, you're going to need tools to fight.
就像你当初对五角大楼那样吗
Just like you did for the Pentagon?
石心集团为我们的军队
Stoneheart provided our troops
提供价值三百美元的马桶垫
with $300 toilet seats.
而你在伊♥拉♥克♥建的那个基地
Then there was that base in Iraq.
只不过花了你三千万
Cost you $30 million to construct,
你却以三亿美元的价格卖♥♥给了政♥府♥
and you charged the government $300 million for it.
没错 这事完成后
Yes, when this is over,
我将会变得更加富有
I shall be even richer.
但我还想赢得胜利
But I also intend to win.
交易成立吗
Are you interested?
立即弹劾贾丝汀
-所有人退后两步 -借过
- I need you to take two steps back! - Excuse me.
-麻烦让一下 -冷静点 老兄
- Move it! Move it! - Hey, take it easy, buddy.
曼哈顿 纽约市政厅
拜托 退后 请退后
Come on, move back. Move back.
-我们是来见贾丝汀·法莱多的 -退后
- We're here to see Justine Feraldo. - Get back!
-去请示科瓦尔斯基局长 -他在那
- Ask Captain Kowalski. - There he is.
-让他们进来 -快走 快走
- Let 'em through. - Let's go, let's go.
法莱多就是法♥西♥斯♥
退后 快点
Back up! Move it!
安静 请安静
Quiet! Quiet, please!
室内请安静下来
Quiet in the chamber, please!
最终结果是38票对13票
The final tally is 38 to 13
同意授权法案
in favour of the enabling act.
-这是对我们民♥主♥的践踏 -议员
- This makes a mockery of our democracy! - Councilman.
我们会向法庭起诉的
We will challenge this in court!
人♥民♥决不支持这项决议
The people won't stand for this!
这违反宪法 你这个法♥西♥斯♥
It's unconstitutional! You fascist!
现在 很荣幸地请出
And now, it is my honour to present
新上任的特别安全主管 贾丝汀·法莱多
our new Special Director of Security, Justine Feraldo!
谢谢你们 众议员们
Thank you, fellow members.
显然伯恩斯汀议员
Apparently, Councilman Bernstein
对他的公民权利热情高涨
feels passionate about his civil rights.
对此我可以理解
And I understand that.
但你们知道我对什么充满热情吗
But you know what I feel passionate about?
就是赋予每个纽约市民自♥由♥的权利
The right of every New Yorker to be free
从这股禁锢我们城市的魅影中被解救出来
from this vile menace that grips our city.
再不被禁锢
No more!
我决不容许任何东西
I will be damned if I'm going to let any more of these things
夺走我们的孩子 父母 邻居
take our children, our mothers, fathers and neighbours.
决不容许
No, goddamn it!
我要阻止这群怪物
I'm going to stop these bastards.
无论使用何种手段
By whatever means necessary.
直到所有这些怪物都死绝
Until each and every one of those bastards is dead on the ground!
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表