剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
Penn Station, now boarding.
这周对我来说太沉痛了
It's been a very painful week.
请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
欢迎来到华盛顿
Welcome to Washington.
出示证件
ID?
萨默塞特机场
新泽西州 贝德明斯特镇
你好 听到我们的无线电呼叫了吗
Hello. You hear our radio calls?
我们特备指出了禁止你们在这里降落
You were specifically instructed not to land here.
这个机场是限航区 这里被隔离了
This airport's in a restricted area. There's a quarantine.
纽约市一百公里内的飞机都不能在这里起降
No incoming or outgoing aircraft within 60 miles of New York.
我们飞行中遇到了紧急状况
We had an in-flight emergency.
-我们的客户病了 -什么客户
- Our client was sick. - What client?
他在哪里 让我瞧瞧
Where is he? Let me see him.
他走了
He left.
走了 他去哪里了
Left? Where the hell did he go?
那个方向
That way.
你们到里面等着 我待会儿再找你们谈
You guys wait inside, I'm gonna need to talk to you.
管制区域
禁止进入
可以走了吗
Good to go?
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表