剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
好了 大门安全
Alright, gate secure.
怎么回事
What is this?
这位
This...
这位是银天使
this is the Silver Angel.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我们是要聊天还是要上车
Now, are we gonna talk or we gonna drive?
我感觉不像是我在拉小提琴
I don't feel as though I'm playing the violin
而是它在操控我
so much as it's playing me.
你...什么意思
What-- what do you mean?
它之前有过多任主人
Well, it had so many owners before me.
每个人的演奏方法不尽相同
Each with their own way of playing.
他们的情感生活
Their own emotional life.
我感觉好像这个小提琴
It seemed to me as if the violin
吸收了那些情感
absorbed all that and
创造出其独有的情感和音色
created its own personality and sound.
-可能听上去有点疯狂 -不 完全不会
- Sounds kind of crazy, I guess. - No! Not at all!
那你为什么不做一名专业的演奏者呢
But why haven't you pursued a professional career?
那曾经是我的梦想
That was my dream.
我梦想去维也纳
I was hoping to go to Vienna;
申请加入交响乐团
audition for the symphony.
可后来经济出现了大萧条
But then the crash came.
父亲失业了
Father lost his job.
我们家需要我赚钱养家
My family needs every penny I can bring in.
但你必须得去维也纳
But you must go to Vienna.
否则你会后悔的
If you don't, you'll regret it.
你呢 汤米
What about you, Tommy?
你有什么
Do you have any idea
一生追求的梦想吗
what you want to do with your life?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我真羡慕你 海尔格
I envy you, Helga.
你有激♥情♥ 有目标
You have a passion. A direction.
在学校里 我的朋友们...他们都知道
At school, my friends... they all knew
他们想成为律师 工程师
they wanted to be lawyers or engineers,
或者其他什么职业
or what have you.
但我呢 碌碌无为
But me? Nothing's worked.
我好像找不到什么拿手的方面
I can't seem to find anything at which I can excel.
有些人总是大器晚成
Some people are late bloomers.
不好意思 我用一下这张桌子
Pardon me, I need that table.
女士们 先生们
Gentlemen, ladies,
请听我说几句
please may I have your attention!
我今晚过来的时候
On my way here tonight,
看见领救济品的队伍都超过一公里了
I passed a bread line that stretched over a kilometre.
那些人失去了工作 津贴 家园
People who have lost their jobs, their pensions, their homes,
和尊严
their self-respect.
有人说德国辉煌的日子已经一去不复返
Some say Germany's days as a great nation are finished.
但我并不这么认为 朋友们
But I refuse to believe that, my friends.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
-等等 -一个崭新的第三帝国
- Just a minute. - A Third Reich is rising like a phoenix
如同凤♥凰♥般从魏玛共和国的灰烬中重生
from the ashes of the Weimar Republic.
一个没有救济队伍的帝国
A Reich in which there are no more bread lines.
一个能让每个德国人都拥有工作
A Reich in which each and every German has a job,
拥有目标 拥有尊严的帝国
a sense of purpose and pride.
一个需要真正德国人的血汗来铸造的帝国
A Reich that needs the blood and sweat of true Germans.
-对 对 -帝国需要你
- Ja! Ja! - A Reich that needs you!
还有你 还有你
And you! And you!
是的 需要你 朋友
Yes, you, my friend.
德国人需要你
Germany needs you!
这里有谁失去了养老金
Who here has lost his pension?
这里有谁失去了自己的家
Who here has lost his home?
在座有谁认为自己失去了希望的能力吗
Who here thinks they've lost the ability to hope?
怎么了 那真是一场精彩的演讲
What is the matter? That was a great speech.
希♥特♥勒♥想要联合所有德国人
Hitler wants to unite all the German people.
除了犹太人
Except the Jews.
你知道纳粹在想什么
You do know what the Nazis think?
当然 他们终于说出来了
Of course. They're finally saying it out loud:
犹太银行家弄垮了股票市场
the Jewish bankers crashed the stock market.
是他们用负债拖垮了德国
They're the ones who saddled Germany with debts
摧毁了我们的经济
and ruined our economy.
他们是寄生虫和水蛭
They're parasites and leeches.
怎么了
What?
你真盲目
You're so blind.
你看不见近在眼前的事实
You can't see what's right in front of your face.
怎么了 海尔格
What, Helga?
我是个犹太人
I'm a Jew.
你就是那么看我的吗
Is that how you see me?
我是寄生虫吗
Am I a parasite?
-还是水蛭 -我不是说你...
- Or a leech? - Oh, I didn't mean you...
或你的家人 希♥特♥勒♥说的是外国犹太人
or your family. Hitler was talking about the foreign Jews.
波兰和俄♥国♥的那些
From Poland and from Russia.
希♥特♥勒♥并不敌视德国的犹太人 我也是
Hitler has no problem with the German Jews. And neither do I.
我看错你了 你不会有更大的成就
I was wrong about you. You're not destined for better things.
你碌碌无为
You're right where you belong.
待在肮脏的社会底层
At the bottom of the blackboard.
不 海尔格
No, Helga.
海尔格
Helga.
我给你带了点零食
I brought you a snack.
怎么 你这是要给我调味吗
What? You're seasoning me now?
不 谢谢
No, thanks!
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
你听到我问你
Did you hear me ask,
「要不要来点菠萝」了吗
"Would you care for some pineapple?"
不 你没听到
No, you did not.
这不是宴会上别人把豆子递给你
This isn't a dinner party where someone passes you the peas
而你说「不用了 谢谢」
and you say, "No, thanks. I'm fine."
告诉我你会吃掉菠萝
Tell me you will eat the pineapple.
好 我吃
Yes, I'll eat it.
不 你要说
No! Say,
「好 我会把菠萝吃掉」
"Yes, I will eat the pineapple."
好
Yes,
我会把菠萝吃掉
I will eat the pineapple.
好姑娘
Good girl.
没错
And yes,
作为调味料 菠萝非常棒
as a seasoning, pineapple is exquisite.
把你的裤子脱掉
Take off your pants.
什么
What?
脱掉你的裤子 达齐
Remove your pants, Dutch.
立刻
Now!
我知道你70年前就没有鸡♥巴♥了
Well, I know you lost your dick 70 years ago,
所以你想干什么
so what are you gonna do?
拭目以待吧
You'll be surprised.
今晚我要尝点新东西
It is a night for trying new things.
把你的嘴
Your mouth.
凑过来
Give it to me.
好...
Gut...
不错
Gut.
美
Gut.
好
Gut.
把腿张开
Spread your legs.
弯腰
Bend over.
该死
Shit!
天啊
Ah, God!
东楼电梯
拜托 别这样 拜托
Come on, come on, please! Come on!
这到底是什么地方
What is this?
梅菲尔德位于61和63号♥线的终点之上
Now, the Mayfield sits right above two dead-end lines
这两条线路起点均为中♥央♥车站
from Grand Central, tracks 61 and 63.
当年
Now, back in the day,
每当罗斯福总统来纽约城的时候
they used those lines as a private subway entrance
他们就用这些线路偷偷将他送进来
for President Roosevelt whenever he came to New York.
那样的话就没人看见他坐着轮椅
So then no one would see him in his wheelchair.
找到了
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表