剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
她真厉害
She's incredible.
曼哈顿 西57街156号♥
比之前的市长强太多了
A vast improvement over our mayor.
但你控制得了她吗
But can you control her?
法莱多这里交给我处理吧
Well, you let me worry about Feraldo.
你的气色好多了 亲爱的
You're looking much better, my dear.
白血让你的脸颊增添了几许红润
The white has brought a new blush to your cheeks.
「陨落之光」明天将会被拍卖♥♥
The Lumen will be auctioned off tomorrow.
我们要做好准备
We need to prepare.
-你什么意思 -塞特拉基安会到场
- Whatever do you mean? - Setrakian will be there.
当我出价比他高 他和他的同伙
When I outbid him, he and his confederates
一定会试图从我这里夺走书
will certainly try to take the book from me.
正因为如此
For that very reason,
主人不能把如此重要的任务交给你
the Master cannot entrust such an important task to you.
-我去参加拍卖♥♥ -不 不
- I will be attending the auction. - No, no.
你休想拿着我的钱去
Not with my resources, you won't!
这是主人的意愿
That's the way the Master wants it.
别答应 爱尔德里奇
Don't agree to this, Eldritch.
忘恩负义的贱♥人♥
Ungrateful whore.
如果你不感激他的恩赐
If you do not appreciate his gift,
我能轻易将其收回
I can easily reclaim it.
你这混♥蛋♥ 你要敢碰她一下...
Misogynistic son of a bitch. If you dare touch her...
-你会怎样 -你敢伤她一根汗毛
- You'll do what? - Harm one hair of her head,
你从我这里将一分钱也得不到
You will not get one ounce of gold from me.
主人救过你 爱尔德里奇 还有她
The Master saved your life, Eldritch, as well as hers.
你不记得了吗
Do you not remember this?
如果你不为竞拍「陨落之光」提供资金
If you do not provide the funds for the Lumen,
就休想再得到一滴白血
you will never get another drop of the white.
你以为它的效果
You thought its effects
是永久性的啊
are permanent.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
如果你不尽快再获取一滴
If you don't get more soon,
你就会衰弱而死
you shall wither and die.
好吧
All right,
我们已经知道 我们互有所需
we've established that we all need each other
并且为了一个共同目标而联手
and that we are united by a common goal.
正是如此
Exactly.
别让小小的分歧让我们分道扬镳
We must not allow petty differences to divide us
尤其在胜利触手可及的时候
when victory is within our grasp.
说得没错
Absolutely.
那么明早资金一定要到位 明白吗
See to it that funding's in place tomorrow morning. Agreed?
没问题
Consider it done.
他在摆布你
He's playing you.
是的
Of course.
而且胃口会越来越大
There is much more to come.
布鲁克林高地 柳树街
她在吗
Is she here?
在 她在里面
Yeah, she's inside.
求你了 她有机会活得更好 放手吧
Please, she has a chance for a better life. Let it happen.
我来拿吧
Here, I'll take that.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
妈妈的朋友给我们弄到了出城的文件
Mom's friend got us papers to get out of the city.
所以你就准备这么消失吗
So you were just going to disappear?
连一张便条都不留
Not even a note?
像你给我留的那张吗
Like the one you left me?
「要去干一票 希望今晚能回来」
"On a job. Back tonight, I hope."
我等了 我足足两天没收到你一个字
I waited. Two days; not a word from you.
我当时被捕了
I was arrested.
-我们回家吧 -家
- Let's go home. - Home?
什么家 你占用的那间公♥寓♥吗
What home? To that apartment you've appropriated?
天知道以前住在里面的那个女人
God only knows what happened to the woman
发生了什么事
who was living there.
现在一片惨象 而你还想过家家
There's this tragedy everywhere, and you want to play house.
我没有
I am not playing.
妈 你能让我们独处会儿吗
Mom, can you leave us alone, please?
你让我做个选择
You asked me to make a choice.
-我选了你 -听我说
- I chose you. - Listen to me.
我不会再在家苦苦等候你了
I can't sit at home and wait for you anymore.
好 好
OK, OK.
那么我们一起待在家里
Then we'll stay home together.
拜托 你是不会待在家的
Come on, you don't stay home.
没可能的
It's impossible.
你在这场战争中找到了自己的信念
You've found something you believe in this fight.
但这不是我的战斗
But it's not my fight.
你妈妈给你洗♥脑♥了吗
Has she brainwashed you?
她没有
It's not her.
这是我的看法
This is all me.
生物武器吗
A bioweapon?
我们已经在返魂尸身上做过试验了
We already tested it on a Strigoi.
病毒会由一个传染给数十个
It infected more than a dozen others.
它们全死了
All of them died.
如果我们能获得批量生产所需的物资
If we can get the tools to mass produce this,
就能助你杀光城里所有返魂尸
you could kill every Strigoi in the city.
甚至能波及全国
Then the rest of the country.
你能成为结束这场瘟疫的人
You could be the person who ends this plague.
你怎么看 弗兰克
What do you think, Frank?
需要我们怎么帮你们
What do you need from us?
我们需要一套生物反应设备
A bio-reaction facility,
制药完成后需要你们的小队负责传播病毒
and your teams to help disperse the agent once we make it.
这没问题
I can do that.
-谢谢你们的帮助 -谢谢
- Thanks for bringing this to me. - Thank you.
还有件事需要你帮忙
We have one more favour to ask.
我要两张通行证和两张去华盛顿的票
Two travel permits and two tickets to go to D.C.
我要去拿反应剂
to get the reacting agent.
还得把儿子送去他外祖父母那后就回来
Then I'll drop my son off with his grandparents and come back.
要三张通行证和三张票
Three travel permits and tickets.
行
Done.
我和你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
我要确保扎克安全到达
I want to make sure Zack gets there safely.
布鲁克林 公园坡 2013年
我有没有说过
Have I told you
我有多爱你们
how much I love you?
别笑 我是认真的 这不好笑
Don't laugh. I'm serious. It's not funny.
拜托 我们就像家人一样
Come on. I mean, we're like family.
是吧 比我真正的家人还亲
Right? Closer than my family.
当然比他们亲
Surely better than them.
我们当然亲近
Of course we are.
亏你花了这么长时间才想明白
It took you all this time to figure that out.
不是 我喝了一瓶半的酒
No. It took me a bottle and a half of wine
才把这些话说出口
for me to say it out loud.
我觉得你喝得差不多了 搭档
I think you've had enough, partner.
你这是黑猫嘲笑黑加仑长得黑吧...
Oh, well, if that isn't the cat calling the pottle black or whatever...
五十步笑百步
你还好吧 哥们儿
You OK there, champ?
来 喝点水
Here, have some water.
你知道吗
Uh-uh. You know what?
你们俩可真般配
You two look great together.
我给西尔维亚打电♥话♥
I'll call Sylvia.
-谢了 -我错了 伊弗
- Thanks. - I was wrong, Eph.
-什么错了 -看错诺拉
- What about? - About Nora.
如果她能让你开心
Man, if she makes you happy,
那就去争取吧
go for it.
每个人都值得享有幸福
Everyone deserves to be happy.
甚至是你
Even you.
甚至我吗 谢你吉言了 兄弟
Even me? Oh, thanks for the affirmation, buddy.
晚安
Sleep tight.
-西尔维亚生气吗 -完全没有
- Was Sylvia mad? - Not at all.
她很高兴他喝得这么尽兴
She was glad he had such a good time.
他娶了个好媳妇啊
Wow. She's great for him.
我真高兴他遇到了她
I'm so happy he found her.
特别是在几任前女友之后 对吧
Especially after the others, huh?
记得米歇尔吗
Remember Michelle?
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表