剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
哈莱姆 东116街 第二大道
我知道是你
I know it's you.
承认吧
Admit it.
好吧 没关系
All right, okay, fine.
一切只是惊人的巧合 我是说...
It's just some crazy coincidence. I mean...
你的名字叫天使
I mean, your name is Angel,
而且你和他都在同一条腿上有膝伤
and you limp on the same knee that he got hurt on.
巧合常有的事
Coincidences happen.
我同意
I agree.
但你一定喜欢银天使的电影吧
But you gotta love those Silver Angel movies, right?
都是垃圾
Garbage.
没劲的垃圾
Worthless garbage.
别侮辱他 他不在这儿 没法跟你争辩
Don't insult the man! He's not here to defend himself.
就我自身而言
See, me myself personally,
他的电影我全看过
now I done seen 'em all.
比如「银天使大战机械刺客」
Right, they got uh, Silver Angel vs. the Robot Assassin.
等等 那「银天使大战愤怒女巫」呢
No, no, how about the Silver Angel vs. the Rage of the Witch?
那部电影里有个场景
Hey, and that one, there's this part right where...
当时那女巫就快要将他烧死了 对吗
where this crazy bitch is about to light this little boy on fire, right?
天使一个后空翻 接着「啪」的一声
And Angel, he does this backflip, and just... just BAH!
他把女巫干飞了
He sends that bitch flying!
我不知道你怎么想的 老兄 换作是我
I dunno, man, if it was me,
我肯定对这些经历都引以为豪
I'd be proud of all of that shit.
我会想让全世界都知道我的事
You know, I mean, I'd want the world to know about that.
我会逢人就说「我是银天使 你好吗」
I'd be like, I'm Angel de la Plata, how you doing?
闭嘴
你真这么想相信吗 没错
You want to believe it so bad? Yes!
我就是银天使 满意了吗
I am Angel de la Plata. Happy?
现在可以闭嘴了吗
Will you stop now?
我想有件东西你应该看看
I think there's something you should see.
我每次走下来
Okay, so whenever I come down here,
都看到他在看同一部电影的同一场景
he's always watching the same part of this one movie.
我还以为他是这部电影的粉丝
And I just assumed he was a fan.
对了 这就是他最后一部作品
Oh, yeah, this is the last one he did.
叫「银天使大战黑暗之王」
It's the Silver Angel vs. The Lord of Darkness.
看到没 他就是在这伤的膝盖 你看
You see that? That's where he hurt his knee. Lemme see?
就是这里
Right there,
他再也没法摔跤了
he never wrestled again.
你的联♥系♥人晚了15分钟了
Your contact is fifteen minutes late.
华盛顿特区 C街西北
这里是华盛顿 半小时是迟到 15分正好
This is DC. Thirty's late. Fifteen's on time.
你怎么不喝一杯 放松点
Why don't you have a face-tightener, get loose?
等下吧 现在我得保持清醒
Later, for sure. Right now I need to stay sharp.
国会继续在准备弹劾状
Congress continues to prepare articles of impeachment,
以责罚总统在管理上的
citing the President's dereliction of duty
等待弹劾 国会准备中
疏忽职守以及粗心大意
and negligence in his administration's response
为致使纽约城
to the growing epidemic
瘫痪的传染病负责
that has incapacitated New York City.
同时 白宫中的辩论
Meantime, debate on the House floor
已经演化成为了人身攻击
has degraded into personal attacks--
今天参议院中上演了一场大战
a fist fight broke out in the Senate chambers today
多数党与少数党领袖拳脚相向
between majority and minority leaders.
咱选了他们就干这事 恐慌
That is just what we elected them to do. Panic.
-娘的 -罗伯特
- Jeez. - Robert.
丽 我给你介绍一位我的朋友
Leigh, I want to introduce you to a friend of mine
刚从纽约来的 乔·克罗利 丽·托马斯
just in from New York. Jon Crowley, Leigh Thomas.
我还以为纽约被全面隔离了
I thought New York was fully quarantined.
你是怎么出来的
How'd you get out?
乔以前在疾控中心工作
Jon used to work for the Centers for Disease Control.
他可是个聪明伶俐的人 一看就是
He's a smart and ingenious guy, can't you tell?
而且还留着他的证件呢
Oh, and still got his credentials.
前疾控人员 你听说过艾弗雷特·巴恩斯吗
Former CDC? You heard about Everett Barnes?
天 怎么了 他终于长出胆子了吗
Oh, God, what happened? He finally grow a pair of balls?
他死了
He's dead.
从来华盛顿的火车上失足掉下去了
Fell off a train coming into DC.
是啊 「失足」
Yeah--"Fell."
这里面显然有不可告人的内♥幕♥
Deep, dark shit going on.
你想要点什么吗 托马斯女士
Start you off with anything, Ms. Thomson?
-马提尼 -弄烈点 拉乌尔
- Martini? - Make it dirty, Raoul.
给布兰得利先生再来杯经典的 乔呢
Another old-fashioned for Mr. Bradley. Jon?
我要一样的就行
I'll have the same.
那么 乔
So, Jon,
罗伯告诉我说你有拯救世界的计划
Rob tells me you have a plan to save the world.
一如既往的劝诱销♥售♥ 谢了 罗伯
Soft sell as always. Thanks, Rob.
你这数据看起来真不错
Your numbers seem really good.
你散布量的预估是多少
What's your vision for dispersion?
不定 要根据传染的密度
Variable, depending on density of infected,
天气情况判断
weather conditions.
就曼哈顿来说 一百公斤五天一♥期♥
For Manhattan, I'd say 100 kilos for a five-day window.
这真不错
This is brilliant.
你找到了利用其机制的方法
You've figured out a way to exploit the mechanics.
这会攻击脑脊液
This attacks the cerebrospinal fluid,
抑制脑干
strangling the brain stem.
如果用一百公斤 你这里的死亡率
With 100 kilos, your rate of mortality
会达到三百万之高
could reach as high as three million.
你有没有想过加入类固醇来提高死亡率
Did you think of adding a steroid to increase mortality rate,
这想法不错 但是我们预测的比率
That's a good though, but our predicted rate
已经几乎是百分之百了
is near 100 percent as is.
-你研究过生物化学吗 -普林斯顿大学
- You studied biochemistry? - At Princeton.
好了 等一等
All right. Wait, hold on.
你是说纽约城里有三百万感染者
You saying there are 3 million infected in New York City?
当我们测试 调制 大批量制♥造♥后
There will be by the time we get this tested, refined,
-就会有这么多了 -天啊
- and mass produced. - Jesus.
这对你是小儿麻痹疫苗一样的机会啊 丽
Wow, I mean this could be your polio vaccine, Leigh.
这个办法可以挡住他们前进的道路
This solution stops these things in their tracks.
我们可以等它被控制住之后再进一步研究
We can study it further once it's contained,
但之前不行 好吗
but not before. Okay?
你必须向我保证
You have to promise me.
我们不能分步进行这事
We cannot do this in stages.
你有什么目的 乔
What's your angle, Jon?
如果我告诉你没有 你会信吗
Well, would you believe me if I said I didn't have one?
不信
No.
我因为这事失去了一位好朋友
I lost a good friend to this thing.
我还有个朋友失去了妻子
And another friend of mine lost his wife.
这对我来说不只是一场瘟疫
It's more than just an outbreak to me.
让我打个电♥话♥
Let me make a call.
罗伯 关于巴恩
Rob, about Barnes--
别 什么都别说
No. Don't say anything.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think--
我觉得这不关我的事 好吗
What I think is it's none of my business, all right?
也不关你的事 所以
Or yours. So just...
什么都别说 好吗
don't say a word, all right?
我把情况告诉了我们研究中心主任
I left word with our Chief Research Officer.
我会尽全力说服他来帮助你
I'll pitch him on it with my full support.
帕尔默在这里 这里 还有这 都买♥♥了地♥产♥
Palmer's was buying properties here, here, here,
州北还有六七处
plus six or seven more upstate.
他还雇用了建筑师
He was hiring architects,
以及承包人 给他们三倍薪水
contractors, offering to triple their wages.
为什么 他要这些地方做什么
Why? What's he turning them into?
不知道
I don't know.
每当他和艾霍斯特商量计划的时候
Whenever the plans were being discussed with Eichorst,
他就让我离开房♥间
I was asked to leave the room.
你什么都不知道 真巧啊
Conveniently, you have no idea.
真好笑 我饶你一命的时候
That's funny. I don't remember you calling bullshit
怎么没见你说废话
when I spared your life.
我知道他买♥♥了这些工业财产
I do know he bought these industrial properties,
还知道进行重建的施工队
and the team rebuilding them is
是石心集团曾用来给美国♥军♥方
the same team Stoneheart uses to build
建造秘密黑狱的施工队伍
black site prisons on contract for the US military.
他的初衷是什么
What's driving him?
什么
Pardon?
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表