剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
巴恩斯博士
Dr. Barnes,
在疾控中心古德温泽博士是你的手下
Dr. Goodweather worked under you at the CDC,
-是吗 -古德温泽擅自行动
- did he not? - Goodweather went rogue.
我做了我能做的一切来阻止他
I did everything I could do to stop him.
而现在 这件事与你无关了
As of now, you're no longer involved.
我请联调局逮捕他
I had him arrested by the FBI.
他们是凶猛的掠食者
These are vicious predators.
他们需要被消灭
They need to be put down.
我们一个街区一个街区地夺回斯塔顿岛
We're gonna take back Staten Island one block at a time.
斯塔顿岛已经成为了无瘟疫区
Staten Island is a plague-free zone.
治愈方法和疫苗几乎是不可能实现的
Finding a cure or making a vaccine is nearly impossible.
但我们可以做的 就是利用我们掌握的
But what we can do is take everything we know
所有关于阻止疫情传播的知识
about how to stop an epidemic
制♥造♥出一场新的瘟疫
and use that knowledge to start one.
感染受感染者
Infect the infected.
切断感染链
break the chain.
他被感染了 感染正在扩散
He's infected. And it's spreading.
血祖在强迫他们自杀
The Master's forcing them to commit suicide.
成功了
It works.
东红钩区 公共住房♥
布鲁克林
开门 警♥察♥
Open up! Police!
强制撤离
This is a mandatory evacuation!
没事的 我妻子 她病得很重
Relax. My wife, she's very sick.
她得去楼下接受检测
She's gonna have to go downstairs and get tested.
-安全 -赶紧
- Clear! - Move it.
-赶紧 快走 -好的
- Go! Let's go! - OK, OK, OK.
夫人 我们得进去看看
Ma'am, we need to take a look around.
-我们在遵守宵禁 -这是安全规程
- We stay in curfew! - This is a safety procedure.
我去
Oh, shit.
小心白色粘液 没沾上吧
You gotta watch out for the white goo. You clean?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I'm good.
七楼安全吗
All right, all clear on the seventh floor?
正在检查最后一间 队长
Clearing the last one now, Captain.
浴室安全
Bathroom's clear.
迈克 这里有个孩子
Mikey, I got a kid here.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
你♥爸♥爸妈妈呢
Where are your parents?
你得去楼下 好吗
You're supposed to get downstairs, all right?
亲爱的 我们去找你家人吧 走
Honey, let's go find your family. Come on.
队长 邓普西负伤 710公♥寓♥需要支援
Captain, Dempsey's down. I need backup: apartment 710.
走吧
Come on.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that thing?
无所谓 杀
It doesn't matter. Just kill it.
队长 小心身后
Captain, behind you!
天哪 动作真快
Jesus, they're fast.
走吧 你没事的
Come on, you're fine.
你不会有事的 就到了
You're gonna be fine. Got a little bit more.
走吧 没事的 好了
Come on. You'll be alright. OK.
好了
All right.
不
No!
撤退 大家撤退
Hey, fall back, fall back! Everybody, fall back!
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here!
-女士 -住手
- Hey, ma'am-- - Stop!
她只是得了流感
She's just got the flu!
-先生 退后 -爷爷 不要
- Sir, get back! - Grandpa, no!
这是标准规程
Standard operating procedure.
各位 配合一点 拜托
Folks, a little cooperation, please.
没事吧 邓普西
You all right, Dempsey?
我没事
I'm OK...
有点虚弱
A little weak, but...
幸好没被吸住脖子 谢天谢地
it didn't get me in the neck, thank God.
是啊 谢天谢地
Yeah, thank God.
血 族
第二季 第五集
曼哈顿 切尔西 第八大道
我是达齐·维尔德斯的朋友
I'm a friend of Dutch Velders.
进来吧
Come in.
她说需要三个身份证 对吗
So, three IDs, she said?
我们有身份证 只是得换个名字
Oh! We have IDs. We just need new names.
有意思
Interesting.
伊弗雷姆·古德温泽
Ephraim Goodweather
新闻里见过
from the news...
逃犯生活如何啊
So how's the fugitive life going?
电视里说的事别都相信
Don't believe everything you see on TV.
我只是说见过 并没说这关我任何事
I said I saw it; I never said I gave a shit.
好了 这身份证能让你们离开这座城市
OK, government ID will get you out of the city,
但鉴于你正在出一时风头
but seeing as you're having your 15 minutes of fame,
你最好改变一下造型
you might want to change your appearance.
皇后区 长岛市 第46街
别吵
Quiet!
坐下
Sit!
这不过是把手杖
It's just a walking stick.
杖柄是金属制的 显而易见
The handle is metal, as you can see.
进去吧
Go!
是谁派你来的 老家伙
Who sent you here, old man?
我从我几个过去的生意伙伴那听说过你的事
I've heard about you from several of my former business associates.
跟你一样 我也做些买♥♥卖♥♥生意 克里姆先生
Like you, I'm a buyer and seller of things, Mr. Creem,
但都是些小生意
but on a smaller scale.
-看看你带了什么来吧 -我是来买♥♥东西的
- Let's see what you brought. - I'm here to buy.
你想买♥♥什么
What would you like to buy?
「陨落之光」
The Occido Lumen,
一本失传多年的中世纪古籍
a medieval text that hasn't been seen in many years.
我料想在这场大灾难中
I'm hoping that in this calamity
这本书或许会再度现世
the book might surface again.
一本书 不是买♥♥一把AK47
Book? Not an AK-47
或者把你装在集装箱里带出城的船票吗
or a pass to get you out of the city on a container ship?
你想买♥♥一本书
You want a book?
我给出的价钱会让你满意的
I'm prepared to make it worth your while.
你从哪得到的
Where did you get those?
这些东西在我手上已经很多年了
I've been holding onto them for many years,
留着它们以备不时之需
saving them for a time when I needed them.
现在或许就是时候了
A time like this, perhaps.
感谢你的到来 老家伙
Well, thanks for coming, old man.
东西我就收下了
I think I'll take those.
一系列连锁反应将在此上演 克里姆先生
A chain of events is about to play out here, Mr. Creem.
你忠诚的手下会用枪把我打成筛子
Your loyal bodyguards will riddle me with bullets,
可在此之前我的剑刃会先刺穿你的喉咙
but not before I draw this blade across your throat.
用我们都能听得懂的话说
To put it in language we both understand,
你在这场交易里讨不了好
you will not come out well in this trade.
你想要一本书吗
Hey, hey, you want a book?
我刚买♥♥了些旧书 就在这附近
I just bought some old books. They're around here somewhere.
给我看看
Show me.
布鲁克林 红钩区 理查兹街
今早的新闻发布会上
Press conference this morning,
莱尔市长说他很满意现在的进程...
Mayor Lyle said that he's satisfied with the progress...
从这里打个的士就能到五角大楼
And then it's just a cab ride over to the Pentagon
去施行大面♥积♥传播计划
for some sort of mass-dispersal plan.
军队对生化战争的准备
The military is more prepared for biological warfare
超乎我们的预料
than we'd like to think.
总之 我想说的是
Anyway, the point is,
我们有机会成功
we've got a shot.
你 我和诺拉 我们能让一切回到原点
You, me and Nora, we can set the reset button on this thing
恢复公共安全 然后回家
to make it safe again; we can go home.
没找到妈妈我不会回家
I'm not gonna go home without Mom.
纽约市有近800平方公里
New York City encompasses more than 300 square miles...
你知道异想天开是什么意思吗 扎克
You know what magical thinking is, Zack?
基本上就是
It's basically, it's, uh,
期望不可能发生的事
hoping for something that's just not possible.
而你已经过了异想天开的年纪了
And you're getting too old for that.
我很需要你的帮助
I really need your help here.
你不能强迫我去
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表