剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
You can't make me go with you.
伙计 我不能把你跟一群我们不怎么熟的人
Sorry, buddy, I'm not leaving you with a bunch of people
留在一起
we hardly know.
如果有必要 我能保护自己
If I have to, I can fend for myself!
伊弗 我能跟你聊一下吗
Eph, can I talk to you for a second?
把东西收拾好
Finish packing.
谢谢
Thanks.
收拾东西 我打算搭一点半的火车
Let's get packed. I want to get on the 1:30 train.
我们要干什么 伊弗
What are we doing here, Eph?
武器测试已经两次了 很成功
We tested the weapon twice. It works.
该进行下一步了
We gotta get moving.
我同意 不过我们得先想好计划
I agree. But let's think this through for a second.
你是逃犯 我是你的从犯
You're a fugitive, I'm your known associate,
-而他是你儿子 -我们改名了
- and he is your kid. - I changed our names.
你不觉得我们这个家庭小组太惹人注目了吗
Don't you think our little family group is gonna draw attention,
尤其是过安检搭乘
especially passing through security checkpoints
政♥府♥公务员专用列车的时候
onto trains reserved for government officials?
我不会丢下扎克
I'm not leaving Zack behind.
你不用丢下他
You wouldn't be leaving him.
他会跟我留在这里
He would be here with me.
你不走吗
You're not going?
你需要不引人注意地来去
You need to be able to fly under the radar.
如果情况不对
And if something falls apart,
你得能放下一切只管跑
you need to just drop everything and run.
-费特被捕了 -你说什么
- Well, Fet's been arrested. - What, what do you mean?
他昨晚试图炸毁那条隧♥道♥的时候被抓起来了
I mean he's in bloody custody for trying to blow up the tunnel last night.
-妈的 -我们正在谈事情
- Shit! - We kinda in the middle of something.
是那个斯塔顿岛的女人和她手下干的
It's that Staten Island lady and her goon squad.
-我要去看看 -我得跟她一起
- I'm gonna go down there. - I need to go with her.
-她这样也会被捕的 -不要 拜托
- She's gonna get arrested too. - No, no. Please, please.
你是对的 我错了
You're right, I'm wrong.
虽然这很不现实
It's not practical,
但是我真的需要你
but I need you.
我们是搭档
We're partners.
伊弗 这次我说了算
I'm making the decision this time, Eph.
你得一个人去了
You're gonna do this alone.
今早一伙有组织的袭击者
The brazen robbery earlier this morning
公然发动抢劫
by a highly organized group of assailants
这进一步证明
is further evidence that the country
国家正处在经济崩溃的边缘
is teetering on the verge of financial collapse.
随着美元的不断下跌
With the dollar in freefall
和曼哈顿银行近期的遭遇
and recent runs on Manhattan banks,
人们开始转向购买♥♥实体商品
people have begun to turn to commodities
「作为更安全的资产形式」
"as a more secure form of assets."
过去的两周中 六家大银行关闭了
In the last two weeks, six major banks have closed
位于曼哈顿的分行 并撤离人员
their branches in Manhattan and evacuated their staff.
金融业预计更多的银行会在未来几周内
The financial sector expects more banks to follow suit
也效仿此做法
in the coming weeks.
之前发生大范围冲突和社会动荡的地区...
As in previous eras of widespread conflict and social upheaval...
扎克
Zack?
是啊
Yeah.
不过头发总会长回来的
Ah, it'll grow back.
-旧的安全网... -你要和诺拉一起留下
- The old safety net... - You'll stay here with Nora.
她刚出去了 不过马上会回来的
She's out for a bit right now, but she'll be back soon.
我觉得你也应该留在这里
I think you should stay here, too.
扎克 我们如果想有一丝阻止事态发展的机会
Zack, if we're gonna have any chance of stopping this thing,
我就一定得去
I need to do this.
你以后或许会理解我的
Maybe you'll even appreciate it someday.
另一则消息 一起骚乱...
In other news, a riot...
好吧 我得走了
OK. I gotta go.
能给我个拥抱吗
Can I at least get a hug?
祝我好运吧
Hey, wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
布鲁克林 红钩区 范布伦特大街
看来我们不是唯一和这帮人有账要算的人
Looks like we're not the only one who have a problem with these people.
所有人 请冷静
Everybody, calm down.
安静
Quiet!
如果你们有事 可以填写单子
If you have concerns, there is a sign-up sheet.
把喇叭给我
Give me the bullhorn.
好了 听着
All right, listen.
我一样想让你们快点回家
I want you back in your homes as much as you do,
但是现在
but right now--
这怎么了 老天
What is this? Jesus!
现在你们的家里不安全
Right now your homes are not safe.
我的团队 正在外边没日没夜的忙
My crews, they are out there day and night -
甚至有些牺牲了自己的生命
some of them losing their lives -
但他们会夺回你们的家园的
but they will win back your neighborhoods for you.
给我们些时间 多体谅一下
Give us some time and your support.
不过任何出现症状的人
But anyone showing symptoms
就要去隔离72小时
needs to go into quarantine for 72 hours.
我们必须查出他们有没有被感染
We've got to find out if they're infected.
我知道分隔这么久不好受
I know is pain in the ass being separated that long,
但我们必须保证大家的安全
but we've got to keep everybody safe!
抱歉
Excuse me.
我是诺拉·马丁内兹博士
I'm Dr. Nora Martinez.
我是疾控中心的生化学家
I'm a biochemist with the CDC.
然后呢
And?
你不需要将人隔离三天
You don't need to quarantine people for three days.
我有办法诊断出一个人是否被感染
I have a way of diagnosing people who are infected
只要一到两个小时
within one or two hours.
是吗 怎么做
Yeah, how's that?
我会演示给你看
I'll show you.
但首先 你要帮我做些事
But first, you have to do something for me.
费特 瓦西里·费特
Fet! Vasiliy Fet!
我玩得很开心
I had a great time, huh?
改天重聚 一年之后 同一时同一地点
Reunion? A year from now, same time, same place.
你最好也来 格塞尔达
You'd better show up, Griselda.
-你的脸 -我还以为你会喜欢
- Your face! - I thought you'd like it.
所以我叫他们照狠的来呢
That's why I asked them to go at me so hard.
你
You
你看到这个了吗
You see this?
我们就这么让布鲁克林炸♥弹♥狂走了吗
So, we're letting the Brooklyn Bomber walk, huh?
你肯定上边有人
You must have powerful friends.
他是在帮你们
He was helping you!
如果你不是把脑袋
You'd understand that if you
塞到了屁♥股♥里 你就会明白
didn't have your head shoved so far up your--
她是外国人 让我翻译下
She's foreign, huh? Let me translate.
我炸掉隧♥道♥不是因为
I didn't blow up the tunnel because
我以损伤自己内耳为乐
I get off on damaging my inner ear, huh?
我那么做是为了切断吸血鬼的路
I did it to cut off vamp access into--
我知道你为什么那么做
I know why you did it.
但我们不能允许
All right? We just can't have civilians
市民们一有兴致就引爆♥炸♥弹
setting off charges wherever they feel like it.
即便是有正当理由
Even if they do it decently well.
你在特种部队之类的地方待过吗
What are you, ex-Special Forces or something?
不 要是我想加入军队
No, my father would have drowned me
我爸肯定会先把我淹死
before he let me join the army.
我是城市捕鼠员
I'm a city exterminator.
特别迷恋炸♥药♥吗
With a dynamite fetish?
他是纽约最棒的怪物猎人
He's the best creature hunter in New York.
我还喜欢银手榴弹呢
I also have fetish for silver grenades.
银什么
Silver what?
能把那帮杂种烧开花
They burn the shit out of the munchers.
虽然效果没有紫外线好 但是...
You know, it's not as good as ultraviolet light but...
你不知道银和紫外线有效吗
You don't know about the silver or the UVC?
那你都是怎么杀死他们的
Well, how the hell have you been killing them?
-爆头啊 -那也行
- Shooting their heads off. - That works, too.
一般是这样 除了那些小蜘蛛娃
Yeah, usually, except for the little spider-kids.
什么
The... The what?
昨天晚上 我们在一栋公共住房♥
Last night we were driven out of
被一群蜘蛛娃赶了出来
this housing complex by these little spidekids.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表